It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's almost time

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Dragonridergal,

The thing about esoteric knowledge is it will absolutely, positively never be understood by anybody who has not personally experienced it. So preach all you want, but you will never be believed.

In light of this obvious fact, if you persist I am forced to believe that either 1.) stereologist is right, and you are perpetrating a deliberate hoax, or 2.) in spite of your "superior" knowledge about "what's going on", you are so naïve that you do not realize that not a single person is going to believe you who has not personally experienced the same things you have.

What I find intriguing is I have not found a single person, not even via an Internet search, who sees the state of things as you do. Which on one hand is respectable, in that you certainly are no conformist, but on the other hand certainly contributes to the belief of me and probably stereologist and many others that you are either delusional or deliberately "full of it".

But I choose not to continue to engage in this penis comparison contest (yes I know you are female but you are boasting like a drunk male in this thread) because to me, time will tell. If 2012 comes along and all this crazy drama involving aliens occurs, then I will happily admit that you found some sort of truth that the rest of us were ignorant to. If nothing involving aliens happens, then I will remember this thread and happily mock you in my own mind.

For my part, I do think the proverbial S is going to HT proverbial F soon. But it will have nothing to do with aliens, and everything to do with plain ol' human ego and greed. It will be economic and probably military in nature. If this happens, and I'm still alive, and there are no aliens, I will still mock you.

edit on 14-11-2010 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Were there any substance at all to these asinine claims you've posted abut any group whatsoever planning to decimate the human population, then you have had ample opportunity to post it. Your reluctance just demonstrates that you are perpetrating a hoax.

Furthermore I suggest that you are knowingly perpetrating this hoax.

Why would the NWO bunch have triggered that Sumatra Tsunami if they weren't trying to see how much damage and loss of life they could achieve?? And really, just how many humans do you think the NWO bunch could control successfully? They had Europe for most of the dark ages, but as always we 'escaped'. They failed with that many humans, so how could they succeed with the whole population of the entire world? If you don't 'get' that, it has to be VERY intentional. Aka NWO stoogie style.

One of you guys, over on Myspace ended up talking one of his mod buddies into pulling the my whole thread on the reality of dragons because he accidentally posted a question to one of his buddies (or superiors) that very seriously asked if I was somehow connecting to the askaric records. He refused to ever explain that post and then got the thread pulled. So I know you all's tactics, really. Anything to discredit or get rid of information that the NWO doesn't want given out. So sure, of course your goal is to have this information moved to 'skunkworks'.

And I have searched for that 'right/left brain connections affected by testosterone' study cited by several of my faculty from LIOS which documents the lesser amount of connections between the right and left brain due to testosterone, but can't find it online. I have a copy of it somewhere buried in one of my two storage units or in the attic of my ex-hubby's house. It was from the mid 90's as well, and from a university in Europe; Austria or Germany as I recall. So I am guessing it was one of those inconvenient 'studies' that was made to disappear. The NWO bunch doesn't even want men to realize that they are limited in any way, especially if overcoming that limitation will put them more in touch with the racial unconscious where all of their lies are much more exposed.

I know for a fact this kind of 'information management' happens. I had a medical issue that I'd been to the doctors about numerous times, but they couldn't figure out what was wrong, and worse yet, tried to make me believe there probably wasn't anything wrong. So I kept doing searches about the symptoms, and one day up popped this article on the DrCoop website that nailed the symptoms to a T. It set off that silent gong of 'knowingness' so I knew it was 'truth'.

In the article the author wrote about this study done in Turkey that had found a virus that attacked only various strains of good bacteria. He was amazed because he had never seen anything like that before, but he noted that anyone who had that virus would have a hugely weakened immune system and would be getting sick easily and various other symptoms. I immediately started taking supplemental probiotics and voila, my health returned pretty much full force. I pulled a copy of the article for my doctor, who after reading it asked if she could keep it... she too found it very interesting and could think of several patients who might benefit from this article.

