It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Before My Eyes Close In Death" Credo Mutwa Speaks.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

This wonderful and inspiring short speech - a heartfelt and passionate appeal for Africa by the great Zulu shaman, author, historian and philosopher Credo Mutwa - was recorded while David Icke and I (Bill Ryan) were visiting him at his South African home in August 2010 to record his life's story - and more.

Here's the story of how this remarkable clip was captured. I had just that minute switched on the microphone, and had asked Credo to say a word or two as a routine audio test. I thought he might say "1-2-3", or "Hello, hello".

What he said instead was worthy of an appeal to the United Nations by one of the great statesmen of the world. It was quite unplanned, and I was fortunate to be able to record it all.

This moving speech is MUST WATCH essential viewing for anyone who knows Credo Mutwa's life and work, and for anyone who cares about the fate of Africa.

Bill Ryan
PROJECT AVALON
August 2010

A remarkable speech. Has anyone else noticed the NWO's agenda to systematically dismantle and destroy all the indigenous people of the world? Blending us all into one homogenous group, making it easier to control us.

Remember, the indigenous people are the "rebels" they steadfastedly hold onto their culture, their folk lore and man's true history.

American, Canadian, South American Indians, Aleuts, Alyutors, Chelkans, Chukchi, Chulyms, Chuvans, Dolgans, Enets, Eskimo, Evenks, Khants, Nganasans, Kets, Danakils, Hadza, Maasai, Bororo, Kurds, Hmong, aborigines, Zulu, Tibetians, the list goes on.

While I believe all of humanity should unit peacefully as one tribe, it is however important to never forget your roots.........for without roots the tree will die ~ OHD

For a off the cuff speech, Credo Mutwa did pretty well in my opinion.

By the way, a friend of ours that was a priest and now a anthropologist has told us that all ancient folklore speaks about the "reptilian people"...........bar none all the ancient legends around the entire planet.

TPTB are trying to squash the remaining resistance.

Pink Floyd The Turning Away Lyrics

On the turning away
From the pale and downtrodden
And the words they say
Which we won't understand
"Don't accept that what's happening
Is just a case of others' suffering
Or you'll find that you're joining in
The turning away"
It's a sin that somehow
Light is changing to shadow
And casting it's shroud
Over all we have known
Unaware how the ranks have grown
Driven on by a heart of stone
We could find that we're all alone
In the dream of the proud
On the wings of the night
As the daytime is stirring
Where the speechless unite
In a silent accord
Using words you will find are strange
And mesmerised as they light the flame
Feel the new wind of change
On the wings of the night
No more turning away
From the weak and the weary
No more turning away
From the coldness inside
Just a world that we all must share
It's not enough just to stand and stare
Is it only a dream that there'll be
No more turning away?

More lyrics: www.lyricsfreak.com...

If you turn away and ignore the evil being done to another, it does not mean you have not participated in the evil - you have simply accepted it in silence ~ OHD

edit on 5-10-2010 by ofhumandescent because: Added lyrics to The Turning Away by Pink Floyd

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Honestly,

I mean no offense to anyone, but I just gotta say, I am kinda tired of hearing people complain about how bad one chunk of land is, when in actuality, it is bad ALL OVER THE WORLD. To say that Africa holds the people that are the link to everyone else is the world, is kind of a presumptuous statement, because if we are all connected, then it shouldn't really matter where it begins or ends, so long as everyone is in harmony.

I'm not trying to downplay the fact that I know they manufactured the AIDS virus specifically to kill select groups of Africans, I just think it is a bit dangerous for a people to continue to persist in a victimized mindset, constantly seeking out Health and Food AID from the UN and Peace Corps type of organization.

Perhaps Africans should stop playing The Man's game, and return back to Mother Earth, back to their mighty Motherland, instead of praising White and Chinese money, maybe they should get back to praise the fruits that their Mother Nature bares daily. There is so much in Africa, and it pisses me waaaay off to see Africans begging for handouts and praising their blatant assimilation.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Sadly, the last people to be heard at the UN are the indigenous tribes regardless of which continent they come from. A delegation of Hopi were turned away some years ago who had an important spiritual message and prophecy to tell the world. They were turned away.
Mutwa's message was very moving. Africa, more so than any other continent, has been the feeding ground of empires. What remains of it's natural heritage can only be kept by listening to it's people and acting in good faith upon what they say.
Mankind knows how to live with the earth, taking only what is needed and with respect.. This is not the western way but the way of the so-called "primitive" people. Yet these same people are not bringing ruin upon the planet nor do they live in eternal hostility with their neighbors. Who are the real primitives here?
What Credo says can be extended to all indigenous people around the globe. Their message is simple and beautiful yet so foreign to modern ears that some can no longer hear the words and know their intent.
All will be right. The earth will not allow this destruction to continue unabated. Every action carries a price that must be paid. Those who do not hear those words will suffer greatly but as always it is their choice.
God gave us free will and we will all meet our end on the road of our choosing.
Consider carefully then the path you choose for yourself.
The western way may be your birthright but need not be your destiny.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

