It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HALO VIDEO GAME CONSPIRACY THEORY

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneWolf83

Actually the aliens are called the Covenant, they are a race of religious radical aliens, so that's probably where all the religious stuff about Halos comes from... Amazing that they can be so technically advanced and yet so superstitious and religious.

On a completely unrelated note Halo borrowed heavily from James Cameron's ALIENS for its design elements, everything from weapons, the alien Elites, the vehicles used by the humans... its a somewhat unoriginal and mediocre game series IMO.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
Amazing that they can be so technically advanced and yet so superstitious and religious.

They're advanced because it isn't their own technology, they found and adapted for themselves old forerunner technology which was a super advanced civilization that spanned the entire galaxy, and they were the creators of the halos as well. And no, no the kind of halos the OP talks about, in the game the halos are gigantic rings with their own atmosphere, gravity, etc. The concept of the halos was "borrowed" from the books Ringworld.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Halo is also a term they use for military sky divers.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Hey guys im new to this website and first of all i would just like to say ive had a good look around the site and it really is very interesting with some good topics and some really good Pro/Con arguments for lots of views,beliefs and opinions. So i just decided to join so i could post a thread or reply to this Halo topic which caught my eye,being a avid halo and xbox360 fan.

Anyway like i said i looked around this site and i saw this topic and thought it would be a great place to just tell someone about the symbols i found in Halo ODST and Halo reach if people didnt already notice them anyway. I never saw any comments about it here, so i assume it is so obvious you dont even mention it or didn't consciously associate these symbols at the time. I sure didnt for a long time ive played halo for years and ive only just started noticing the symbols , whether that is because i was purposely looking for them or not , im not sure. I seen a few comments on here suggesting sometimes the best place to hide something is in plain sight.Right under your nose,so to speak.

Anyway the first symbol is a symbol used in the Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST and the Halo Reach game, as the symbol for the Office of Naval Intelligence ONI for short the symbol jumped out at me at once, it is a black and white, triangle or pyramid, with a circle around the outside and 2 circles in the middle, the circle on the outside bears the words " Office of Naval Intelligence" At the top of the triangle are the letters UNSC. UNSC in halo stands for United Nation Space Command , but UNSC really stands for United Nations Security Council.Also thought i would just mention this symbol is the only picture on the front of the Halo 3 ODST user manual, and is littered across the last few halo games.

The second symbol is the older ONI symbol with is even more obvious than the first symbol it shows ( IMO ) a large winged humanoid, with 2 dots under the wings. that is sitting ontop of a circle, and in the circle is a large triangle, the tip at the topmost point of the circle, inside this triangle is a single eye, eyebrow included. on the out side of the triangle are 4 smaller triangles, 2 to the left , 2 to the right and under the triangle are 3, five pointed stars. at the bottom of the circle is a scroll(wrong word im sure) with the words "Office of Naval Intelligence"

The link for these first 2 symbols are pictures of both these symbols from the website halo.wikia the address is

halo.wikia.com...

the third symbol is very similar to the second symbol in fact is is nearly the same except lacking the eye,the 5 triangles and the 3 stars. also you can make out clearer that the figure is sitting on a planet not just a circle. the picture i have for this is not great quality as i had to take it myself as a screenshot from Halo Reach whilst in theatre mode. I took the symbol from Kats armour, Kat is one of Noble team , on of the UNSC, ONI Spartans. all of these Spartans wear this emblem on their armour.

link will take you to my own bungie.net profile page just check the photo named OWL ONI.

www.bungie.net...

if you compare symbol 2 and symbol 3 you will see what i mean.
It was whilst looking at symbol 2 and 3 ( i first noticed with the 3rd one but it is probably easier to spot on the second ) i noticed if you look at the symbol from where the dot under each wing is it really ( IMO ) does look like a owl, or owls face.

I mention this as i know whist sort of looking around this site and just even looking on youtube that the symbol of a triangle,with or without a eye, a single eye on its own and a owl seem to all be connected in symbolism.

im sure there would be lots more if i looked around and poked around more, i mean i already found the same symbols in the game on the floor and on buildings etc, but there are others too like small triangles with a single dot in the centre . so thats my first post here anyway, if anybody would like to comment on what i have found please do, im sure ive missed lots more out there on the games. but i didn't really see anything in this thread.

Peace - Out John
edit on 24-2-2011 by johngtr because: i found another symbol i would like to add link for

Edit - just having a look around forge ( map construction on Halo Reach ) and found a random eye symbol thought i would add it too, the link is also back to my bungie.net profile as its another screenshot. Picture named - Eye it is basically an eye on the Multiplayer level ONI Swordbase - www.bungie.net...

edit on 24-2-2011 by johngtr because: "

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by johngtr

Buddy, we mean symbolism, not emblems of groups. And about the whole halo rings embedded in peoples skulls thing, honestly, just what the heck? Here's my bit on it:

1) Why did you have to use a 'code' to get us to hear you out?
2) If you're training at your own level of code, HOW THE IN THE WORLD CAN ANYONE ELSE UNDERSTAND IT!??!
3) If this had nothing to do with Halo or Bungee, why include them?
4) No matter how many times you say, "Halos are embedded around the human skull under the skin," WILL NOT HELP US UNDERSTAND.

And as an added bonus, 5) If this is some insane conpisracy theory I want at least 2 things. 1, posted in the right spot, and 2, any sort of evidence or article on it.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I've read all of LoneWolf83's posts and can't make head or tails of what they mean. I play halo reach nearly everynight and have seen no evidence that the goverment had anything to do with the making of any of the halo games. if your going to post something like this it's best to show some evidence or people will think your crazy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join