About a week later, I went back to pull myself a copy of the article and what do you know... it was gone. And the people at DrCoop website said oh there's never been an article like that on their website. Uh huh. That article slipped thru the censors somehow originally and as soon as it was realized what information was being given away, it was pulled and buried, I'm sure. I 'know' that the NWO bunch and their lapdog stoogies Big Pharma created that virus as a way to make us all sicker and more vulnerable to any of the viral or bacterial attacks they keep sending against us. With half our friendly bacteria destroyed, it would make us sitting ducks. Which is what the NWO is counting on.

Dr. Bob Beck also had that experience when he read an article about an experiment which showed that the HIV virus could be killed with electricity. He contacted the scientists involved in the study because he thought it interesting enough to pursue inventing medical equipment that could be used to kill the virus, and suddenly, they disavowed any knowledge of such an article and any such research.

So to think they wouldn't also bury/lose/forget any kind of psychological/physiological research which would cause them problems, would be foolhardy at the very least. But you like naive; you're being paid to be 'naive' about such possibilities, I am sure. So sure, believe that the only research you can 'find' is the only research that was ever done. One of these days, I'll dig out that copy. But for now, blah. It isn't worth the effort for a NWO stoogie, or perhaps stoogie wanna-be.

edit on 14-11-2010 by DragonriderGal because: clarity

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewlyAwakened
Dragonridergal,

The thing about esoteric knowledge is it will absolutely, positively never be understood by anybody who has not personally experienced it. So preach all you want, but you will never be believed.

In light of this obvious fact, if you persist I am forced to believe that either 1.) stereologist is right, and you are perpetrating a deliberate hoax, or 2.) in spite of your "superior" knowledge about "what's going on", you are so naïve that you do not realize that not a single person is going to believe you who has not personally experienced the same things you have.

What I find intriguing is I have not found a single person, not even via an Internet search, who sees the state of things as you do. Which on one hand is respectable, in that you certainly are no conformist, but on the other hand certainly contributes to the belief of me and probably stereologist and many others that you are either delusional or deliberately "full of it".

But I choose not to continue to engage in this penis comparison contest (yes I know you are female but you are most certainly acting like a drunk male in this thread) because to me, time will tell. If 2012 comes along and all this crazy drama involving aliens occurs, then I will happily admit that you found some sort of truth that the rest of us were ignorant to. If nothing involving aliens happens, then I will remember this thread and happily mock you in my own mind.

For my part, I do think the proverbial S is going to HT proverbial F soon. But it will have nothing to do with aliens, and everything to do with plain ol' human greed. It will be economic and possibily military in nature. If this happens, and I'm still alive, and there are no aliens, I will still mock you.

As I have noted, I don't think many people have ever had this direct a connection to the racial unconscious in a conscious way. The idiot savants are pretty directly connected but don't know the hows and whys. And anyone saying stuff like this would have gotten burned at the stake or water-boarded even 150 years ago, eh?? And who had the venue to speak about this kind of thing previously? The Internet is providing one of the biggest and best ways to disperse such information as ever was. And the thing about 'esoteric knowledge' is that the NWO has spun it so much that most of us don't know what to even dare to believe. As planned, of course. It's not that mysterious, at all.

So now is the time for someone to be able to see as I do, and talk about it. Most aren't as willing to risk going against the hard driven and globally reinforced 'belief' that to be spiritual means you have to be 'love' and act 'love' and all that NWO spun hooey. They feel too guilty. The NWO really hooked us good with that 'love is the only expression of true spiritualism' crap. Although the NWO bunch are not the sharpest tools in the shed, they are cunning and have gotten pretty good at manipulating humanity over the millinia they've been at it.

And sure, mock away. I have a number of other threads you can happily mock in your own mind too, if that is the case. Don't limit yourself to just this one, eh??? *lol* What you aren't seeing here is the number of people who contact me privately, saying that they too are fed up with the NWO version of things and find my observations to be about as close to being 'true' and believable as any they have ever heard. *Shrug* But as you say, the proof will be in the pudding.

When the E-l*th show themselves, that ought to convince just about everyone. *lol* They have to wait until 2012 to begin though... that is when the contract expires and they won't act before that time. And then there may be some behind the scenes stuff right after the contract expires where the E-l*th attempt to negotiate a more peaceful settlement in an effort to avoid needless damage and suffering (much of their values are the ones behind America's standards of liberty and justice etc for all). But once the NWO bunch make it clear they unwaveringly believe they've met the conditions of the contract and that the human race is rightfully theirs, their removal by the E-l*th will begin in earnest.

