It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some masonic secrets for the masses

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

do you understand the term "master mason" and do you honestly believe it lies only within degree? one is considered a M.M. not only by degree.. but by "query" -- hhmmm does that word sound familiar?

I appreciate what goodness you have within, searching for a way to utilize your good intentions. maybe a little less entusiasm and a little more would seem "off" to you.

how many in-home visits did you recieve unexpectedly? have you completed "atonement"

boy, these terms sound familiar huh?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

thank you!!!

yes , there are numerous handshakes!! like i have been telling this "dude".. he does not see what happens around him..

it is like a country club, everyone is a member, BUT NOT EVERYONE, is in the "clique"

hence the GULLIBLE RUBES who are used as advertisments for the real MM's..

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
the "house of york" would be a good starting point.

It could even be that everyone in your lodge is on the up and up except for ONE.. he does not necessarily have to be vocal.. but boy, if you find him, follow him around and meet others he associates with. from other lodges.. then you may get a grasp of what I am trying to help you see..

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

since you are in eastern NC as well, perhaps you can tell me where you were raised and who is the secretary of your lodge this year. I don't think you are a mason.

edit to add:
And just for the record, knowing a guy who knows a guy who was a mason doesn't qualify. You have to have been initiated, passed, and raised in order to be a Master Mason. You also have to have a current dues card to be a mason in good standing. And you have to have actually been to a lodge meeting on one of the three degrees to know what actually happens in there. And my IQ is 81

edit on 5-10-2010 by network dude because: to clarify my point

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

REAL TALK! I think you hit the nail on the head with this one
. haha I totally agree its like a group of friends then there is that one that everyone considers "part of the group" but not part of the secrets haha. sort of ironic i think. Different levels of security access... Maybe you dont have level 10 Security access to know what really gets the disco ball spinning.

Out of curiosity...how does one become a mason?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sp33d
Out of curiosity...how does one become a mason?

My friend,

All one has to do is find a local lodge, go to the door, and ask.

They usually have contact info and meeting dates posted outside the door.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
reply to post by butcherguy

Still, like i said before, these people meeting in SECRET is a conspiracy. If you have nothing to hide why the secret?

But still, its not about power?

we hide in the shadows as part of our tradition. When the masons first came to be it was a time when the church was very angry at science and common sense. Many people was getting slain. Up until then we are an very open organization. One night we had a meeting because it was overheard that soldiers were going to come to our base and kill us, so we went underground. That is all.

As for being in high places, this is very true. Did you know we was the first international bank? Back in those times there were lots of pirates downloading movies and hijacking peoples tressures on the open seas. So we issued the first cheq. Now you dont risk pirates, you deposit on one side of your journey and withdraw at our base on the other side of the map. Ever since than (over 70decades ago) we have been incontrol of your moneys and funding political leaders.

We also made wars with the anunakai on mars to protect or species. We won, notice how they arnt there anymore?

Plus its better that you dont knew some of the plans we have for your species

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Its THAT easy. Wow...What about the whol thing about them being big political powers?
Why is it so easy for one mason to break the law to dismiss another mason from his wrongdoing?

I think its fifty fifty. like everything else in the world there is good and there is bad. Masonry is no different

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sp33d
Its THAT easy. Wow...What about the whol thing about them being big political powers?
Why is it so easy for one mason to break the law to dismiss another mason from his wrongdoing?

I think its fifty fifty. like everything else in the world there is good and there is bad. Masonry is no different

Yep...

Is it any different with any other fraternity? Or club? or affiliation?

Do you not think their are Judges who cut slack for members of their church?

It happens, it will always happen, it is human nature.

It is that easy to join though.

You must believe in God (God is not defined in most jurisdictions)
You must be recommended. Just ask some Brothers at a Local lodge. You'll probably be invited to a couple dinners at the lodge so they get to know who you are, then you get your recommendation.
There is an age requirement that varies from state to state. 18-21
There are initiation fees and annual dues. These vary from lodge to lodge.

If you are interested, you can ask here and a Brother will point you in the right direction.

The Sanctum Sanctorum

For the Brothers, the above website has sections for Masons only. Meet Brothers from all over the world.

With Love,

Your Brother

Get with a local lodge and ask. We do not eat babies, ride goats, or worship anything nefarious. Everyones God is up to them to define.

We get a bad wrap because we DO NOT discriminate on religion. We think it is cool to hang with men of all faiths. Shoot us!

