It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien space craft show the lensing effect of our solar system

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDisciple

example

place two pair of binoculars 1meter appart with the eye pieces faceing each other in the middle
then place a candle in veiw of one pair but obscured from veiw from the other (backwards to each other)

when viewed from the wrong end
the second set of binoculars seams very far away (alot more than 1 meter)
but if you could see the flame from the candle throught the second pair it would apper normal size (apper to be the correct size) for the 1 meter it is away from you the suns size is correct but the distance is distorted to your perspective

xploder

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Since the Universe is a holographic construct, and that in the smallest part of a piece of the Universe exists the entire Universe, these beings long ago sent out parts of themselves, pieces if you will, into all part of the Universe. Then, because of this, are able to project themselves holographically into areas of interest.

But of course the simplest answer is probably more accurate. These beings are far superior to us in the ways of science, and the means in which they achieve these feats are far beyond our comprehension. Keep working on the adding skills though.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
What is the perceived mechanism for the creation of the bow shock?
Is it physical ie the sloar wind is exerting kinetic energy to physically push or repel the encountered local fluff gas cloud in atom on atom exchanging energy as they collide only capable of deflecting atomic sized particals and not solid objects like comets
Or is the solar wind inducing a sympathetic voltage across the surface of the gas charge?
Or is the magnetic property of the gas interacting with a magnetic version of our helio sphere were the energy being released is in the form of magnetically induced flux
Can a frequency induced by the electrical “noise” of the helio shock and bow shock combine to create an overlap where electrical energy is expressed as a magnetic force
Sonoluminesence

if massive frequencies are propagated across our solar system what happens if they are focused and connect across the sun?

Is the sun a massive version of the Sonoluminesence effect?

All the elements are there
A bubble (helio sphere)
Atoms (the mass of the sun)
Frequency or energy release (helio shock and helio bow shock)
Inducing electrical “noise” across a range of frequencies
This whole thread is a thought experiment
Please feel free to contribute in the discussion

xploder

edit on 5-10-2010 by XPLodER because: add you tube video

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
theory
if we were incorrect about the distence from stars and what we are observing as far distant systems could in effect be right next door that would make interstella travel much less of a problem
is the way we veiw (our perception) of our universe distorted by perspective and there for mass is incorectly represented in the universe
this changes the need for dark matter and the amounts that would be required to balence out the universe

physics tells us that energy cannot be created or destroyed
but then tells us that the big bang created all the mass and energy in the universe

two frequencies directed at each other in a sphereical jar can collapse and expand groups of atoms closer together then further appart from one another giving of light heat and sound

xp

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I recommend you guys go visit The Oregon Vortex.

The Oregon Vortex

There is an optical distortion effect happening within a circular area of about 165 feet. A few friends of mine and myself took the tour and we all came to the conclusion this is the real deal. What really sold me was the measurement test. They have two vertical beams 8 feet apart with a level grade between them. The beams are the exact same height. The tour guide asks the group if any one has brought their own level. Some people bring one because they think it’s a gag. No one in our group had one. So the tour guide pulled out one and showed us the ground was level from post to post. He also used the level to prove the beams were perfectly plumbed vertically. The tour group would stand about 15 feet away and watch the two volunteers change positions between the beams. The people would actually change height when they changed position. As you can see from the photo the beam on the right appears smaller. It is the same height as the beam on the left.

The two beams

Photons are definitely being distorted in the area. No one really knows why. I think it has something to do with the geology under the ground. I wonder if this effect could be related to this solar system lensing effect theory.

Don’t judge a book by its cover. I know the website may look like they are hyping things up and trying to sell trinkets but they have to make money some how. The crooked House of Mystery is mainly there to entertain the kiddies. Before buying our tickets to take the tour we asked an exiting couple of the experience. The wife was not impressed but the husband enjoyed it thoroughly. If you don’t like science and the unexplainable then your not going to be impressed.

