It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever found a Grey alien body?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
i think it would be the only thing that would convince people, short of a classic White House landing. are there any cases of a body being found?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by 19872012

None that anyone believes

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Well, if you belive in what they are telling, then yes, there has been found grey bodies. There is even a supposed video, of a attack from a alien being. He took the body home in the freezer. If I remeber correct, it was on coast to coast.

But do you belive he found a alien body, that came to earth from another galaxi, to kill his dog? Yes, the alien did kill his dog! or he says so

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

Yea that was proven to be a hoax. You can even tell from the video that it was fake because the body looked stuffed.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

Thanks, I actually did'nt know it was a proven hoax. But meh, what did I expect?

I nearly scary how much ppl make up, just to get their 15 min of fame?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Yes, look up the Aurora, TX incident. There is actually a petition to exhume the unmarked grave. I believe UFO Hunters did an episode about it. Using ground penetrating radar they found something is buried under the spot in question.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 5-10-2010 by QuantumDisciple because: link added

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   

You mean outside of the Roswell incident?
It is often said 4 bodies were recovered there.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
A very unusual body was fished out of the Todd River in Adelaide in the late 60's.. the story ran in the newspaper of the time with a photo showing what looked unlike a human being in many respects.

Don't know what happened after that discovery and paper article. So I guess this doesn't answer your question.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Yeah Aurora may be the best case, since we know where this supposed alien body is. The story is believed to be a hoax, however, and the town really isn't willing to let people dig up what is most likely human remains.

You are right that it would definitely convince people after a body would be tested and examined. Maybe also if someone asked kindly for a souvenir after an abduction.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

If memory serves, the UFO Hunters did a few things to help substaniate the claims made in the case. They found metal with "alien" elements, found the base to the windmill that hoaxers claimed didn't exist, used old photo's that contained the now missing headstone of the alien grave to triangulate the position. They used GPR over the area and found something was buried there. It would do ufology well to have the site exhumed.

www.petitiononline.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I reckon the Grey Alien Police Department come across bodies all the time.

And the funeral organisers on planet Grey Alien too.

So has 'anyone' ever found a Grey alien body?

Yes.

-m0r

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

If they did they would of been quarentined arleady from being in close vicinity of it. So I doubt you would get an honest answer.

edit on 10/5/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I thought the alien in the Aurora case survived the crash. I remember somewhere they were talking about it and the creature survived the crash and was taken to a nearby farmhouse. The doctors tried to help, but it died a day or two later and was then buried.

I may be thinking of another case, but I could swear it was Aurora.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PLaprad

I remember hearing something similar to that as well. The little guy was buried with a unique headstone that was stolen in the 60's-70's. The Aurora incident happened in the 1890's before human flight which also makes this a very interesting case.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
There is a story of a photo taken of two police officers holding a small alien body between them. This was supposed to have occurred before Roswell.

The photo is supposedly long since confiscated by the government. I've seen what I read was a re-creation a number of times though the years online, but can't seem to find it right now... I've also seen the same photo circulated with a claim that it was the real photo... Granted, I have no way to know for certain which of the two claims about this photo are correct...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
ALIEN INTERVIEW PT1

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bobbyt

Did some searching and found the following link:

www.ufocasebook.com...

I'm pretty sure the image in this article (a way's down) isn't the same version I saw in the past...
edit on 10/6/2010 by bobbyt because: fixed some wording

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Johnathan Reed allegedly killed a grey and posted pics: www.ufocasebook.com...

was proven to be a hoax tho I believe

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
was proven to be a hoax tho I believe

Here is what happens when a hoax backfires...

I wonder what they did with THAT body?

new topics

top topics

join