It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, Glad to be here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Hello...I am a Kiwi, living in Auckland. About 3 weeks I clicked on a link on my facebook home page, it took me to some info regarding the Georgia Stones??, Aspartame?? and the NWO. I had heard a little about a NWO and already believed 9/11 was an inside job so all this new information was pretty interesting, to say the least. So began the googling.. I was off and away and in absolute horror at everything I was slowly uncovering..I learned of the Gulf Crisis (corexit being used and harming everything and everyone in it's path) the mainstream media were not reporting as well as HAARP, chemtrails, Bilderberg Group etc etc etc etc. Now I am here..pretty freaked out to be honest. I just watched 'The Arrivals Noreagaa Series' which I recommend and it helped explain a lot of what is going on...I am really happy to have found your ATS site and to be able to connect with others who already know all about this conspiracy that is life..Thanks everyone.
"As you pursue the nature of reality you will find that there are fewer and fewer people that you can talk to. And the more you advance, the more you will be tested." Val Valerian

join