It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire dreams.....are they always negative???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Well, I don't deal with occult or any other forms of dark arts. So, for me to dream about a vampire is very unusual. I believe I have 2 of them. In this dream, I believe I was talking to him inside his castle. All I could remember was that I was in some very dark place. I walked up to the lobby. Somehow, in the dream, I saw a vision of a grave site of a old woman. Then, she suddenly appeared before me and the vampire. I saw him just walking up from the cellar. He was glad of what he saw. He saw this older woman. With a flip of his finger, he immediately decorated the place to welcome this old woman. She was maybe in her 70s. Then, he walked over her as if he knew her. They began to get very intimate and apparently I sensed that they were about to make love. Before that, they were singing and praising and chanting, something like "we have an angel, we have an angel." I think I still remembered his face. He has red eyes. That's about it and really nothing stands out.

Obviously, they were referring to me as an angel and I somehow brought this woman to him. The woman could be his former lover or wife. I frequently dream about this same old lady too. I believe she is my spirit guide in a way. I also believe she does exist in real life but not in this country, America. What I am concerning is that this man is a vampire. I mean, whatever my intentions or good deeds I have done, would he end up hurting me?

The next dream is a bit different. I don't know how to put it. Recently I got laid off. I dream that I was back at work and helping my staff voluntarily. I was very attached to my work and my staff. My former boss and his boss showed up and told me to call up HR so that I can be put back on the company's payroll. I told them no way. I told them I don't work for them anymore. What freaked me out was that my boss and his boss didn't look like the people I knew. They look like the vampire I saw on the other dreams. They have red eyes, slimy face as if the room was too hot for them, and they look very ugly and repulsive. Somehow, I didn't sense that in the other vampire dream. BTW, I was let go from my company for a very evil reason. The company was like a vampire pretty much.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
hey ya
now Im no expert on dreams but I do have a keen interest in psychology. One thing I will say to you is please dont put too much faith in those books on how to interpret your dreams, most of them go on a general icon or symbol of certain things such as dogs, death, rivers and the like.
You have to realise that YOUR dreams are YOUR subconcious, so when you think of a "vampire" what kind of feelings does that invoke in you, how does that image make you feel? If you have a positive view of vampires and maybe think of them as powerfull suave and sophisticated beings then the dream is probabaly not negative though if you see them as horrible monstrous beasts that kill at will then yes its probabaly negative.
list down the aspects of the dreams and with each point write down or think about what those images ean to you , then you should be a little closer to your answer.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Dreams involving Vampires does definitely not automatically mean negativity. It can just aswell mean something good, all depending on what the situation or supposed message is.

Just in the same way that dreams about Humans does not automatically equal= negativity, neither do dreams about Vampires, just because it is Vampires.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I'm a True Blood fan, and my vampire dreams of Jessica and Pam are anything but negative...

new topics

top topics

join