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 5-10-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
SHOT!
haha
I personally do not have any bad feelings about the Masons. I figure it is what it is. A bunch of dudes hanging out...for lack of a better explanation ha. Im sure its a little deeper than that but to over-analyze the situation is easily done. There is a lot of mystery surround them so naturally the unknown is feared/explained in a way that may not be true. Only one way to find out....someone james bond em' and infiltrate til you become a high ranking member and videotape everything that goes on!

then have james cameron make it into a movie ....once this is done the truth will be told

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Sp33d

while I wouldn't advocate taking a camera into a lodge, should you join and find out what dark secrets exist in the depths of masonry, please look me up and let me know about the movie. I am a sucker for a good snoozer. My advice about finding a lodge would be to find one with members close to your age. It's nice to have something in common with your brethren. Strong friendships are formed bacause of masonry. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I am completely open to at least giving it a shot. I consider myself a more open-minded person than most in my city. It is pretty funny when I walk into work and chitchat with my coworkers about this stuff. They give me that..."What is this nutjob talking about" sorta look. I love it. I think that experiencing what humanity has to offer is how you develop knowledge. It is learned not taught. I might have to go check out a meeting see what it is all about.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Is it any different with any other fraternity? Or club? or affiliation?

Do you not think their are Judges who cut slack for members of their church?

It happens, it will always happen, it is human nature.

Your absolutely right. O J was an mason! The judge was his Lodges head wizzard and also went to sinagog with him.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vincitori
Your absolutely right. O J was an mason! The judge was his Lodges head wizzard and also went to sinagog with him.

Head Wizzard??

Oh, were you serious??

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a friend of mines whose uncle was a Mason, said that being a Mason is like having a VIP pass to life

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

of course im serious. this was a huge conspiracy back when it all happened. Alex Jones blew the lid right off the whole thing when he got the high wizzard to admit his masonic position. He even gave away a few of the spells they cast in their rituals.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vincitori
of course im serious. this was a huge conspiracy back when it all happened. Alex Jones blew the lid right off the whole thing when he got the high wizzard to admit his masonic position. He even gave away a few of the spells they cast in their rituals.

Your killing me!!

Wait, it wasn't the Spell of "Imagonnaslaya" was it?

That can't be made public. If that was in the hands of the uninitiated chaos would.....

Oh crikey! That explains Yellowstone!

I'll teleport to high command and see if there is anyway to contain the damage.

Does High Command already know? Shoot, I am only a 77th degree. This is over my head.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Vincitori

Must be the spells from the necronomicon. Everbody knows the masons built the pyramids using black magic under the guidance of demons. I should know, because I'm a robot from outer space.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Let the Truth Be Told: FreeMasonry

Modern day Freemasonry can trace its lineage back to the late 1600’s to the early 1700’s. While some try to connect Freemasonry with Ancient Egypt, the documentation doesn’t support this.

Most FreeMason lodges are “Blue” lodges, this means they only contain three Masonic Degrees, these three degrees are as follows:

Entered Apprentice = 1st Degree
FellowCraft = 2nd Degree
Master Mason = 3rd Degree

Within these degrees the subject of religion is not the cornerstone of the brotherhood. In fact within these degrees the members religion only comes into play during the rituals. At those times the holy book being used is that which is sacred to that lodge or brother. So in a Christian lodge the Holy Bible is used, in a Muslim lodge the Holy Koran is used. It is the same practice for all of the other religions. They hold sacred the brothers belief, so much so that the brothers are never asked to reveal who their god is. Instead they are asked to declare a belief in a supreme being (in doing so it assumed that they directly relate this supreme being to whatever religion they follow). In the Masonic rituals this supreme being is referred to as the Great Architect of the Universe.

The blue lodges teach its brothers to be good men. They are to be charitable, kind and generous. They are to strive to be the best man they can become. It is of the utmost importance that the members strive to be the best person they possible can. Each brother is not only responsible for himself but they are also responsible for their brothers. If a brother is in need, others must respond. If the community is need the brothers will act. Freemasons on the whole are a very respectful, decent group of men.

If this is the truth, why are they shrouded in controversy?

The controversy comes from the appendant Masionic orders. These appendant orders require its members to be 3rd degree Masons and they have added several degrees for their members to ascend. The Scottish Rite for example has a total of 33 degrees. As one ascends into the higher degrees they begin to learn the secrets of the sect. Once the secrets are learned the brothers are forbidden from revealing these secrets to anyone, including their brothers in the lower degrees. It is because of these secrets that Masons have been given the title of a “Secret Society.”

It is at this point where Masonry takes a twist. The person who wrote and established the 33 degrees in the Scottish Rite is none other than Albert Pike. Mr. Pike happened to also pen the foundational book for this group. The book is called Morals and Dogma. It is in this book as well as books from Manly P. Hall and various others that the mystery comes into play. Some of the passages in these books seem to tie these appendant orders to Luciferianism. Some say it is at these higher levels where one learns the identity of Great Architect of the Universe.

Let me make it clear, I am not a Mason. I have studied the subject and I have satisfied my own curiosity. For any of you that are not Masons, I have given you enough information to investigate them and educate yourself. For those of you that are Masons, I encourage you to challenge any portion of this post that you see as false. Please do not bring empty arguments that have not been researched. One of the most frustrating things in this subject is a Mason who has not done his homework. My brief explanation above is only an attempt to help educate. If I am wrong point it out, not because I want to debate, but because I want to learn.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join