It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baba Vanga: World War 3 - less then 1 month to go

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Always remember, halfpasthuman.com posts fraudulent data. Out of literally hundreds of predictions, not one has come true. Also, there is no substantial evidence that he predicted September 11th, there is just hearsay from Clif. Most likely, this Bana Vraga or whatever [too lazy to click the back button and get the right name] is wrong. Nothing is going to happen, everyone just relax. Nothing ever happens.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

i definetly see the connection

Twins as a nickname for WTC is quite usual in my (czech) language
(twins-dvojčata) like two brothers or two sisters, and skyscraper is definetly rather he than she

edit on 5-10-2010 by ClevererRunbeening because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I have never heard of this person before just as most people replying here. It's very interesting and from reading the timeline it seems she has some very, very, far out there prophecies. One thing that I noticed was it seemed a large swath of the prophecies were hooked to the start date of this supposed WWIII. If it doesn't start then it seems the chain of events in the timeline predictions that followed the war wouldn't then happen either. Except maybe these ambiguous terrible things coming from space. That is to say all the technological warfare, buildup, disease, spread of Islam to Europe, famine, destruction of climate and vegetation etc etc. all hinge on the start of the war. Correct me if I'm wrong but that is how I read it.

One month to the beginning of the end? Eh, I'm not worried as I'm rather dubious. But I am intrigued. Thanks to the OP for this thread.

On a sidenote, since this Baba Vanga seer is rather popular in the former Eastern Bloc it really piqued my curiosity as to who are other noted seers, prophets of this nature that are alive today? I'd be interested to read other works and see if any of this info checks out when cross referenced.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

4509 – Getting to Know God. The man has finally been reached such a level of development that can communicate with God.

It's stuff like that that shows its all bunk.

And imo its humorous to think a new church being started up 2000 years from now.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
i myself am Bulgarian.. and i was once told by my grandmother that she visited baba vanga herself and i gotta say shes pretty much legit.. her prophecy's are rather scary as-well.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hmm, doom and gloom within a month.

Well, if a clarivoyant said it, it must be true.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08cb4f28adf2.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 5-10-2010 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nagabonar
reply to post by xGunthrux

I would like to find out if I should get me and my family ready and spent a big part of my October salary on resupplying my store room and invest in some more gold bars (thanks to ATS i started to do so a couple of months back, and Gold is at all times high now) ....

If you only need a "big part" of your monthly salary to buy gold bars then man tell me what you're doing so I can do it too!

Originally posted by merryxmas
On a sidenote, since this Baba Vanga seer is rather popular in the former Eastern Bloc it really piqued my curiosity as to who are other noted seers, prophets of this nature that are alive today? I'd be interested to read other works and see if any of this info checks out when cross referenced.

Mitar Tarabich, a Serbian prophet. He was mentioned many times on this site as well. If you're to believe his prophecies haven't been meddled with then he is very interesting.

---

I've known about Baba Vanga but forgot how close WW3 is
. Not much you can do about it as you don't know if it's really gonna happen or its BS. Well, I guess if some major conflict does happen within next month then at least you know that you're going to properly crap your pants so don't wear anything expensive.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

If 1000 millidooms are 1 doom then this must be fo real?

I'd give this one 850 millidooms, quite serious but not good enough timing. If this was November than it would be a proper 900 millidooms. Doom junkies, especially those that get "pissed off when nothing happens" will find this a fine quality doom.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
R.I.P. Babushka Vanga. She was a good human
however, i don't believe WWIII: most possible is new Natural/Technogeneous Disasters.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nagabonar

this stuff is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This is just a feeling from observations, peoples opinions and the current situation we, the rest of europe, america, china and japan are in.

Last month was the peak of the last crash, as in the best of it. We all had a bit of a lift in the summer, cheaper petrol, supermarket deals, and a few stories in the news of house prices going up, green shoots in the economy and the main banks making a profit.

But, come November look out I think.

This week, there has been protests all over Europe and America, which havent been shown on British TV, all over Austerity measures, and growing unrest with a lack of employment, and the future looking bleak for millions.

We have had news this week of terrorist attacks in europe, so we or americans shouldnt travel so much, which in my opinion is so that we dont see whats going on on the continent, so we dont # it and come home and start to worry ourselves sick.

In America even Bin Laden (CIA Operative) is supposed to be behind the Europe terrorist attacks, which in my opinion is bull #, as he is either dead, or is camped up in luxury in saudi arabia at the expense of the CIA.

In Pakistan you have the trial coming to an end over those Mumbai shooters who went on the siege in Mumbai, and you have drones killing civilians and terrorists on the borders, which is creating problems with social unrest in Pakistan, which will annoy India too. Could be major problems there.

You have Iran's nuclear reactors under attack last week form a computer virus, which could disable their reactors or expose other issues which they wouldnt want us finding out.

And Iran hates Israel, for what its doing to the Palestinians, and taking over land that doesnt belong to them, and never has!

Only this week, they said that many Banks in the UK will need bailing out again in 2011, and we are heading for the double dip, which many economists predicted back in 2009.

In november, petrol will rocket, house prices will drop, food will go up, fuel will rise, peoples jobs will go in the public and private sector, and this will carry on well into 2011, and possibly 2012.

I hope I'm wrong, but war could break out in Pakistan with India and Iran, which could tie in with terrorist attacks in Europe, and all hell breaks loose.