And mostly I am acting like a person who won't allow someone else to tell me what to think or believe; as with Stereo and his NWO spun 'blah blah evidence/proof but won't say what' version of things. If that is a drunk male to you, so be it. And if what I am seeing isn't what happens, well, so be that too. I will then start digging to see how I was mislead and what I will do differently next time. Life is just a series of learning opportunities. Isn't it great!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Your claims are as silly as ever.

1. Boxing Day tsunami event - any proof it was human induced NO
2. Brain claim - made to disappear? I am laughing at what a ridiculous comment that is. Even if it exists it's probably some pathetic model-based study of the kind no longer acceptable for publication. Then you drone on about personal nothingness which is completely irrelevant. BTW, find out why case studies are no longer accepted either.

Another pointless, off topic post.

Claim: Some group wants to kill off 80% of human kind.
1. Evidence supplied - nada
2. Racist statements 2+

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Obviously you are so owned.

But hey, thanks for sharing, once again, your opinion, however bias and blindfolded it may be.

All of this stuff is being done (information suppression very much included) because it is the end times and the NWO bunch are desperate to break the US. We are the last bastion holding out against their plan for world domination aka ownership of the human race.

I'm guessing you already know that though, although they may not give that level of information to a mere stoogie. Sorry if they're keeping you in the dark.

And what I do find interesting is that when I first tried buying probiotics, there were maybe 3 kinds. Now there are hundreds of kinds with anything from one strain to up to 12 different strains of friendly bacteria. Obviously I'm not the only one to realize something's wrong with my friendly bacteria. Oh we humans keep outsmarting and getting around what little evil tricks the NWO tries to play on us.

That is part of why they hate us so much. We make them look like fools.

Be it thru ignorance or intention, you're working for the wrong side really.
edit on 16-11-2010 by DragonriderGal because: spelling

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Wow, I've just read this entire thread and you could not be further from the truth. The NWO was broken up years ago. There is not such group at this point. Our government was aware of this organization years ago and took steps to prevent it from growing. Believe me that weed has been pulled.

I understand you might want to see some major changes, bad or good, because your bored with your life. I suggest you make some changes on your own. There is nothing major coming down the road.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621

Wow, I've just read this entire thread and you could not be further from the truth. The NWO was broken up years ago. There is not such group at this point. Our government was aware of this organization years ago and took steps to prevent it from growing. Believe me that weed has been pulled.

I understand you might want to see some major changes, bad or good, because your bored with your life. I suggest you make some changes on your own. There is nothing major coming down the road.

Wow, they've got you spun really well! Oh yah, that weed is pulled... probably the problem is they've convinced you that they aren't really that weed when actually all that is left is the weeds, and the fact that they can't get our guns away from us. OUR government is pretty much run by these yahoos now, so I guess in some ways it has been dealt with, hasn't it???

So did Henry Kissenger realize he was working for an organization that was dead? Or does the UN realize one of their major political support groups are dead?? Does most of the royalty of Europe or the uber rich of the world realize that the NWO bunch is dead even though they are active participators in it??

Somehow I think not. Just like they've managed to convince people 'satan' doesn't exist (he does btw---it's a very real alien), they've also managed to convince some people that they don't exist thru various tactics, one of which is by calling anyone who sees thru their ploy some kind of 'conspiracy' nut. They are pros at pretending they don't exist. It's a tactic that has served them well over the millinia.

edit on 16-11-2010 by DragonriderGal because: s

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Dragon girl,
I urge you to do some more research. "Satatn is a real alien"????? Come on. Where is the proof? The UN has not lost anything, Henry Kissinger was one of the main cogs to the wheel to pull the weed.

I don't understand for your need for this to be out there. If your right, tell me what you think is going to come from the NWO?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Dragon girl,
I urge you to do some more research. "Satatn is a real alien"????? Come on. Where is the proof? The UN has not lost anything, Henry Kissinger was one of the main cogs to the wheel to pull the weed.

I don't understand for your need for this to be out there. If your right, tell me what you think is going to come from the NWO?