More pictures
www.robbinsbecher.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
here is an overlay of the ibex satalite data onto the helio shock

The shape of the heliosphere was previously thought to have been carved out solely by the interaction of the solar wind particles with the interstellar medium, the resulting “drag” creating a wispy tail. The new data suggests, however, that the interstellar magnetic field slips around the heliosphere and the outer shell, called the heliosheath, leaving the spherical shape of the heliosphere intact. Below is an image representing what the heliosphere was thought to look like before the new data

link to web page for artical and pics

xploder
edit on 5-10-2010 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
here is a high resolution picture of the overlay

download animation from nasa here

xploder

edit on 5-10-2010 by XPLodER because: add link to animation download

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
the plasma electric lens effect
when plasma is curved around a sphere it is polerized in the direction of movement
this has an effect on the energy imparted on a light partical or wave as it transverses this boundry
the plasma is moveing at 90 degres to the incoming light particals and create a small electrical charge in the plasma as it passes through

Plasma Wakefield acceleration is a technique for accelerating charged particles, such as electrons, positrons and ions, using an electric field associated with an electron plasma wave. The wave is created either using electron pulses or through the passage of a very brief laser pulses, a technique known as laser plasma acceleration. These techniques appear to offer a way to build high performance particle accelerators of much smaller size than conventional devices at the expense of coherency. Current experimental devices show accelerating gradients several orders of magnitude better than current particle accelerators. For example, an experimental laser plasma accelerator at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory accelerates electrons to 1 GeV over about 3.3 cm,[1] whereas the SLAC conventional accelerator requires 64 m to reach the same energy. A recent experiment performed by a team at SLAC achieved an energy gain to 42 GeV over 85 cm using a plasma wakefield accelerator.[2] Once fully developed, the technology could replace many of the traditional RF accelerators currently found in hospitals and research facilities.

link to wiki wakefield partical aceleration effect

combined with the unusual ability of the gas or local fluff the helio sphere bow shock is encountering
ie its ability to resist compresion and seperation this plasma wakefeild effect would be enhanced

Formula
The acceleration gradient for a linear plasma wave is:[5]

In this equation, E is the electric field, c is the speed of light in vacuum, me is the mass of the electron, ρ is the plasma density ( in particles per cube metre), and ε0 is the permittivity of free space.

there might be a natural plasma acelerator effect going on that could effect the lensing effect of the helio bubbles

[edit] References

edit on 5-10-2010 by XPLodER because: add more info

edit on 5-10-2010 by XPLodER because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
helio space time interactions

the mass of the sun (yellow) creates a dent in space time in the Z direction
the electrical or magnetic interaction with space time is in the A direction ie a bump instead of dent
this bump or bubble effects magnetic or energetic particals similar to the way mass effects objects of mass
except for instead of drawing mass to it
the electrical or magnetic effect pushes away from the source
the force in the A direction is larger in circumference than the helio shock

this makes an equal and oposite force to the mass attraction of mass by way of bending space time
in electrical or magnetic repultion of charged particals

xploder

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
i have a theory that there is a similar lensing effect going on when cameras photograph of ufo and the picture looks clear except the body of the craft looks like it is rippling or distorted because of a local lensing effect coming from the drive or engine of the ship

xploder

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumDisciple
reply to post by mbkennel

Thank you for your expertise!

What direct effect does gravity have on light?

I was under the impression that gravity effects the space/time that light travels through but not the light itself.

In physics it's difficult to say what exactly it means to affect the spacetime that light travels through but "not the light itself".

The spacetime can change the "direction" (or what one would believe to be straight assuming Euclidean space time---in reality, what is "straight" in GR is curved by naive human notions) as well as the frequency & hence the energy.

There isn't much more that a photon has---polarization & momentum perhaps. GR doesn't change these I believe.

