It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien space craft show the lensing effect of our solar system

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
here is a basic diagram of the two lensing effects acting upon each other
this is theory

the optical focal point in this diagram is density vs reflective index inside the helio sphere and helio pause vs space time distortion created by the helio sheath boundry and the charged plasma gas medium bending space time

question is if the focal point is inside the bend in space time how does that work with the relitive speed of light over distence?

xploder

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
when we use a telescope to view a mass induced curve in space time from a dense mass we see objects that are further away from us in a lensing effect from bent or curved space time

optically if we veiwed the same curve or bend in space time with a telescope that made objects seam things further away (asuming we could still see it the object ie not too small to see)the object would seam further away but the same size ?

can the optical vs space time lens effect explain the inconsistency of the amount and despertion of matter we perceive in our universe?

could these optical effects make stars seam hundreds of times further away than they are and at the same time still represent there acual size?

xploder

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
it looks like the solar wind and plasma may have a link to sound frequencies

Plasma wave measurements provided by Helios 1 show that the electric field intensities in the solar wind are usually very low, much lower than those for comparable measurements near the earth, where particles moving upstream from the bow shock often cause large disturbances in the solar wind. The most commonly occurring plasma wave detected by Helios is a sporadic emission at frequencies from about 1 to 10 kHz, between the electron and ion plasma frequencies. These waves are thought to be ion sound waves which are Doppler-shifted upward in frequency from below the ion plasma frequency. The maximum electric field intensity of these waves is a few hundred microvolts per meter. At higher frequencies, from about 20 to 100 kHz, electron plasma oscillations are detected at frequencies near the local electron plasma frequency. These electron plasma oscillations are more intense, with field strengths sometimes as large as a few millivolts per meter, but occur very infrequently. Both the ion sound waves and the electron plasma oscillations show a tendency to occur at higher frequencies closer to the sun but no pronounced variation in intensity with radial distance from the sun. In four cases, electron plasma oscillations have been found in association with type III radio bursts.

link
www.agu.org...

it looks to me like as the solar wind races away from our sun it changes states at different boundrys
and at these boundrys the change to the solar winds cause radio frequency releases when they encounter plasma

i wounder if these radio frequencies are polerizing are aligning the plasma particals to provide for current flow ?

xploder

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
i found a picture of the local fluff (space gas )

xploder

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The refractive index of a material determines how much light is bent as it travels through it. The density of planetary gasses and dust is not sufficient to appreciably refract light since the particles are more widely separated than the wavelengths of the light. Rather than being refracted, light is scattered and absorbed.

In order for a telescope to work the lenses must be precisely located so that the focal points of the lenses match each other. If this is not the case the image produced is out of focus. We see stars as sharply defined points of light no matter what distance they are from Earth. It is not possible for the focal length of the Solar System's hypothetical "lens" to be properly coincident with that of every other star system to produce a focused light source.

There is no lensing effect caused by the extremely diffuse dust and gas in planetary systems.
edit on 10/9/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

at the helio shock boundry there is a change in the speed of the solar wind
this change in the solar wind repels gas particles traveling towards the helio sphere and parts them around the helio bubble which is the change in speed of the solar winds this concentrates these difuse gas particales and by way of the helio bubbles boundry gives a reflected index reading ie the curve of the bubble combined with the change in density from inside with solar wind to out side with gas being redirected creates the first of two lenses (very small lensing effect)
the second lense is where the helio sheath and the helio sphere bow wave interact with the local fluff or interstella medium. this medium is also more dense than the area between the helio sphere and the helio bow wave it is also curved like a bubble and also concentrates the local fluff to the boundry. this has the effect of seperate relective indexes encountered as light travels through these boundrys

as part of the second lensing effect (i theorize) there is a curvature of space time at the helio sphere bow wave that compresses space time in a bubble.
this is achieved because of the vast amount of local fluff being redirected and condensed at the bow shock and the amount of material being redirected around the bow shock helio sheath boundry

when you combine the two effects you get an optical lensing and a space time lensing that complement each other causing the lense effect to all waves and particals and this is why all types of telescopes radio included canot detect the lense

xploder

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Oops, I didn't even realize that you responded to my post, haha. But wow, what you're proposing, especially the "addition" to Einstein's equation is astounding to me. I've rambled on and on about variations and aspects of quantum and "semi" quantum theories, and what you've written provides a whole new aspect to. . .well, everything.

When I was a kid, I often wondered about general perspective. I used to wonder whether other people saw the same color as I defined "red". Much as growing up in a place where an individual pronounces a word the way they heard is being said when they were maturing. They, seeming innately, may pronouce it the same way. Ex. Oil is sometimes pronounced "all" by an entire region. Somewhere in that region, a kid might surmise an origin for his/her known perception of the term "oil". "It's called "all", cause it goes all through the motor." Okay, as I write this, I realize it may not make much sence. Here's how to fix it! Call upon an example of say, a misheard lyric. Even though what you misheard doesn't make sense, you sang it anyway.

At any rate, I am notorious for no sleep, despite doubling my ambien, and this is the result. If we accept a presented perspective of the world around us, then it is that by which we shall be limited. If they tell you that you can't fly. . .then maybe you can't. Change how we perceive it, and in the end, perhaps it all may become just a bit more. . .clear.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

einstein had a theory about observer bias in equations
if we as an observer witness something in the conditions we are in and asume these conditions are prevelent everywhere we have done a dis service to ourselfs
light can be modulated and reflected
what happens if the helio boundry and its Associated shock wave of solar wind is modulating light (all frequencies) as it enters the solar system

ps im writting an interesting piece about local solar system densities and presure reacting to exterior interstella wind

xploder
ps im really glad people are enjoying my work

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join