It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki - Hebrew translation We are Clean

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

I have not seen the movie but have seen the trailer and read the reviews.. from what i gathered the only solid evidence is the hypnotic regressions of which would in my opinion be considered hearsay at best and nightmare illusions that the subjects human minds generated. Dare i say that all the video scenes in the movie is simply acting (based on decades of UFO / Alien Anunnaki writings) and nothing more?

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I still don't know the correct tranlsation, this person says Sitchin is completely wrong and the translation means royal offspring.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
I still don't know the correct tranlsation, this person says Sitchin is completely wrong and the translation means royal offspring.

Offspring of An. King of all the gods. Therefore "royal" or "princely" offspring.

The "ki" part came later, with the Akkadian language.

Ki was the word for Mesopotamia.

In Sumer, these gods were the Anunna.

Harte

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Shmuel_invincible

Originally posted by Shmuel_invincibleIt is interesting to note that in Hebrew the words Anunnaki mean Anu = We - Naki - Clean, ANY COMMENTS ON THIS OBSERVATION WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

Good.
Welcome to Earth.
My house is a mess.
The Cleaning supplies are in that closet.
Have fun.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Housekeeping? Housekeeping?

I clean room?

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

When you think of the Sumerian gods and possible UFO visitiations from the 'gods' of the bible who may have been giants then slept with earth women, then you see ancient Egypt and the people sometimes looked different with big eyes and heads, it is very real how short of a time that was ago. We would have to go just 7,000 years back after the last ice age, to the time of Noah and the time of Gobekli Tepe.

Now Gobekli Tepe is interesting, before anyone had said it I saw the grey alien carved at Gobekli Tepe, there are the large 'gods' with belts on, and an 'H' on the belt. The craziest things is that the whole site was buried just 1,000 years later, then smaller site buried on top of it, each on smaller than the other.

Garden of Eden of landing place of the 'giant gods?' Probably more evidence for that then the hunter and gatherers doing all that, but that was taking place long before the Sumerian civilization.

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
O M G

<< 1   >>

join