But it is safe to think of GR as changing the underlying shape of space and time in which ALL physical objects and particles reside and interact. It affects all laws of physics as far as we know.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Understood, thank you

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

But it is safe to think of GR as changing the underlying shape of space and time in which ALL physical objects and particles reside and interact. It affects all laws of physics as far as we know.

so that would include radio waves ?

photon visulization diagram

there could be some debate about weather light travels the same speed in curved or streached space time

xploder

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Distance is in the eye of the observer! I can see that on a t-shirt! Reminds me of a story I read earlier in the year about how Galileo may have had some sort of deformity in his eyes that actually allowed him to distinguish the moons of jupiter from it's planet. Not saying he didn't use a telescope, but he did build the telescope, therefore it would be designed according to his vision. Any of us might look in the same telescope and see a complete blur.
www.reuters.com...
What an interesting concept here! We are basing our visual perspective on what we believe we see, which is, at first, a big "DUH" statement. However, I can go in to different houses and turn on the hot water, and once it runs hot, I can realize that the term "hot" is defined by the residents of each house as what one may consider "hot", I may consider luke-warm or boiling.

Our "laws" of physics are also a somewhat perspective-based concept. At the moment, we've accepted terrestrial physics as defined by the gravity of Earth. For the most part, I would expect the laws of physics to be the same on, say, Jupiter, which has a stronger gravitational pull. However, there could be variations or exceptions to the rule based on, for example, gravitational pull of Jupiter's 49 known moons!
Perspective is relative. . .definition is relative. . .conception is relative. Being male, hahaha, we're naturally prone to seeing things that could only be inches long as miles!
It's all relative!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

when we look at the universe through our helio lens through our bow shock electrical lens what we are seeing has been altered two ways one is an optical effect the other is a warping of space time
what happens to light when you optically bend light into a space distortion of time space?

should einsteins famous equation has a second part to it
E=MC2 @ 1 EARTH GRAVITY
could light travel at a speed relitive to the observer in the medium the observer is in
could focusing optical lensing into the bending of space time create a distortion to the distence we think other stars are from us?

imagine if this effect means objects are only 20% of the distence away we think they are?

instead of traveling light speed for 20 years to go to our nearest star
we could go 20% light speed for twenty years
or 40% of light speed for 10 years

interesting idea?

xploder

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

similar to the wake feild plasma wave effect i theroize
the photon speeding to us out side our gavity may be travelling slower in interstella space
when the photon reaches the event horizon it encounteres plasma that is travelling around the out side of the helio sphere bow shock
the photon is encountering a vast sea of fast moving polerized plasma and as the photon forces through the plasma it creates its own bow shock wave and polerizes the plasma in the direction of travel
this polerization in the same direction of travel creates an electron orbit sling shot effect to the photon
increasing its electrical charge and its speed as it enters the helio sphere to the speed we measure as light speed in our medium

lots of calculations get messed up lol

xploder

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Hey, I might be a bit off the main topic, but I believe I had an experience with a lensing effect a number of years ago that might speak to the OP's assertion.

I was driving through Pennsylvania one autumn night, it was very clear and cold, and I was driving on Route 15 through the valley that contains Tioga Reservoir, near Tioga. This is a manmade lake created by the Tioga-Hammond dam complex. Anyway, you know how fall weather is, it can be warm in the daytime and then evening temps drop rapidly. Well, I think those were the conditions present to cause a temperature inversion from the air in the valley, kept warmer by the lake water, and the colder air above the hilltops. Following?

I believe the interface between the air masses was convex-shaped, because holy HELL did the sky look amazing. I am telling you what, I have never seen so many stars in the sky in my life, and I live in New Mexico now. It was as though the entire universe was sitting on top of that lake. I had to pull over and just stare. I felt like I didn't need a telescope to see every star in the Milky Way.

It was just amazing, and I wish that kind of thing happened more often. As close as I can come to explaining why the sky looked so near is that there was an extreme lensing effect caused by temperature inversion. I was driving through a giant, natural telescope.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Cassini results
Rather than a comet-like shape, the heliosphere appears to be bubble-shaped according to data from Cassini's Ion and Neutral Camera (MIMI / INCA). Rather than being dominated by the collisions between the solar wind and the interstellar medium, the INCA (ENA) maps suggest that the interaction is controlled more by particle pressure and magnetic field energy density.[21]

link to info

xploder

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
here is a seris of diagrams to potentially explain the helio interactions from different angles of incidence to the solar medium or local fluff

xploder

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
how strange
while i was googling for info for my thread it returned my thread as the top result lol
and another thread of mine was second
ats is now the top sight for info on helio science lololololol

xploder

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join