It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] New York City?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Get a rope. Me, I need to get a grip. So far, in Chinatown I've found:

Dragon Sphere Company
224 Canal Street, NYC 10013

Globe Discount
336 Canal Street, NYC 10013

Canal Gifts & Varieties
261 Canal Street, NYC 10013

Lucky Canal Gift Shop
264 Canal Street, NYC 10013

Compound this with the fact that Chinatown encompasses the notorious Five Points area as depicted in "Gangs of New York" and I've got one bear of a headache. Someone please find this thing and put me out of my misery!
I really do need to get out more often... :::sigh:::

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:35 AM
link   
My friend, you have barely begun to scratch the surface of the jewelry stores/gift shops on Canal Street in Chinatown. We have much searching ahead. Maybe you should rethink what you want that rope for.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Heres the ones I have found: I have tried to look all of these up. But, nothing yet

Aba Super Gift
Abc Gift Center
Ahv Orient Enterprise NYC
Good Discount
B & G Canal Gift Shop Inc.
Bok Lei Bo Trading Co.
C C Gift Shop
Canal Gifts & Varieties
Lucky Canal Gift Shop
C/J Gift Shop Inc.
DO Ming
Dragon Sphere Company
Four Seasons Gift Shop
Gift Store
Globe Discount
Hao Hong Trading Co.

There are many many more......

[edit on 25-6-2004 by JCMinJapan]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   
What is the thinking here? Do we think the trail is leading to a physical location? Or will the ring be hidden in an online site for one of these shops?

I keep going back to "Pop-up" I think there's a pop up ad we need to see on one of the sites we are directed to.

Thanks for doing all that research you guys. Are there any game stores on Canal street?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashcat
What is the thinking here? Do we think the trail is leading to a physical location? Or will the ring be hidden in an online site for one of these shops?

My assumption is that we are looking for a real place and then we go to their website and find the ring in the popup.

I have found about 3 times as many as listed above, but am unable to find anything yet. There are hundred of stores on canal street. Oh well, I have all night and all weekend to work on this... ha ha

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dashcat

Thanks for doing all that research you guys. Are there any game stores on Canal street?

Im not in this hunt...but I can tell you that Ive been to Canal Numerous times and there is Game stores and mult. electronics stores that sell games through-out Canal Street....

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Yes, the ring will be found on one of the store sites in a popup.

I thought that had already been determined.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Man, I thought that I had it.

ON a website.... a pop up starts to load and it's reading ringday... but it was something else...

top topics

join