It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's almost time

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by wakeUpOrDie

Yet another pointless post that abuses my user name in a childish attempt to deflect the fact that the claim by dragonridergal is a fraud.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

So when are you going to get around to showing any evidence of your claim.

It's just a delusional hoax isn't it? You lied about this plan to decimate the human population.

All you can do is ramble on about nonexistent ficticious groups. So sad.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
We have secretly replaced the topic of this thread with pointless barbs and jabs. Let's see if they can tell the difference...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Toodles
So tell me, ATS, if you are willing. With only 14 months to go, how is the prospect of a date that was predicted many thousands of years ago, as it approaches us, going to affect your lives or the way you think?

Well. It's certainly in the back of my mind. So is the Singularity.

"Perestroika" (restructuring) and "glasnost" (openness) were Mikhail Gorbachev's watchwords for the renovation of the Soviet body politic and society. Gorbachev first identified them -- and a third term, "uskorenie" (acceleration) -- as key themes."

Restructuring, openness and accelleration. There are parallels here between New Age philosophy and political activity which cannot be denied. Everything seems to be going global in a completely predictable way.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Hi, have to admit that I quite enjoy reading your responses and intellectual insights. The collective racial concious (probably spelled it wrong) you have referred to sounds much like a form of "genetic memory". I would love to ask you a limited amount of questions (perhaps 5) but not to test you or of the sorts but simply to further my own understanding. However, I don't think that this thread is appropriate for it and I don't want to pollute it with info not pertaining to it.

I will post a message tomorrow in the "vampire encounters" thread. Whenever you have time to answer them would be greatly appreciated.

Are any of the alien species that you describe even benevolent in any way towards homosapiens?

Have a good night everyone!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hylindril

Hi, have to admit that I quite enjoy reading your responses and intellectual insights. The collective racial concious (probably spelled it wrong) you have referred to sounds much like a form of "genetic memory". I would love to ask you a limited amount of questions (perhaps 5) but not to test you or of the sorts but simply to further my own understanding. However, I don't think that this thread is appropriate for it and I don't want to pollute it with info not pertaining to it.

I will post a message tomorrow in the "vampire encounters" thread. Whenever you have time to answer them would be greatly appreciated.

Are any of the alien species that you describe even benevolent in any way towards homosapiens?

Have a good night everyone!

Hey Hylindril,
Thanks for the positive feedback! Really though, it isn't in us physically as genetic implies; it is in the spirit realm which we can connect to physically. Sorta like going to a big website where the information is stored on their servers.

And sure, I'll pop over there and answer your questions, and yes, the E-L*th aka elves are benevolent towards us, and most of the elder races aren't against us. Many species are rather neutral and kind of taking a 'wait and see' stance though. We've been rather dreadful acting under the influence of the NWO bunch, and they don't know if that will change with the NWO gone. I know it will, so after that, more of the other species should be friendly towards us.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
More things falling into place says "It's Almost Time":

Kepler Space Telescope Makes Astonishing Discoveries.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

For example:

Originally posted by letmeDANz
I can not believe that NASA and other space agencies are only finding this now.

It's probably now that they think it is OK for us to know... or they know that we will find out sooner or later.. somehow.

Anyways, it is good for the general public who would never believe anything unless it is print or on TV from the MSM.

Good find... Exciting times for sure

edit on 2/4/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Self fulfilling prophecy my friends.

If anything, mankind is psyched out by this date, that if anything horrible happens, it'll be caused by us.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlienGrey
Self fulfilling prophecy my friends.

If anything, mankind is psyched out by this date, that if anything horrible happens, it'll be caused by us.

That's ok. You're in control of your own life. Remember? And don't worry about the vase...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The Middle East and North Africa "on fire" says "It''s Almost Time"
Or "Time's Almost Up"...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. Toodles
So with only 14 months until the supposed "End Date" as I am writing this post, I began to wonder how many actually believe something will happen on December 21st 2012. I know I have been waiting years for that date to arrive, just so I could say "Told you so" when nothing happens. Perhaps it is simply the beginning of a transition into a new mindset for humanity? Or perhaps it is a great event that shoves the entire earth into another dimension? Or maybe even perhaps it is a real end date? All the governments nuke eachother and destroy the earth and only the strongest survive? Who knows, but the time to find out is coming very close and I am getting anxious.

So tell me, ATS, if you are willing. With only 14 months to go, how is the prospect of a date that was predicted many thousands of years ago, as it approaches us, going to affect your lives or the way you think?

Y2K turned out to be a pretty big disappointment. I stayed up till midnight and the only thing that happened was the message board I was on said the date was 1901, which was fixed the next day. There was no power grid failure or planes falling from the sky. No four horsemen of the Apocalypse or return of Christ. Then they said it would happen in 2001... and it didn't.

Will 2012 be any different? Probably not. The Earth will keep spinning and people will continue to go about their daily lives. Maybe the only thing that would happen is some kooks get together and commit mass suicide but that seemed to have been a 90's thing (Heaven's Gate.)

People can dump their 2012 books and documentaries after the date and forget about it until someone else discovers another doomsday prophecy to cash in on. It will probably be the Prophecy of the Popes Link since Pope Benedict XVI is the last Pope before the persecution of the Church. Then Peter The Roman is to arrive. I'm not Catholic but that's the closest thing that can be propped up.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Anyone still think it's not almost time?
Just checking.

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I don't.

I think its long past time

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well, since my initial mis-calculation, we have witnessed alot going on in this world of ours. As time passes, it seems more and more likely that the inevitable "End Date" can't be avoided. And now that there is a little over a year and a half until that date, I find myself becoming more concerned with where we are headed. A friend told me of a prediction made by some computer that showed all net activity ceasing after 12/21/12 for at least 6 months. I have no way of verifying this nor do I care to. Just think it is interesting.

After reading many of the posts on this article, it is apparent to me that there are quite alot of concerned members on ATS.

My apologies for being absent for so long. I had to take a break from contribution on ATS. It was giving me anxiety and whatnot. Thanks to all those who have thus far contributed to this thread

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
2012 is simply a mind control operation no different than 9eleven

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Perhaps. I guess we will know for sure when the date comes and goes without so much as a blip of paranoia on some scientists RNG machine or whatever. Hopefully nothing happens except a revolt and revision of current world economics and government policy

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Bump because it really is almost time.
And time waits for no-one.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

It's almost time for what? It's almost time for nothing to happening, is that it?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Probably. Maybe, who knows? That's the point in this thread. I wanted to get a feel for how people are handling or going about the coming date that has been implanted into virtually every human beings head on this planet. Maybe nothing will happen, who knows.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. Toodles

I really doubt that many people are thinking the date. It's not important except to a few who have taken hold of this hoax called 2012 and taken it hook, line, and sinker.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join