It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange dream I had

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I've been meaning to post this all day, but havent had a chance til now
I had a dream last night, I was watching an abduction, greys were doing an abduction/testing a person.
As I watched, thus human looking person was with me, and he was telling me they are testingf humans for diseases like small pox, scarlett fever, dpitheria, etc etc for some reason, he wouldnt elaborate, then I woke up.
It was as if i was observing from above, like in an operating room theater

Has anyone else experienced this?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Sounds like an OBE to me.
Any more details you remember
might give us more clues.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I am inclined to agree with saint about this. The viewpoint you have explained sounds like what everyone explains an OBE to look like. Sounds really interesting though, thanks for the post
Can't say I've ever experienced anything quite like that but I have had a few dreams about aliens...no OBEs though...at least that I can remember. IF, of course, that's what this was.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
there's not really much else I can remember...at first I felt as if i i was the one being abducted, looking UP at the ETI's, then i am looking down and things being explained to me...
One odd thing was this:
The guy was making pizza or calizones...while explaining to me what was going on...
If this was an abduction wiith an OBE, maybe they appealed to my love for food to calm me down? I dunno

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Were the aliens aware of your presence?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
i dunno...dunno if this was just the product of my imagination or a real abduction
but when i watched from above, they continued as if they were doing their job

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Were they the "typical" Greys? Reptillian?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
your typical big headed, big eyed, small body grey

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
I I was watching an abduction, greys were doing an abduction/testing a person.
As I watched, thus human looking person was with me, and he was telling me they are testingf humans for diseases like small pox, scarlett fever, dpitheria, etc etc for some reason, he wouldnt elaborate,

How about:.....like when the nwo controls the world, and they come round everybody up..
explanation will be they're just checking to make sure you have all your vaccinations,
but really, they're going to....................inject you with the chip.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
One odd thing was this:
The guy was making pizza or calizones...while explaining to me what was going on...

.....like how about people won't be able to buy or sell (i.e. get food), unless they take
the mark. (i.e.) microchip

new topics

top topics

join