It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anunnaki - Hebrew translation We are Clean

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Hello , This is my first post on ATS (i have been following this we site for a few years now).

It is interesting to note that in Hebrew the words Anunnaki mean Anu = We - Naki - Clean, check it out on google translate translate.google.com...|iw|we%20are%20clean although the (grammar is a little off..) the main person to start talking about the Anunnaki is Zecharia Sitchin checkout (en.wikipedia.org... and en.wikipedia.org...) who is Jewish and for many years lived in Israel (where the main Language is Modern Hebrew).

ANY COMMENTS ON THIS OBSERVATION WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Shmuel_invincible

From your wikipedia link

The Anunnaki (also transcribed as: Anunna, Anunnaku, Ananaki and other variations) are a group of Sumerian, Akkadian and Babylonian deities.

Kinda predates Sitchin

Its Sitchin's interpretation of Nibiru that is the issue, but no worries, he says it won't happen for a long time

edit on 5-10-2010 by zorgon because: Blah Blah Blah

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Interesting topic, I think as time goes by (within the next 12 months) we are going to be hearing quite a bit about the annunaki, you wait until it gets to the MSM ifso we better be on the look out. I am not saying Annunaki are returning but what I am saying is that TPTB on this planet will stop at nothing to have more control and power.

Flag and Star, because its your first post and a topic that has been close to my heart recently.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
So who exactly was it that started this 2012 stuff anyway? I mean the Mayan Calendar is there yeah, but who said the Annunaki are coming then?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Sitchin.

For the Annunaki crapola, not 2012. Somehow someone linked 2012 with Sitchin's own 'translations' and they became part of one theory when in reality they have nothing to do with each other. Correct me if I'm wrong but Sitchin makes his false prediction for the return of Nibru somewhere around 2080?

All this joining of stories kind of says something about these supposed theorists who believe in these things.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbstaCorrect me if I'm wrong but Sitchin makes his false prediction for the return of Nibru somewhere around 2080?

I shall Quote Sitchin....

Nibiru settled into a clockwise orbit (equal to 3,600 orbits of Earth
around the Sun). Nibiru stabilized into a clockwise orbit, equal to
3,600 orbits of Earth around the Sun until 10, 900 B.C.E., when
Nibiru arrived earlier, due to increasing drift from Solaris of
Uranus. Uranus' gravity sped Nibiru's orbit. As a result of this
close encounter between Nibiru and Uranus, one of Nibiru's moons,
Miranda, was captured by and became a moon of Uranus as Nibiru and
Uranus pulled at each other. From 10,000B.C.E. on, Nibiru's
revolution sped to 3.450 Earth years; which makes Nibiru's next
return 2900A.D. rather than 2012 as predicated on the earlier 3600-
year orbit [Sitchin, Z., 2007, The End of Days, pages 315 - 317].

Nibiru's next return 2900A.D I guess we won't be able to say he was wrong

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
So who exactly was it that started this 2012 stuff anyway? I mean the Mayan Calendar is there yeah, but who said the Annunaki are coming then?

I thought it was you? am I missing something here

2nd

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well... multiple sites claim that he said 2085 as the year he believes this fake Nibru will come:

Sitchin has recently put forth his own date in the year 2085 for the next passage of Nibiru, but the date most talked about is 2012, which marks the end of the Maya calendar.

I've read one of his books a while back and don't remember any dates, so I can't pull out a text extract as a source.

Why is 2085 popping up and not the 2900 you posted?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Back on topic

OP, what do you think "we are clean" means? Perhaps it is meant to represent our "gods" as clean & humans dirty? Maybe when they do arrive they intend to clean up the planet? (ie. Get rid of the pests)....

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
well it could mean anything like the anunnaki peaple there genetics are clean (not mixed via hybridization) the POINT IS THAT SITCHEN WANTING TO MAKE THE ANNUNAKI SOUND AS SUPERIOR BEINGS USED A NICE HEBREW WORD.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Annunnaki = We Are Clean = maybe it means without gene manipulation?

@ Zorgon it's not only Sitchin that talks about the Nibiru planet, R. Morning Sky, a native american descendant of the ancient Hopi tribe in the Terra Papers also talks about Nibiru, which is not a planet but a big mothership, much like a death star. I'ts my belief that the Stars Wars movies were based on Morning Sky Terra Papers.

By the way the alternate history of Earth was told to the Hopis by an alien whom they saved from a crash and passed from generation to generation and eventually compiled by Morning Sky.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
We are clean interesting as another posted THEY MAY BE THE UNIVERSES CLEANERS.
MY 3 CENTS.
good job OP good first thread s&f

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shmuel_invincible
well it could mean anything like the anunnaki peaple there genetics are clean (not mixed via hybridization) the POINT IS THAT SITCHEN WANTING TO MAKE THE ANNUNAKI SOUND AS SUPERIOR BEINGS USED A NICE HEBREW WORD.

As was pointed out, "Anunnaki" is not a Hebrew word.

The word belongs to the Babylonians.

It means "children of the sky and the Earth," or "children (offspring, followers, believers in) An (the sky god, or the sky) and Ki (the Earth Goddess, the Earth itself or the name for Sumeria - Ki is what Sumerians also called their land.)

It certainly doesn't mean "We are clean" and Sitchin didn't coin the term and he doesn't translate it as "we are clean" either.

Harte

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   

As was pointed out, "Anunnaki" is not a Hebrew word. The word belongs to the Babylonians.

Even if its true that Anunnaki is in the Sumerian / Babylonian texts / tablets the tradition Jews have is that the original language spoken by everyone on planet earth was Hebrew as stated in the Torah / Old Testament - Bible see

en.wikipedia.org...

So the holy language of Hebrew is first then Sumerian etc..

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Anunnaki = We are clean =

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9fd9c0b81104.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

So the holy language of Hebrew is first then Sumerian etc..

You will need to document that the Hebrews came before the Sumerians...

Its up to those making incredible claims to support those claims with documentation

edit on 5-10-2010 by zorgon because: Classified

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
Anunnaki = We are clean =
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9fd9c0b81104.jpg[/atsimg]

I think you are on to something here

Jaffa... Stargate SG1

Jaffa... Hathor's Temple Egypt

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You beat me to it...I was in the process of uploading a pic of Teal'c!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I did not say the Hebrews / Jews came before the Sumerians they actually came later in 3824 BCE the first Hebrew / Jew was Born Avraham / Abraham . what i said was that all people spoke Hebrew before the Sumerian language came about and the Documentation is the Torah / Old Testament - Bible that was given to Moshe / Moses around 3300 years ago.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Hello , This is my first post on ATS (i have been following this we site for a few years now).

It is interesting to note that in Hebrew the words Anunnaki mean Anu = We - Naki - Clean, check it out on google translate translate.google.com...|iw|we%20are%20clean although the (grammar is a little off..) the main person to start talking about the Anunnaki is Zecharia Sitchin checkout (en.wikipedia.org... and en.wikipedia.org...) who is Jewish and for many years lived in Israel (where the main Language is Modern Hebrew).

ANY COMMENTS ON THIS OBSERVATION WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

A good movie to watch is called The Fourth Kind, It is about UFO abductions of people by the Anunnaki
who say that we are their creation. Kinda ties in with the things being mentioned in this thread. What really
makes it interesting is that Hollywood actually made a movie of this topic and is supposed to be a true story.
edit on 5-10-2010 by Mr. D because: Grammer

top topics

<<   2 >>

join