It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamburg cell at heart of terrorist plot against Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hmm, so the germans killed today in Pakistan, actually were terrorists, no matter what some aplogists on here seems to think. I just wonder why this is just now coming to fruition.......should have killed them along time ago, and anyone else tied to them................I wonder how much longer Europe is going to tolerate this sort of nonsense.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
Hmm, so the germans killed today in Pakistan, actually were terrorists, no matter what some aplogists on here seems to think. I just wonder why this is just now coming to fruition.......should have killed them along time ago, and anyone else tied to them................I wonder how much longer Europe is going to tolerate this sort of nonsense.

www.cnn.com...

If those eight men had gathered in a mosque in Germany , would you of agreed with killing them with a missile strike ?

More people die each year in Europe slipping in the shower and banging their heads, than by the hands of terrorists .Lets not lose our heads now shall we adifferentbreed .

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Oh let me get this right. The US Kills 8 Germans, and now they are saying they were all terrorists? Why does one smell a rat. I for one does not believe this what so ever. Anything to cover up making another mistake. Killing Innocent people.

edit on 4-10-2010 by Laurauk because: Correcting Content

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Laurauk

Hmmmm, did you read the article? Don't you think Germany would be condemning us like everyone else if they were innocents? Dont you wonder where we got the intel? Or is it just easier to assue the worst, as usual?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Hmms I did read the article, I will believe it, when there is hard evidence produced. Until then I repeat what I postd before, I smell a rat. Do you believe everything the mainstream media and your government tells you. I certainly do not.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
. I just wonder why this is just now coming to fruition.......should have killed them along time ago, and anyone else tied to them

No you dont let your pigeons leave until you know where they are going.
You let them walk and get comfortable that way they will make contact with financiers and supporters.
That way you have another tear to work up to.

Now the question is who financed the trip?

top topics

join