The Desert: Land of Little Rain

The Sahara Desert is the world's second largest desert (Antarctica is the largest) and is located in northern Africa. It stretches from the Red Sea to the highlands of Ethiopia. However, the Sahara encompasses regions significantly different from an ecological perspective. The surface of the desert ranges from large areas of sand dunes (which are called erg), to stone plateaus (hamadas), gravel plains (reg), dry valleys (wadis), and salt flats. The northern and southern margins also receive more rainfall and have greater vegetation than central Sahara.

The very scarce rain (less than 25 mm and even less than 5 mm per annum in the east) can fall in any season and in a very irregular way : some areas may receive no rain for years then suffer intense storms. Some areas encompass vast underground aquifers resulting in oases, while other regions severely lack water reserves. Some mountains (Ahaggar, Tassili N’Ajier, Tibesti, Aïr) also rise up in the desert and receive more rainfall and mostly present slightly cooler summer temperatures.

The Sahara occupies approximately 10 percent of the African Continent and is one of the hottest regions in the world, with mean annual temperatures exceeding 30°C. In the hottest months, temperatures can rise over 50°C, and temperatures can fall below freezing in the winter. A single daily variation of -0.5°C to 37.5°C has been recorded. The Sahara is also extremely windy. Hot, dust-filled winds create dust devils, which can make the temperatures seem even hotter. The extreme aridity of this area is a relatively recent feature. Much larger areas of the Sahara had adequate water only 5000 to 6000 years ago. It is not clear how much of this ecoregion was covered with vegetation, but in other parts of the Sahara the vegetation was closer to the savannah woodlands of eastern and southern Africa.
It is reported that in the region south of the Sahara Desert, 1.5 million hectares of land turn is becoming barren every year, with the Sahara expanding in a southward direction.

Source: www.global-greenhouse-warming.com...

Between the drought that is hitting most of Africa, there is no fruits hanging off the trees, the trees have dried up. Coupled with Africa's explotation by both world corporations and bad government of which the people have no say.............they like many indigenous cultures are being eradicated

Africa Being Exploited For Its Riches

Last month a plane that crashed in Congo and on board were Australian mining executives from Sundance Resources. The purpose of their visit was to take a look at the expansion of their operations in West Africa. An entire board taking the time to travel to West Africa is sign that there is something there worth Billions. One very big question is how much of that money stays in Africa?

All over Africa, you will find foreign based companies with a strong presence in whatever sector they do business in. Yes, they may be providing jobs for people in the regions in which they operating. But, how does that compare to the amount of money that they are making that does not stay in Africa?

In some cases, the governments of African nations are to blame. They may for example get a few millions dollars of investment from Africa’s new colonial powers China. What the Chinese get in return may be mining concessions which could make them Billions. In some cases the government officials try and do whatever they can to make it look like they are trying to gain control of sectors that are in chaos (such as the hotly debated diamonds from Chiadzwa). They will say they want to be able regulate it for everyone’s benefit when in actual fact it is for the benefit of a select few. This kind of greed is a completely different story all together.

When it comes to multinational corporations that are owned and operated by entities outside of Africa, is there a need for them? Can’t we do it ourselves? Out of Africa’s population of an estimated 850 million there has to be groups of people who can do what the multinationals are doing. Why can’t we be the ones to have control of our resources which after extraction we sell on at a price we set? Could the Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment Act in Zimbabwe really be a way of getting what is really ours back in our hands? Some say it is just a way of Zanu PF keeping a grip on things and something that will sink the economy.

Why can’t we do it ourselves and be the ones to benefit from our riches?

Is Africa in such a bad state that those who are able to get their foot into the door are just exploiting the chaos?

Source: www.livingzimbabwe.com...

Lastly look at the picture below..............if this does not melt your heart, you are not human.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a74d2738f394.png[/atsimg]

Kevin Carter photographed that in 1994 and committed suicide a month or two later after this. He said he saw tens of thousands of these babies.

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thank you for posting this video OHD... I hadn't seen it yet.

Creto Mutwa has/is doing his part for the good of humanity. He represents Africa - what is a country without it's history? I have much respect for the man. Good for him for speaking up for Africa and demanding justice. We need more like him in our world.

And that photo of the buzzard waiting for that baby to die is so wrong. There is no excuse, no justification and no way that child should be suffering so. That child had/has a name. That child had/has a soul. That child is/was supposed to be loved.

Too bad the picture isn't of the little one wearing a pretty colorful dress or a white shirt and tie and smiling big for the camera. Too bad. Too wrong.

