It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnant? Flu Shots Protect Moms — and Their Babies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
How wonderful is that? Despite thousands of mothers losing their children from getting flu vaccinations last year, they still have the guts to pump out their propaganda...But thats just because OBVIOUSLY the miscarriages these women had were not from the flu vaccination, because vaccinations are safe

healthland.time.com...

and just a blog I cam acrossed..
321yourpregnant.info...

cj6

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

Someones an illuminati puppet

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

it makes me sad that so many people buy into the whole vaccination scheme and the way they try to push us into getting these vaccines is frightening in itself.

cj6

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashmir

I agree sir...ppl u DO NOT need a vaccine of any kind!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Amazing. I'm one of these people who had two miscarriages within 4 months of getting the swine flu shot. It took me a year to concieve which is pretty long for someone my age, and the doctors were about to send me for infertility tests at the ripe old age of 26, two years after giving birth to a healthy boy. I can't prove a corellation, but I do find it unusual as I had no trouble concieving my first child. Now that I am finally pregnant, they will not be coming anywhere near me with that needle.

It's disturbing to say the least.
edit on 10/29/2010 by Hatcookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
They won't let a pregnant woman take an aspirin, but it's somehow safe to inject her with vaccines that have all sorts of chemicals in them. That's so brilliantly logical that it makes my head hurt.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
It is disgusting. I hope true information, and not fear, continues to spread. At school, they would send out a page to everyone explaining why it's important to get vaccinated with the H1N1 vaccine. I asked the principle if he even knew of the numerous health risks that these vaccines pose to people. He laughed and walked away.

Last year, there were too many reports of negative reactions to the vaccines, and that's an understatement. Some people couldn't walk anymore, some couldn't speak anymore, many died, both mother and child. Spread the real info.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
logicalthinking

that is awful pregnant women need to get a flu vaccine. It's sad into todays world that people can't see that vaccines are good.

If you don't believe that vaccines are good then you shouldn't take anytype of medicine. Any side effects from a vaccine you can get from a medicine.

Vaccines same millions of people a year, would you want your friends to still have polio, or small pox? These dieases are gone thanks to vaccines. People today are not thankfull for it because they don't live in a time or place were they are killing people.

edit on 5-12-2010 by darknirvana because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-12-2010 by darknirvana because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by darknirvana

They don't give us vaccines to control diseases anymore like they did then.

If they created a pill that would ensure a complete disease free life, do you honestly think these days they would let us have it, and put themselves out of business?

new topics

top topics

join