It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Chick(s) #7: Protest The Pope!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

No big mystery here, weirdo in the video is only me
Ashley was feeling a little bit "under the weather" during filming this round and will resume with us in the next episode.

I thought to add a little halloween theme to this months edition and wanted to try my hand at being in front of the camera lens. Let me tell you that is no easy task trying to read your script to such a cold inanimate object.
After this little project I have huge respect for Julie and Ashley for what they do, as well as others who step in front of the lens to do their thing.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSmediaPRO

Thanks for clarifying this. I was worried, and surely wish the best for Ashley and hope she gets to feeling better soon.

Great close up by the way ATSmediaPRO!
spooky and hypnotic with the drip ..... drip...... drip....

I have respect for anyone who commands their own inner self respect enough to step up in front of a camera, or audio recording for that matter. It is nice to put a face and/or voice to a avatar or members' screen names
Incidently, there is a picture of me here in this post (scroll down) from about 7 years ago, although little has changed, except now I have hair again.

Kudos again for LarryLove and ALL past ATS members who have participated in Conspiracy Chicks' interviews. Their participation and willingness to step up to the platform that you (ATSmediaPRO) and the Conspiracy Chicks' team has created makes the project more enjoyable, diverse, and informative.

ATSmediaPro,
Thanks again for explaining to us that Ashley is a bit under the weather, and I truly hope she gets to feeling better soon.

-ET

Edit to Add:
If anything ATS worthy happens within a 300 mile radius of where I live, I'm more than willing to grab the camera, video recorders, fill up on a tank of gas, and go check it out
Hopefully other ATS members will be willing, and capable, to bring local stuff that may effect us nationally and internationally and present it here on ATS in one form or another. It one thing that I respect about ATSers, more so than just their opinions and search engine googling skills.
edit on 5-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece
Excuse me, but how does a Conspiracy Chick(s) announcement thread with 38 flags become a front page 'TOP Member Pick' over a Ron Paul thread that has 99 flags?

Look at the time stamp and when the Ron Paul thread posted. Now look at time stamp on page 3 of the Ron Paul thread.

Perhaps time is a variable and how many flags a thread garners within a timeframe effects the 'Top Member pick' .
That thread was on page 3 by the time this thread began, and on page 3 of 4 pages when GoldenFleece contributed their post to this thread, and it seems to me that the Ron Paul thread garnered most of it's flags within a 12 hour period before this thread was openned up.
so, this thread had more post contributions from members, as well as more flags by members within a twelve hour timeframe than the other thread.

By my timezone this thread began a couple minutes before midnight, and had 30+ flags prior to your post, making it a more flagged thread within a 12 hour timeframe.

It makes sense to me, mathematically, if one thread recieved more flags within a certain timeframe.

edit on 5-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by asala

Nice show, you always have something interesting that I missed on ATS.
I thought your sidekick was going to pop up at any moment. I see now she in under weather. I guess she's allowed a sick day though.

Get wells to Ashley

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Asala you looked marvelous...just marvelous!

Well done everyone!

Um...was the Pope really wearing lavender?

I know the Pope is vexed because he can't find his

little red shoes. Shhhhhh I gave them to the dogs

and I must say the doggies had a real good time

with them. It was a great diversion whilst I was

plucking the diamonds and rubies out of the

massive chalices. I got a couple of fine emeralds

as well. *beams with pride*

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

I think this is another thread where you will get more flags than replies.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LarryLove

LOL, been there, it's not that hard, loads of paperwork but well worth the effort. Like I already said, enjoyed your interview and think you did a great job on the thread!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The Pope is nothing without Archangel Lucifer.

The Pope is the puppet of Darkness.

The Pope has been destroyed by SHIVA.

Enjoy the show. Enjoy the game. Enjoy Life.

THE BOOK OF MUZEAMPRIZIMATI

Enjoy Christ.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I could not watch the whole thing as I could not understand it. It needs to be translated into American.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join