Conspiracy Chick(s) #7: Protest The Pope!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
+4 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Welcome to another addition of the Conspiracy Chicks with Julie and... uh... (where's Ashley?) In this episode we feature an in-depth interview with ATS citizen journalist, LarryLove, and his experiences covering the Pope protest in England. We also cover the explosive, "one step closer to disclosure" news coming out of the National Press Club, and getting international news covering, more leaked emails causing problems, and a rare interview with the bashful and elusive creator of the ATS Live radio show.

Watch in full HD: Chicks.AboveTopSecret.com

(click to open player in new window)

Threads covered in this show:

Approximately 12,000 People Protest the Pope in UK (ATS Citizen Journalist)

CNN to air Live Broadcast of UFO-Nukes Press Conference

LEAKED EMAILS: Reveal Profits of Anti-Piracy Cash Scheme

Where's Ashley?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Much better

Second line
edit on 5-10-2010 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

ATS citizen journalist, LarryLove,
Thank you for that detailed report! And those pictures were awesome, thank you so much.

Neformore,
You already know I'm a zealous fan of Car Crash ATS Live radio, and I have not missed a show since I started listening around episode 16. I also have been listening to the Euro shows. I'm all caught up with listening to the rewinds, I love what you guys are doing with the show, very fun & informative

Julie & Production team,
Great episode, very informational, I like it when you cover the highlights of threads I may not get around to reading through all the way

Now, I have one complaint......

[size=15]Where the hell is

our ASHLEY and she

better be safe!!!

Or I will be acquiring me some of those warning signs I can't help but notice .... I have not seen any of them since the recent latest ATS 2010 upgrades
.... just an observation ....

Where is AshleyD ??? This game is not fun

I checked!!!! Somebody logged into her account yesterday on ATS .... BUT She has not posted one single post since 15-9-2010 @ 04:10 PM. AND Her current mood is: "Homesick".

There is a conspiracy a foot, me thinks....

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Yeah! first I want to comply with recent members above!

Yeah where the hell is Ashley!

Listen! as an European I really love Julie, but when you guys surprise me like this i'm flabbergasted - one of the chicks is abducted!

Doesn't matter if she needed the day off for to care for her family - as members of ATS we demand the total story!

And Martin!

Well! very good reporting!

But!.... do I need to polish my black marching booots now? or is it too early!

Jokes aside man! really good reporting from ya!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Thank you. Just finished watching the report now and am really pleased with how it went. I have to say how impressed I am with the Conspiracy Chicks ATS news cast. From the interview through to production, these guys run a very professional operation.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Thank you. Get those marching boots on as there are more protests to come. I hope that other members get inspired to cover stories their end as the show is a great vehicle to report them. We have an international member base and in these troubled times, we should be doing our bit to give an alternative news feed to other members. The Conspiracy Chicks is a great platform for citizen journalism and I encourage members to get ready with a camera and shoot some action!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
reply to post by Chevalerous

Thank you. Get those marching boots on as there are more protests to come. I hope that other members get inspired to cover stories their end as the show is a great vehicle to report them. We have an international member base and in these troubled times, we should be doing our bit to give an alternative news feed to other members. The Conspiracy Chicks is a great platform for citizen journalism and I encourage members to get ready with a camera and shoot some action!

Thank you yourself, for being among us!

Yeah! hopefully we can make a difference one day before the decide to use the kill-switch perhaps?

Thanks anyway mate!

You make me stronger in some questions, and it's good to know that I'm not alone!

(Even if I'm the result of sexual intercourse between a Swedish blonde and a handsome Swiss guy?)

Please forgive me mummy! for ever calling you blonde Swedish woman
...)

O'boy! am I ever to regret this post or what?[
edit on 5-10-2010 by Chevalerous because: What more do you need to know? I suck at English! and this is getting tiresome! really - please change this and think of all International posters

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
A massive thank you to LarryLove, Thank you so much for taking the time to allow me to interview you, You where perfect and informative and a pleasure to chat too,

I really hope to work with you again sometime, You have giving people a stand to work from,

Nef : As always it was fun working with you
Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to allow me the interview,

JOE: Must say the production looked great!! WELL done for putting it all together and appearing on the show.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to watch the show

And FIND ASHLEY!!!!!!

edit on 5-10-2010 by asala because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaANDOmega

Removed

God has spoken...

Good show, the protest pictures were fascinating, and you had nef in the studio, but for an off camera interview?

Does he really have a face for radio only as some have suggested?

Someone in that dark cave is leaking something... but what is it, and where is Ashley?

edit on 5-10-2010 by Fractured.Facade because: I removed the removed quote of a removed post.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Sorry mod

There was nothing wrong with my last post. I was speaking in opinion???????? this is the 3rd this has happend.. over something petty.. i could say alot worse.. But i have manners.. and know young people come on here. You.. on the other hand have no manners.. and you abuse your "powers".. to block my opinion.

Sort it out.....
edit on 07/14/2010 by AlphaANDOmega because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
He was stating his opinion. I think many share it but are worried that a mod will slap them with a ban. I think it's great ATS has the conspiracy chicks, I just can't stand more than about 3 minutes myself.
edit on 5-10-2010 by abrowning because: ...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaANDOmega

But the show delivers ATS-style alternative news in a whole different way. Watching the show is personal choice, so too is reading a particular thread. I really believe Julie and Ashley (and the production team) are creating a platform for us members to use as a different mechanism to be involved in and broadcast news that many of our international members might not have seen. I think it is also another way to bring the community together and interact.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

It is one thing to have an honest opinion and another to arbitrarily post a two word hit without actually expressing any opinion. It came off as an attack, not an opinion... In my opinion of course.

ATS doesn't allow these kind of baiting attacks, you have to actually make a case for your position/opinion here in more than two words... can you do that?

Everyone has an opinion, and the right to express it here, but not in the rude and brief manner in which you did... That is why ATS is such a great place to discuss just about anything.

Do you want to be seen as a troll, or earn the respect of others here?

A simple choice!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Again another example of a trollish, baiting attack, not a genuine opinion.. Perhaps ATS is not the site for you?

This show is not here to please everyone, so what is the point in your attack?

To take a pee on the work and efforts of others, or to get attention?

Maybe you enjoy insulting the mods because you have serious issues with any authority figures?

Maybe, you just want to be a troll?

Hey, next show, maybe the chicks could do a segment on internet trolls?

CX

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Great job Julie and all who contributed.

Originally posted by AlphaANDOmega
again...

C.Chicks is Pointless...

Its like having children pretend to be reporters...

WHO??? is going to listen? ...When people can just see the posts and research for themselfs?

Unless i missed the thread, i'm sure that none of the management have ever said it is compulsory to watch any episode of the CC's.

I never could understand anyone who continues to do something they deem pointless.

I watch it because i know Julie and Ashley can research topics such as these better than i could, its nice having an indepth recap of recent topics, many of which i've missed on the forum.

CX.
edit on 5/10/10 by CX because: adding stuff.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join