Starblossom

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Thank you for posting this video OHD... I hadn't seen it yet.

Creto Mutwa has/is doing his part for the good of humanity. He represents Africa - what is a country without it's history? I have much respect for the man. Good for him for speaking up for Africa and demanding justice. We need more like him in our world.

And that photo of the buzzard waiting for that baby to die is so wrong. There is no excuse, no justification and no way that child should be suffering so. That child had/has a name. That child had/has a soul. That child is/was supposed to be loved.

Too bad the picture isn't of the little one wearing a pretty colorful dress or a white shirt and tie and smiling big for the camera. Too bad. Too wrong.

Starblossom

It begs the question of how did Africa get the point where it didn't control it's birth-rate and stop having so many children you get a continent on the verge of pandemic famine!

Shame on the corporations!
Shame on the abusers!
But also, SHAME on the parents who bring too many of these little innocents into such a wretched land!

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Remember, the indigenous people are the "rebels" they steadfastedly hold onto their culture, their folk lore and man's true history.

American, Canadian, South American Indians, Aleuts, Alyutors, Chelkans, Chukchi, Chulyms, Chuvans, Dolgans, Enets, Eskimo, Evenks, Khants, Nganasans, Kets, Danakils, Hadza, Maasai, Bororo, Kurds, Hmong, aborigines, Zulu, Tibetians, the list goes on.

There was a picture floating around the Internet about 8 years ago that made the same point.
Can't remember if it was from Icke or Jones but the graphic was that of planet Earth, with an almost equatorial like belt, zig zagging and spanning across the globe, showing the locations of the very same indigenous people you listed above.

It swooped through Japan, to some parts of Asia, down through most of Africa, across to most of South America, all of Central America and the Southern part of North America.

Basically showing the targeted areas of interest that have been, or have yet to be, conquered by TPTB.

I'll keep searching, hope it's still out there.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider
It begs the question of how did Africa get the point where it didn't control it's birth-rate and stop having so many children you get a continent on the verge of pandemic famine!

Catholicism and it's anti contraception dogma.

Originally posted by WatchRider
But also, SHAME on the parents who bring too many of these little innocents into such a wretched land!

Let us hope you are truly ignorant of the fact that it was caused by the RELIGION they have been indoctrinated with, and not any carelessness on their part.

The pope previously affirmed that condom use was NEVER OK, not even to prevent the transmission of HIV. However recently the most recent pope has OK'd condom use for certain situations (ie. prevention of transmissions of STD's but not specifically for contraception). So they're part way to solving a big problem, although not the exponential growth of the population.

I'm not 'anti catholic' but the Pope's should be utterly ASHAMED of themselves for what their decrees have done to Africa re: population growth and the spread of HIV.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Interesting, thanks. Although i have to admit i hate listening to him speak. Prefer a transcript!

I am not sure what it is, but something from the replies in this thread sounds totally .... misconceived to me. I live in africa, and it's not quite like it's portrayed in the media.

The thing is, Credo is correct, africa is where "humanity" links together. The reason is simple: africa is home to the world's children. I mean this in the sense that while the east and the west have elaborate social, historical and ethical "systems" that have evolved over millenia. Africa does not. It's very much a "here and now" philosophy. which is easily taken advantage of, by more industrious cultures.

It's easy to make kids fight, just throw some sweets out there and they'll all fight over the sweets. Politically, that's what has been done with africa for centuries, which of course brings out the "stupid darkies" comments ... which is even more despicable.

The world needs to learn the true meaning of "charity", something that is utterly alien to our materialistic money grabbing world view. Until then, neither the west, east or africa will ever change.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by leira7

I was reading about trees in an 60's world book encyclopedia. It said that African's have cut down most of their trees and all that remains are grasses where large animals roamed, causing them to be displaced etc. I am sure it's much worse now. It used to be a veritable rainforest.

Well, that's good for the oceans at any rate, as all that dust basically fertilizes the water just as the rain does the land. All the fishing grounds which bear the most fruit are in the zone where their land is blowing away.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

Again the misconceptions, have you ever read about the Greek Pine forests? That were totally eradicated for the building of warships?
Or the Texan forests referred to by Ten Bears? (now desert)
Or the English forests? (now townhouse complexes)
South American forests? (now croplands)

Careful which fingers you point where. Despite everything, Africa is the most undisturbed land of them all.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Where exactly was this filmed? I have lived my whole life in Kwa-Zulu Natal and have spent many hours with the Zulu people working, hunting and just chatting/listening and they have a wealth of knowledge books won't teach you. From knowing when the rains are coming from the activities of the bugs to when something larger is coming from the way the earth reacts.

There is a lot to learn from these people of the land

Credo:

Hambe Khahle Makulu.
(Go well Grandfather)

top topics

join