The Austerity measures are to save money, and to sure up the banks, so when we go to war ourselves again, all of Europe can afford to do it.

America will certainly join in, as they in # too, and nothng improves the economy and the pockets of the elites in American than a good old fashioned war.

During times of high unemployment, the best option and the biggest employer is be the army. A war will require more soldiers, more equipment, and more resources.

I hope Im wrong, but things arent looking good, and even if war doesnt break out in November, look out when Europes, Americas, Japans and Chinas economies crash again.

I could never go into Politics, as not one party whether its Labour, Conservative, Lib Dems, BNP ever do the right thing.

Who ever we vote in, we should never follow blindly, as they need to be made aware of bad decisions as they have done over the last couple of days with this tax cut to families.

It doesnt matter how much you earn, we where entitlied to that after the second world war, it was a universal tax, that we where all entitled too, as it didnt distinguish between class.

Once that goes, and if we allow it to happen, nothing will hold them back taking more money off families and people as long as they in power.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
She couldn't even open her eyes, let alone see the future.
Just because some lady took a few guesses doesnt mean she knew everything, i could make some guesses about the future and be right, would i actully know? no i was just guessing, using logic on a current situation (globally) you can kinda get a good idea, where things could end up.

It doesnt take magic, or a witch to see the future, using your own brain, with a complete logical outlook can really show you the future, although if your a dumbass who clings to hope and stupid belifes then that will cloud your judgment.

It has to be logically sound, for certain events to happen at certain times, its not seeing the future, life is just unbelievely predictable, i knew 911 was going to happen (not on that excat day) i knew the mexican gulf was going to be destoryed (doesnt take an idiot to figure out off-shore drilling is bad) or that new planet thats 20 light years away ( i knew that AGES AGO) honestly thought that was already public information.

Like i said it doesnt take a mindreader, or a futureteller to tell you what is going to happen in the future, people are so dumb that basiclly history repeats itself, so yea it can be predicted by using logic.

PS most of you dont know what logic is, you might think you have it but if you just think "click yes i have a logical mind" then most likely you dont, you have to look at everything from every possbile angel and point of view.

That being said, WW3 has been predicted since WW2, on various dates from thousands of people all claiming to see the future, well news flash the future changes (but thier predicitions could have happened in an alternate universe) yea so in a way they were right...and wrong lol

When WW3 is going to happen? i hope not in a month, that would be the most retarded act human kind has ever preformed...which is why i said when and not if (because its bound to happen as long as homo sapiens exist) cure? EVOLUTION, and i dont mean that genetically alteration crap (will f*** your desendants up real bad)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nagabonar

This looks interesting.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClevererRunbeening
reply to post by St Udio

i definetly see the connection

Twins as a nickname for WTC is quite usual in my (czech) language
(twins-dvojčata) like two brothers or two sisters, and skyscraper is definetly rather he than she

yop, i totally agree...as far as i know, twins = WTC was common in the US as well, in the news, everywhere and u r right, twins can be both bros and sisters...and if she said two brothers got hit by iron birds, u could interpret that like twins got hit by iron birds...that is actually really a creepy connection

btw...nice to know i am not the nly czech here

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I have never heard of this person before thank you for the update. I also was going to ask do you think I need a tinfoil hat for stocking up on goods to get ready for 2012 and events such as this? I doubt anything will happen but any thing is possible right?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Is it against the laws of prophecy to be a bearer of good news? Why is "prophecy" always something negative and distressing and fear based?

Good news isn't sensational enough. If she predicted fluffy bears there would be no one on the internet to discuss it. Endtime sells...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Interesting thread S+F.........
November 2010 isn't that when Trends Gerald Celente predicts the fall of the dollar and purely speaking personally if I were seeing this chaos, and believe me it would be chaos, it would appear to be a war. Riots, burning buildings and soldiers being brought in to restore control it would look like a war in a vision.
Images of nuclear conflict could be issues regarding Irans ambitions to have a big boot in an ever decreasing small world and chemical attack on Europe, soft target for a terrorist faction.
All these predictions are what the receiver translates them to be, this is why they may have a 20% failure rate....The messages they were given were correct, it may have just been muddled in translation.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
3871 – New prophet tells people about moral values, religion.
3874 – New prophet receives support from all segments of the population. Organized a new church.

...damn the PTB still find a way to control people with religion after all of that other stuff on the timeline occurs... Who would have thought???

It's all very interesting though; I definitely know/feel that something big is going to happen in my lifetime. Now I'm a young guy but I don't think it's to far away at this point but then again who knows? We have so many false flags (literally and figuratively) that there's really not a date that anyone, including myself, can pinpoint as the start of WWIII - one minor conflict in a country could be the start, it could have started already.

We are writing history every second of every day so when the fireworks will go off is just up to how long the fuse is (makes me think of Billy Joel 'We didn't start the fire... it was always burning but the world keeps turning'
) ... the length of the fuse however is very hard to predict.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
If predictions are real then fate is set, no point in doing anything about i, so why worry about it. Am I supposed to type this message?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Fate is like a adventure game..............You begin in a grassy meadow(the world today) you can go N,S,E,W all paths are different (possibility of events) Seers get to view maybe 1 or 2 of these paths, the worst possibilities. Fate isn't set but it seems the Self likes to cover all the bases.

edit on 5-10-2010 by DreamerOracle because: spelling

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join