It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Spot where the Big UFO Sky Docking should be?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
UFO's sightings are in remote places, deserts, forests, military bases, big cities, small towns you name it a UFO siting has probably been documented.
If it where your choice. where would you want the sky docking of the big mother ship be? That one encounter that ends all doubt!
It's not up to governments to disclose but the Aliens and they could do it in a second if they exist.

for me, I could think of 2 places that would just put the biggest smile on my face.

A UFO parked over Vatican City and Mecca,
You think governments want to hide UFO's and then reverse engineer the technology? pssft!
Religion would want to bury a UFO so deep underground so they could still live in the stone age.

If there is one thing I believe less than UFO's is organized religion, so my only hope for UFO's is for that.

anyone got a snickers?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

haha Vatican on first place for sure ,on Easter Sunday

and 2nd,Iran would be fun to watch running looking for Allahhhhahaha

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

Denver International Airport/CIA HQs!!!
Chaneys ranch!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Over LA so I could see it, then send them over to Texas and have them smoke the Bush Ranch.

And PLEASE take Bush or his ashes when they leave, He's worn out his welcome a long time ago!!

Peace

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I would hope Ottawa Canada. A peaceful western nation respected by most nations of the world. Besides we're nice, I'll buy the first round.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I would also like to choose the Vatican as my first choice with the white house being #2. Both of these bring great images to my mind!

Above my apartment would be cool too!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The stroke of midnight in Times Square, NYC,NY or London during the middle of the next coronation. Maybe, during the next swearing in of the new president of the US after the next election.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
over the b.b.c. building, i'd like to see them not report that, i'd like to see them try reporting on paris hilton whilst there is a big mother ship hover over the building trying to act as though it is not there, or report on it and have some commenter laughing and making jokes about u.f.o.'s whilst its clearly sat over their building.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
If the goal is to make people crap their pants then they might try Isreal for various religious and political reasons.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
A UFO parked over Vatican City and Mecca,

Wouldn't work If it was over the Vatican they would just try to baptise them, and if it was over Mecca all the conspiracy nuts would just say "See? We told ya "Project Blue Beam"

Moscow would be my pick...

Because the Russians are more down to Earth... and we would know it instantly with all the spies we have at the Kremlin

new topics

top topics

join