It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stable Minded, As of Now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hello All.

I've been on this board before. But, I've had my system hacked by a hot-seat live person that trashed everything I had. Hey, it can happen. FYI, don't leave all your passwords and account info handy, the wrong one might find it. Oh, well.

Anyways, the latest thing I was into was the current Political Administration with all the green. Money, money and more of it. What is it now, 3 trillion.

I run into someone new everyday that knows every nook and cranny of my life; including past events of interest that happened to be recorded for posterity. How's them Apples?...

And, to add to the principle of this group, everyone feel free to practice (to the fullest extent) the guarantee of the 1st Ammendment: "FREEDOM OF SPEECH" forever...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. Hope you enjoy it.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Thanks for the welcome. I just felt a change in my approach was necessary, so in light of this I've changed my screen name. And, decided to try and not feed into the contrariness so many perpetuate here.

I intend to try and lend some insightful thoughts, as opposed to lambasting someone in recipricol fashion, as was my tendency.

new topics

join