It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Arrivals series

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This is a thread about The Arrivals on ATS media. I'm curious are there two different versions of this series? The ATS videos are more to do with conspiracy; while on the site they're more Islamic.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I just saw this thread and couldn't find this in the media section, but found it online. The information, about the freemasonry and the kabbala is compelling. There are so many videos, I am selecting some out randomly to watch. The only thing is, while I know that life is a test, each day, to learn love, equality and to become adults to our child, compassionate and unconditional love and learn to treat everyone as they would wish in their many and often traumatized circumstances, understanding, to turn the pyramid upside down and invert it. But, I' not sure about the antichrish, and havn't watched enough to know if the videos are promoting a look beyond all world religions including Islam, or merely suggesting the west is corrupt.

All religions based on love and compassion, if one chooses the high road in them, for there are two roads always, a path to harshness, judgement and an eye for an eye, whether it be Jewish or Sharia, really, and then there is the high road, based on love, mildness, not controlling anyone, forgiving all, and being the adult, all grown up, to the traumatized child, seeking to see a teacher in the one that has harmed us, and forgive. The High Ground is OK, it doesnt matter if we are religious or non-religious. Its the intent of our hearts, not the faith we follow, that counts. Its what is in our hearts that bind us and we need to seek forgiveness. All of us have reasons to feel shame, and we should be humble and constantly looking for ways to handle ourselves better and be forgiving.

I'll slowly get through all of these.

new topics

join