It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witnesses in Defense Dept. Report Suggest Cover-Up of 9/11 Findings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

A document obtained and witnesses interviewed by Fox News raise new questions over whether there was an effort by the Defense Department to cover up a pre-9/11 military intelligence program known as "Able Danger."

Fox News

"The big picture was not Atta, not so much the chart," Shaffer said. "The fact is this: That we had a pre-9/11 Department of Defense operation focused on taking action against Al Qaeda globally."

Last month, the Defense Department took the highly unusual step of buying and destroying 9,500 copies of Shaffer's book "Operation Dark Heart" at a cost of $47,000 to U.S. taxpayers.

How much more evidence do you guys need? 21 people can't keep something like hijacking 3 planes and the government doesn't know about. How the heck can 21 suicide bombers keep something like that quiet? Our government knew what was about to go down. They did nothing. And once those planes hit those buildings they brought them down. They want this world to be in total chaos for some reason.

And now the elite are buying gold by the tons. WHY? Their masters love gold and will be expecting tons of gold when they arrive. Those big ships out in space are coming to collect the gold and more slaves.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Well, your conclusions made complete sense and had all sorts of reasonable logic to back them up. [/sarcasm]

It is understandable that the government would plan to bring down a terrorist group who could potentially lead to WW3 or something. It is also understandable that they didn't act on their information. You could say there were probably thousands of other equally probably imminent attacks being planned on the US. Should they have chased after every single one?

Idk, I just think you're not seeing the big picture here. Looking at minor details a decade after the fact is looking at a single molecule to say that an entire box exists.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I think the larger story here is that the Government has resorted to destroying books it does not want us to read. That should send chills up your spine.

Lets see now; what was that promise Obama made on multiple occasions? Oh yeah, transparency in government.

It's just a short step from this to censoring the Internet.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
There absolutely is a coverup.
Bob Graham has spoken about a foreign government that aided the terrorists. But that government cannot be named because it would hurt foreign relations.

BS!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Part of me believes that this is somewhat disinformation. Looks like this info is being released so they could still string it back to "Al Qaeda" and "Bin Laden" when in reality it was a false flag, most likely committed by the CIA/Mossad.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

The whole Able Danger story doesn't quite hold water with me.
www.sourcewatch.org... is a good place to start, for a critical look at it.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I am absolutely convinced that the US military planned the operations that were as a result of 9/11, before 9/11 and therefore, I have no doubts that they would cover-up any possible foreknowledge. Whether the US military new what was going to happen or not, I don't know though I can say that I am absolutely convinced that the operations resulting from 9/11 were planned prior to 9/11.

--airspoon

top topics

join