It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dreams, do they have a meaning?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hello, for the past few nights I have been having strange, strange dreams. I will list them from earliest to latest.

Dream 1, 5 nights ago: This was my first creepy dream (not first, but first in this "series"). I was walking through a dark forest, and I heard lots of horses coming toward me, and I could see feint silhouettes in the distant fog. They got closer and closer and I just stood and watched. They got closer, and I saw that they were crusaders, the one rushed at me, and tried to stab me with his lance. I dodged him, and his horse tripped over a root. Out of nowhere a sword flew at me, and I caught it. I fought the crusaders one by one and stabbed them in the heart, and they turned to a black dust when I impaled them. I ran through the forest away from the battleground, and arrived at a huge castle. I was stopped by the gate guards and they told me to see the king because he was expecting my arrival. I went to the keep, and the king said "You.. You were not to have returned.." Then he yelled, "What have you done?" and a sword went through my back, coming out the other end, through my heart, and black liquids came out of my wound. I had a second before I woke up, and I turned around barely saw my killers face. (But I cannot remember what it looked like, sadly.) I then woke up.

Dream 2, 4 nights ago: I woke up (in my dream), and got up off my bed, but as I stepped on to the ground, the floor turned to blood. I ignored the (strange) fact, and walked towards my door. I turned around because something caught my attention, and the wallpaper fell off the walls, (moreso disintegrated) and revealed an inner wal, made of blood, and meat. I wanted to get out, so I walked towards the door, as I approached the door I heard a divine, echoey voice yell at me, "Stand back, monster!", it was a scary voice, so I stepped back. The thing behind the door busted down my door, and it was revealed to be an angel! Here comes the scary part; I stood in fear staring at the angel (who looked suspiscously like Tyrael from Diablo!), and he shouted at me "You know what you have done and now you will feel the wrath of God!" and he unsheated his sword, and impaled me through my heart. I looked down at my wound, and black liquids poured out instead of blood, and I slowly died. I re-appeared outside my body, and the angel walked toward me in spirit form, said something in another language, grabbed my shoulder, nodded and walked off. Then I woke up.

Dream 3, 3 nights ago: I fell asleep and found myself strapped to a bed, a man walked in, wearing a doctors robe. I asked why I am here and he said "You are mine to play with." and had an evil laugh. I was very scared, and tried to escape. He said to me, "You cannot escape, you are mine to play with. You put yourself in this position, and I will take you out.. By killing you." (How generic?). Then, he made an incision with a scalpel, on my heart. I felt no pain for some reason, and asked what he is doing. He replied saying, "You don't need to know what I am doing, as I know what you have done" and he pulled a dagger out of nowhere, and stabbed me through the heart, and again, black liquids came out. Then I woke up.

Dream 4, 2 nights ago: (This one is real short!) I was walking down the street to catch my bus to school, and a man walked up to me and said "You again! You will pay for what you have done." and pulled a knife out, and stabbed me in my heart, and ran off. Of course, again, black liquids poured out.

Dream 5, last night: I was arriving home from school, and I kept on seeing someone on the other side of the street and he would stop when I stopped, walk when I walked, and look over when I looked over, he did everything I did. I went into my house, ignoring it. I later went to the washroom (after being home for a while) and the kid was standing there! But here is the weird part! I looked hard at him, and it was me! I (he) pulled a dagger out of my (his) pocket, and stabbed me (me) in my (my) heart! Black liquids again poured out. I fell to the ground and he walked over me and said in a ghostly voice "I am sorry I had to do this. But you deserve it, for what you have done.".

The dreams were all suspiciously similar, so if anyone can make out what they might mean (if they have a meaning) please comment on here!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by typwar

Have you recently made a poor choice? maybe a choice you aren't even sure might have been wrong. I think that maybe a choice you have made could be hurting yourself, and you are always looking at your actions, analyzing everything you do making sure they are on track. This choice may soon come back and bite you in the butt, unaware that maybe it could.
edit on 4-10-2010 by Informativeme because: Incomplete thoughts

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Informativeme

Hmm.. That could be it, but I can't think of any bad choices I made, but I will probably think of one later, maybe you are right!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by typwar

I fear you get stabbed in your own hearts whilst bleeds black liquid

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Well that's unfortunate.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Dreams are symbolic, it's the way your subconscious mind speaks to your consciousness.

All these images may represent your fears and anxieties about daily life.

Do they have meaning? only to you.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
Dreams are symbolic, it's the way your subconscious mind speaks to your consciousness.

All these images may represent your fears and anxieties about daily life.

Do they have meaning? only to you.

Had a feeling someone would say this, I have only a few fears, though.
My biggest fears are strangers, war, and the dark.. So I thought about this and the only fear this might relate to is dark, because dark fluids came out, but that doesn't really make sense to me. So if you can make anything of it, please reply.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The truth is, 99.9% of the time dreams are meaningless!
Don't put too much meaning in them, its just mind hocus pokus.

new topics

top topics

join