I urge you to not buy into all the NWO spun crapola. And research? All you will learn is what they want you to know. Information management is quite a successful tool they've used, especially recently. So, whether you can believe it or not, what you are reading nowadays is pretty much just what they want you to know.

Yes, I see 'satan' is what the Toltecs call the 'parasite of the world'.

From what I see of it in the racial unconscious, it is an alien energy being that spreads itself very thinly across the upper atmosphere and absorbs the radiant emotional energy of humanity. Since human suffering is so much easier to create that human euphoria, that is what it focuses it's psychic energy on... making us suffer. Some of the 'darkness' and negative feeling pushing down on us is really that being's way of making us suffer more which then causes us to create more emotional energy for it to feed on.

The demons, from the one other dimension I see existing, also can feed off of our emotive energy, and the NWO bunch employs both the 'satan' energy and the demons to scare people into believing they need some sort of protection via their 'religions' aka the NWO's most manipulative and successful control tools. Meanwhile the aliens get very very well fed.

And surely you've read that I don't think the NWO bunch are a recent phenomenon. The organization is just the current 'face' of the Illuminati aka ex-high priests of Israel aka the leadership of the alien race, the Jue-sah. And if you think Henry Kissenger was part of the demise of the NWO... wow. He was totally their flunkie. Maybe you don't really know what I am talking about.

Anyway, as I have said, their goal across the ages has always been to rule/own humanity; they are just more desperate now because the end of their contract with the human racial unconscious is at hand. That is the significance of 2012. Now, if you did read this thread as completely as you say, then I am just repeating myself, eh?

edit on 16-11-2010 by DragonriderGal because: spelling

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Your claims are apparently a hoax. You've made no effort to substantiate any of this asinine claims. All you can do is attack me. Pathetic.

Dragonridergirl claims stand 100% as hoaxes.

The claim that any group plans to decimate the human population is a hoax.
These claims have not been shown to be related to 2012.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for your left /right brain paper. The fact that you have not provided the reference to this paper tells me that you lied about the existence of the paper to further the hoax you are perpetrating.

Please provide: the author, title, journal, and year.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

I agree with you, she is full of a hoax, or she really believes this and can't prove it anyway.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I disagree that it's a hoax. She is too sincere-sounding. If it's a hoax, it's an expertly crafted one.

Permit me another possible explanation.

The guy who coined the term "collective unconscious", Carl Jung, in fact repeatedly (and I have read a lot of Jung) stressed that the contents of the unconscious (the stuff of dreams and visions) should not be taken at face value but regarded as symbols. Dreams and visions, treated this way, that is analyzed and tempered by reality, can actually be a very helpful form of intuition for the individual.

But to take them at face value and live in this dreamworld as though it is in fact actual reality, might be indicative of a psychosis.

It makes me think, if anything, DragonriderGal needs compassion rather than scorn. (But scorn toward this stuff is of course perfectly understandable, and I have certainly felt my share of it in this thread).

edit on 17-11-2010 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I will be looking towards our sun, looking for the supposed and dreaded Nibiru or death planet x, wormwood etc. If I see that event, that is when I will brace for the worst.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
There are lots of sincere sounding people like Bernie Madoff and Ted Bundy. Sounding sincere is not always a sign of trust. It is salesmanship at best. Bernie was selling financial ruin. Ted was selling death. Dragonridergirl is selling her delusion.

All 3 asked for trust without evidence: invest in me, get in the car, the slaughter is coming respectively.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Your claims are apparently a hoax. You've made no effort to substantiate any of this asinine claims. All you can do is attack me. Pathetic.

Dragonridergirl claims stand 100% as hoaxes.

The claim that any group plans to decimate the human population is a hoax.
These claims have not been shown to be related to 2012.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. Again. As always, please, believe as you will, based on that opinion. If you can't get your head around 'knowing' stuff, I'm sorry. It must suck to be so limited. *shrug* Still, your problem, not mine.
edit on 18-11-2010 by DragonriderGal because: spelling

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I'm still waiting for your left /right brain paper. The fact that you have not provided the reference to this paper tells me that you lied about the existence of the paper to further the hoax you are perpetrating.

Please provide: the author, title, journal, and year.

