It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Midnit3-Ryder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hello ATS long time lurker now member.I have decided to become a new member so i can take full advantage of being a member and stop being a lurker.I began lurking while stationed in The Middle East.I was hon. discharged in Aug. of last year.

After reading and seeing evrything i was missing while in the military i feel like i just pulled my head out ARSE.
I was a Ranger while in the military last duty station was Ft.Lewis Wa.I have taken the name (Midnight-Rider)because i love the Allman Brothers Song.

Because i will not let NWO catch me or anyone I know.Looking forward to some good conversation and good info

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Welcome. I agree with the sentiments you mention about being in the dark in the military. My daughter-in-law was just pulled back with no notice from Afghanistan to Georgia, USA. We knew more about the troop movements (via rumor only) than she did. lol

Hope you enjoy your active stay here.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Midnit3-Ryder

Hi Midnit3-Ryder, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

new topics

join