It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How about Love instead of Order?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Someone said the new world will be love and not order. I believe it. When we were kids, telling mommy or daddy we love them because they bought us a new toy may not exactly be love in a sense. Maybe you thanked them because you loved your new ninja turtle ya got, lol. (if you love me then.......(whatever proposition) ).

I can see what a bastard child i been, i truly can. But at the same time mommy and daddy arent perfect either and they only know what has been handed down to them. It's very possible to be an old child in a sense. When do we grow up? When we make mommy and daddy proud? When we work full time, have our own spot to nestle in?

Growth depends on the individual, when that individual opens his or her mind and decides that they will take control of their own life and begin to mold character on their own. I find it hard to learn from order. (order in a sense as control) Love has no boundaries and love isnt conditional. At the same time love shouldnt be taken advantage of.

ORDER V.S. LOVE

Which will you choose?
edit on 4-10-2010 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Nice post, I'll be glad when humankind can translate Love to the higher state that it deserves to be, the true meaning of Love cannot solely be found in material things, it is deeper, Greater than that.

I believe that through Love, we shall find The Order we as individuals seek, our own order, our Natural way of things. We will follow the music of our hearts, we will be able to connect to the past, present, and future, we will get back to that oneness that our souls uniquely seek.

Everyone likes it their own way, and when we all do this, for planet earth, it makes music. If our souls are connected to Mother Earth, then she must be able to feel our pain, and feel our freedoms, this means that we can materialize emotion from any and everything, and if we elevate our spirits enough, this Planet is sure to wake up and take us to the Heaven it has for ALL of us.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneWolf83

Lovely topic idea my friend. In my opinion, there is no such choice. Love IS order. All else is chaos.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I must truly give homage to my brothers out there who have awakened me. I may be in a rut but i guess its better to see through my own ignorance then to be clueless in a rut. I cant stand false dichotomies either but this is the situation i'm in. When people deserve respect i can only hope i can see past my flaws and give it to them and in return give honor to the next man who wants to be helped and found in a lost world.

I am looking for trust and looking to be trusted and im not talking about the trust that people take advantage of. I don't want no enemies or frenemies and if i read people wrong i am sorry but it's better to be safe.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Perhaps noone awakened you. Perhaps something pure inside you gave you the ability to become more aware. I think that once you begin to really look at yourself and try and peel away all the layers that you have built up due to outside influence, then you will be on the right path.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by lambs to lions

i can't take credit for which i did not do. The man from New York, i mean Kansas, takes the credit (movie: joe dirt)

When honor is due, i must give it and also give it to the next man who wants to be awakened.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

how about orderly love & lovely order?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
ya see, love has no rules and needs no order. Hate needs order because thats just the way it is.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Is love a thought? If i don't think will i have love? if love is all i have ever felt, how do you know what love is?

top topics

join