It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood, Crypts Theories

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I do believe that we as life on this planet are all one, in a sense as coexist terms but for some odd reason there is war. Back to my theories, I think that the Crypts are singled out by the Bloods. It could be possible that the Crypts are outnumbered but not out powered. I think i read somewhere, stating that Jesus was/is a Crypt. The crypts do throw up the peace sign and we can find Jesus throwing it up as well. According to the good ol book, Jesus was hated as well as his followers. Jesus delivered the truth about what he knew or thought he knew to say the very least. Maybe the Bloods could be considered the so called royal elite and Crypts being the ones that oppose.

edit on 5/10/2010 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Crypts? Bloods?

So you are basically saying that we are one huge organism and undergoing the process of self-evolution by revolution?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
First of all, it is "Crips," not "Crypts." I'm not exactly sure where this connection to Jesus is coming either. Where did you make this connection? Because of a gang hand-sign the Crips apparently use? Last time I checked the "Peace" sign was not specific to any gang.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
If the Crips claimed Jesus as one of their own, it would be to inspire peple to think that they were on the right side.

The Jesus I've read about would look at the crips and the bloods and say "Y'know, c'mon." and they'd stop fighting all guilty like and then they'd have some marshmallows and mountain dew.

That's the key fault in your theory: You start off saying "We're all one" and "There shouldn't be war", then you say "It's because we're divided into the crips and the bloods" followed by "So we should all be on the side of the crips." The only way to reunite would be to stop playing that game; be neither crips nor bloods, but only humans.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

You're forgetting one thing. This little game people play, The Microchip War. Implant guns, invisible tattoos, spy vs spy. People join gangs to be safe in a sense and to be on a team they can trust.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneWolf83

people don't join gangs because they fear being micro chipped, and even if they did it wouldn't help anyway.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Huh?
Get some sleep man.
ATS is at a new low.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneWolf83
I do believe that we as life on this planet are all one, in a sense as coexist terms but for some odd reason there is war. Back to my theories, I think that the Crypts are singled out by the Bloods. It could be possible that the Crypts are outnumbered but not out powered. I think i read somewhere, stating that Jesus was/is a Crypt. The crypts do throw up the peace sign and we can find Jesus throwing it up as well. According to the good ol book, Jesus was hated as well as his followers. Jesus delivered the truth about what he knew or thought he knew to say the very least. Maybe the Bloods could be considered the so called royal elite and Crypts being the ones that oppose.

Wait...... What?

I.
Um.
Whoa.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So is there a Youtube video or something of Jesus giving a peace sign? Did someone find 2,000 year old photos in the attic somewhere?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
IF I remember correctly, the Crips started in the 60's as a comunity group in California who went around mending fences, painting buildings, planting flowers, etc... trying to fix up the neighborhood. Again, IF I remember correctly, Crip actually stands for Community Revolution In Progress. Over time however, it obviously morphed into what is was in the early 90's when the whole Bloods vs Crips thing was really big.

I see absolutely no connection to Jesus. Sorry.
edit on 5-10-2010 by OpenMindCuriousMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Jesus was a gang member.
This guy.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hmm. Michael Jackson united these 2 groups for "Beat It". So is MJ the messiah then?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Except he didn't rise from the dead 3 days later

as far as we know...
edit on 10/7/2010 by PennKen2009 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join