Already told you, you aren't worth the effort of digging thru multiple boxes of stuff in three different places. And yah, sure... in your opinion, once again, you think I lie. So stop reading this, eh? YOU aren't the official watchdog of all that is written on ATS, are you??? Sheesh. The very fact that you won't let it go, only reinforces your stoogie status in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewlyAwakened
I disagree that it's a hoax. She is too sincere-sounding. If it's a hoax, it's an expertly crafted one.

Permit me another possible explanation.

The guy who coined the term "collective unconscious", Carl Jung, in fact repeatedly (and I have read a lot of Jung) stressed that the contents of the unconscious (the stuff of dreams and visions) should not be taken at face value but regarded as symbols. Dreams and visions, treated this way, that is analyzed and tempered by reality, can actually be a very helpful form of intuition for the individual.

But to take them at face value and live in this dreamworld as though it is in fact actual reality, might be indicative of a psychosis.

It makes me think, if anything, DragonriderGal needs compassion rather than scorn. (But scorn toward this stuff is of course perfectly understandable, and I have certainly felt my share of it in this thread).

edit on 17-11-2010 by NewlyAwakened because: (no reason given)

Well, thanks for at least acknowledging that there is a racial/collective unconscious. Symbols are how the right brain communicates if you are unfamiliar with it. I get little mini movies, that only started after I made my shaman journey. Visuals are the clearest; sometimes it is more of an 'aha' thing, where the answer/idea pops into my head fully formed. Like I said, I don't think many have ever had this kind of connection in a conscious way, and that awareness makes all the difference.

Plus I wouldn't have ever made it thru my double masters if I was having mental issues... I'm pretty sure they would have noticed! And honestly, if you talked to me IRL, and I didn't know you, I wouldn't say anything about this and you wouldn't have any idea what information I was learning. I know enough about mental illness to know symptoms, and I don't have any "symptoms" other than I am not afraid to talk about the information I am getting from the racial unconscious. And while it is clear people like stereo hook me when they try to bully me into doing what they say because it is their 'opinion' that I am wrong, isn't mental illness, just reflects having a bully for an older sister. *lol*

And most people don't deal with their right brain or their connection to the racial unconscious that much so most don't have any skill in working with it. The connection to the racial unconscious is more like a hidden trap door that they don't know is there, hence can't really access. It pops open sometimes with info, but immediately is slammed shut again with the weight of all the crap aka false beliefs about it's existence piled on top of it.

Part of my journey had been to dig all that crap off and open it. Once I started getting answers just as the old indian fellow said I would, it made me realize that there was something there other than my imagination. So, I just released my need to believe in what 'science' said I must believe about my right brain, relaxed and asked the overarching sentience of the human race for protection and to keep sending info thru, and it has and still is.

And do feel free to feel scorn about my other threads too! *lol* I just know what I know.. and sorry it doesn't match what the NWO spun version says it should. But don't worry, once the E-l*th show up, you at least won't be totally shocked or frightened. They are against the NWO and have protected us via their disguise as angels and arch angels all these many years.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I agree with you, she is full of a hoax, or she really believes this and can't prove it anyway.

Thanks for sharing your opinion too. It is a 'knowingness' thing and if you don't have any awareness of your connection to the racial unconscious, you won't 'know'. If you had that, physical level proof while nice, and unlikely, isn't necessary. But hey, if we all trusted ourselves and our connection to the racial unconscious, the NWO couldn't manipulate us so easily with 'facts' and 'proof' they've allowed to be known and most certainly not with that crap 'religion'. Big picture, guy. Big picture.
edit on 18-11-2010 by DragonriderGal because: clarity

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

There are lots of sincere sounding people like Bernie Madoff and Ted Bundy. Sounding sincere is not always a sign of trust. It is salesmanship at best. Bernie was selling financial ruin. Ted was selling death. Dragonridergirl is selling her delusion.

All 3 asked for trust without evidence: invest in me, get in the car, the slaughter is coming respectively.

I'm not saying the slaughter is coming. Not at all. I'm saying that is what the NWO wants. I'm saying they are NOT going to succeed. Wow, you really misinterpreted that! But then the NWO stoogies often do that here and on Myspace. One of the tricks in the 'stoogie' hand book no doubt.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join