It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Chick(s) #7: Protest The Pope!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I put the show on to listen to while cleaning house, well as usual I couldnt peel myself away from the monitor to go do anything, this was a great but short show... Larry I was very impressed with the ease in which you gave your reports, I hope very much to hear more from you in the future.

Ashely, where were you!

I always love the positive upbeat way I feel after watching this show reguardless of the topics.

asala, you know I just adore you!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
ENOUGH with the off topic comments. If you have issue with action taken, file a formal complaint with staff using the ATS Complaint/Suggestion Form located in the Member Center.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by abrowning

Although I have a personal interest in the latest show, I would certainly not suggest anyone is pretending to be anyone on the show. Far from it. Again, the show is another way for the members to make ATS what they want it to be. To see people pretending to be news readers, then you only have to switch Fox News on.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Thank you. It was a real pleasure to do it. I hope other members are encouraged to do the same and report from events in their neck of the world.

Gotta sort out an ATS press card now!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Where the hell is Ashley?

God...and that drip, drip, drip, sound is going to give me nightmares...and who was that guy, anyway?

Well, what can I say Asala?

Amazing, amazing, amazing work.

You did absolutely smashing!

I gotta say...Nefi's 'nah nah nah-nah' bit was hilarious...I couldn't stop laughing...he makes a point there...ATS Live has soared well above our expectations..so take that pessimists!

LarryLove...your interview was brilliant. The way you spoke with ease, clarity and sincerity was great! Now, I think I'm going to go to the next protest when it comes up...sounds like you had a great time...Those images you captured were fantastic as well! Well done!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Not sure what has been posted regarding off topic, but would definitely enjoy the ats chicks engaging the audience in a more hostile approach, by hostile approach i do not mean it on a negative aspect but in a positive aspect as i am sure there are many members and peeps who would greatly appreciate the opportunity to interact with those stunning ats chicks, obviously i mean no disrespect to the male aspect of ats.

Daaamn, did this reply seem slightly pro chicks and anti ats admins......

edit on 5-10-2010 by tristar because: spelling : what

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Excuse me, but how does a Conspiracy Chick(s) announcement thread with 38 flags become a front page 'TOP Member Pick' over a Ron Paul thread that has 99 flags?

Nothing against the CCs (are they still plural?), but I thought the 'TOP Member Pick' was actually chosen by members.

edit on 10/5/2010 by GoldenFleece because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

If you look, all of the other member pick threads including the thread you speak of are all over 24 hours old, so maybe that is why eh?

Interesting question, however I think that the age of a thread has something to do with it.

It is amazing to see all of this hostility directed at an original, entertaining and informative ATS production.

edit on 5-10-2010 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Although RP has a valid point, the fact that 99% of smart phones are accessed without the consent of the subscribers you do not see that being as a hot topic, given that everyone screams about privacy yet privacy is a simple term well published but very quickly forgotten. Then again, democracy is what it is
edit on 5-10-2010 by tristar because: spelling: forgotten

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

edit on October 5th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Enjoyed the show very much as usual asala and great to hear you Larry Love, hope to to hear more from you in the future, thanks to ATS for bringing these shows to us..

Hope AshleyD is alright and we hear from her soon.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'm going to go ahead and apologize for my previous statement. It was unnecessary and an opinion better kept to myself. This has actually been bothering me all day. I don't think I would have the cajones to get up there and do what the CC do. Also wanted to say Larry was quite the gentleman.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Amazing compilation of information.
Thanks again girls, s+f.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Just wanted to check in and say I really enjoyed the show. It was all good. They just keep getting better and I am looking forward to the next one. Thank you all so much for this tremendous effort, and fantastic show.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackPoison94

Hey, thank you. Again, I want this to be a motivator for other members to get out and record what's going on in their part of the world. Threads are one thing; recording the news is another.

I have a few interesting story lines coming up and will post when they are ready.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Thank you. I am working on some stories at the moment and hope to bring them to ATS soon. They are difficult and controversial, but do talk about life constrained by the measures being imposed upon us by government.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
reply to post by Aquarius1

Thank you. I am working on some stories at the moment and hope to bring them to ATS soon. They are difficult and controversial, but do talk about life constrained by the measures being imposed upon us by government.

Great, looking forward to them, sure you will do fine, anything worthwhile these say seem difficult and controversial, sure you won't have a problem bringing it to us.

edit on 5-10-2010 by Aquarius1 because: spell

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
my sister and was watching the pope arrive at some venue in england the other week and he seemed to avoid shaking hands on two occasions with asian children im not racist but wondered if he was? did anyone esle notice this?
edit on 5-10-2010 by krs678 because: mistyped spelling

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
...and who was that guy, anyway?

I may be wrong, but I have my suspicions that it may be her husband. Again, I may be mistaken, though.

Seems like this may be a game of sorts for with a Halloween Theme.

Not a lot clues in this episode, but perhaps paying attention to details will provide us with some clues as to where AshleyD has gone....

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join