It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some masonic secrets for the masses

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kera1337
Then im sorry to say u know little of the masons, I know masons that use the "horned owl" sign, which is what thay worship iff u didnt know, and thats an alien my friend, yes the owl is actualy an alien

Well damn, I' convinced.

Owls are aliens, it explains so much!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Then im sorry to say u know little of the masons, I know masons that use the "horned owl" sign, which is what thay worship iff u didnt know, and thats an alien my friend, yes the owl is actualy an alien

And there that is. The masonic secret being broadcast on the internet. Mods, could we hide this or something? I would hate to think that we just ruined 200+ years of secrecy in one shot.

I feel so violated.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kera1337

Do they use the "horned owl" sign at rock concerts?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
''We also made wars with the anunakai on mars to protect or species. We won, notice how they arnt there anymore?

Plus its better that you dont knew some of the plans we have for your species ''

Actually, I hadn't noticed. Must have gone to my spam folder.

1. You started a war with the Anunnaki
2. You won
3. You're not human

I'm not sure if I can digest that right now. Can you tell me how you defeated the 'Lizzies' ?

Peace

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

only now do you know how many we are. Think Ozfest. yea, all masons.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

You ARE trying to take over the world! Through evil rock music!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Yes, the members know less than non-members. That makes perfect sense. Maybe next you'll come to my job and tell me how to fly my aircraft.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Well its like in the movie "the 4th kind" anyone watched it?
Tbh I had some weird dreams of owls when I was a kid, not sayin it was this... im not really sure.
But this year I had a contact with blue enteties that were making sounds like owls, actual aliens, thats another story im gonna post when I get my 20 posts

The hand sign is called the "horned owl" check it up, its not so farfetched when you see them worshiping a 20ft owl.
Im just saying leave some space for outside ideas, be openminded, have your own opinions but never dismiss anothers, because you never know.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

well, when do you suppose we as masons are going to be let in on this fact?
I mean we must be going to the wrong meetings. Could you post a schedule with times and locations of the "other" meetings? I should like to check one out. See if my Head banging skills are up to par and all.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Only meeting I had was with the "owl" aliens, blue beings with light bodyes looking like little men (only outlines) meditating in david- stars, tetrahedron, flower of life or merkaba, I cannot say what I was told because I cannot distinguish what was my imagination, and whatr was conversation. I could be saying I was talking withj jesus, or better yet budha since it was meditating, thay were like two inches high, made entirely from light (blue), so I suppose that thayr telepathic, but I heard no voice other than my own in my head.
The son of a central bank govenor is a mason, and thay use the horned owl sign to this I can swear on my mothers name, and a few others. Since the aliens were making owl sounds, since I sawa the fourth kind movie in addition, and I know for a fact masons use the owl sign, and since its a freakin fact thay worship giant owl statues, and other movies on youtube "inside a freemason lodge" theres an owl figurine, and the guy says "hey theres molech", the owl on the dollar bill, and numerous other presentations of owls in america and world wide folk (try looking it up) I just made the connection, noone told me this, but surely it is a secret (iff I am correct) worth somones life, thayd keep it to them selves.

Only thing that ur duty as a human being is to keep your mind open to ideas, however radical thay are.
So like the mutie from Arnolds movie says "open your mind!"

sry for the typos

P.S. that mason logo looks a lot like a davidstar(six pointed) I saw with the G (could this be god?) right where the lil meditating men was.
edit on 16-11-2010 by kera1337 because: rememberd somthin

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Oh, you mean this ritual...?

Funny, I don't remember the giant burning owl - I think I was too busy having a conversation with a alien called moloch, (he's the little one in the picture who is cleverly disguised as a watermelon)...

edit on 16/11/2010 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Saurus

HOOTERS, thx thats it

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

what if I as a mason, told you that there is no owl in masonic symbolism, or in the lodge at all, and we don't use the "hook 'em horns" sign anywhere in masonry that I have seen? Is the bank president perhaps a Texas fan? Or does he know sign language?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

The hopi indians claim...

"The Hopi legend is that there were two races, the children of the feather who came from the skies, and the children of the
reptile who came from under the earth. The children of the reptile chased the Hopi Indians out of the earth; these evil
under-grounders were also called two hearts Information provided to Mary Sutherland by Patrick"

georgehhhuey.photoshelter.com...

this is how thay would dress....
google hopi indians-blue people and owls, and tell me what u find

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

so are you saying that owls had sex with lizards and we are the result?

wow, that's deep.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Theres round 4mill freemasons I really doubt ur all satanists (with that logic, why summon satan when u can summon god, right?) and I doubt u all know bout the owl (hard to keep secrets in millions), btw anyone ever heard of somone conjuring up god?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

so are you saying that owls had sex with lizards and we are the result?

wow, that's deep.

Well iff you TRY and read this again ud see 1st it wasnt I who said anything 2nd. its a "myth" about two alien races... 3rd I think the son of a central bank governor (we know who that is) is using the horned owl sign, knows more than you im afraid..

an again a hopi "myth" (older then betty and barney hills grandparents)

Blue Race aka: Star Warriors, Moon-eyes
Description: The Blues are said to have translucent skin, large almond shaped eyes extremely sensitive to light and small of stature.

www.burlingtonnews.net...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Theres round 4mill freemasons I really doubt ur all satanists (with that logic, why summon satan when u can summon god, right?) and I doubt u all know bout the owl (hard to keep secrets in millions), btw anyone ever heard of somone conjuring up god?

Yea, I do it all the time. I call it praying.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I guess you could look at it like that, anyhu im just sayin I know ur not satanists, all pentagrams dont mean invoking the devil, we had a flagg with a pentagram dont mean were a satan worshiping country.
Me personaly I know that some aliens make owl sounds, and I find it strange some of the eleet are worshiping owl statues, theese are presumably highly intelligent men bowing to a belief?! I dont think so I think thay worship facts, my point of view.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I must have missed where we all accepted that Aliens exist, much less how they sound. I am not picking on you here, just stating a fact. What I personally believe about aliens is irrelevant. I am talking about the collective (US). And how do you know for a fact that "the elite" worship an owl? Are you basing that off of the Bohemian Grove stuff? Cuz if you are, I think you might want to look at both sides of that. I don't know anymore than the next guy about the grove, but from what I have seen, and read, it's a retreat for the High rollers to go unwind. there is a verifiable agenda, but it's not taken seriously by all the attendees. Knowing how masonry is demonized by those who are not invited inside the lodge, I can only imagine how many of the stories about the grove are made up by people who fear what they don't know or understand. I will give them the benefit of the doubt until I get solid evidence of evil deeds being done.
edit on 16-11-2010 by network dude because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join