It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama is a Manchurian Candidate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
For a long time I have been hearing that Obama wants to destroy our freedom and put us all in FEMA camps. I have heard from a very reliable source that he is a Manchurian candidate. Does anyone have anything to say about this?
edit on 4-10-2010 by johnnie_walker because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 4-10-2010 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

hahah thats so funny. last time i laughed that hard i fell off my dinosaur

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
So now Obama is a brainwashed assassin for the Communist Party?

Wow I wonder what I will see tomorrow, no wait, let's just wait and see. I want to be surprised!

- God save the Republic!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnie_walker

I am willing to entertain your suggestion....if you can share this "reliable source". I will not belittle your assertion, but I must be able to see some real meat to the issue.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Yeah? What source did you get that from? Why have you not showed us this """source"""?

A Law Enforcement buddy?

Obama an Assassin? Are you sure? I would fire your source and look for a new one. That is quite a accusation. I would of thought with your law enforcement or security guard training you would evaluate your info a bit more thoroughly.

I don't buy this one bit im afraid. Sorry.
edit on 093131p://f38Monday by L1U2C3I4F5E6R because: spelling

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
my source is time wise who is an anti-racist spokesman. He sat in at a convention that was about some crazy rally that had recently gone on. let me tell you that i have opened it up for discussion. I talked to tim wise and he stated that in the convention this subject was talked about quite a bit.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Maybe a puppet for someone higher up than himself,
but I doubt he is being mind controlled.
They have others that they can do that with.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

They talked about it, ok., but what reason do they have to believe such a claim? Is it political motivation that drives that thought or some sort of intelligence?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
At last we can get off this stupid disclosure thing and get back to stupid accusations about Obama.
I don't think your wise source knows his Manchurian from his candidate.
Don't believe everything you hear!

edit on 4-10-2010 by OldDragger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

I dont think manchurian candidates use Neuro Linguistic Programming and mass hypnosis techniques.
(second line)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnnie_walker
For a long time I have been hearing that Obama wants to destroy our freedom and put us all in FEMA camps. I have heard from a very reliable source that he is a Manchurian candidate.

I cannot agree with you simple because a manchurian candidate does not know what he is doing unless under instruction by his/her handler.

There is a thread somewhere on this site that shows the death count of people that were close to Obama on his way up, a manchurian candidate would not have needed to eliminate so many people that got in his way.

new topics

top topics

join