It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baba Vanga: World War 3 - less then 1 month to go

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by nagabonar
In regards to Iran Vs Israel, I don't think that Iran will manage to overrun Israel. History has proven that Israel was able to defend itself against a whole bunch of Arab countries, while Israel was still in their baby shoes...and now Israel is stronger and technologically more advanced then ever.

I do agree with you on this but then I think back to history and history repeating lol
Imagine it was 1939 and you said:
"In regards to Russia Vs Germany, I don't think that Russia will manage to overrun Germany. History has proven that Germany was able to defend itself against a whole bunch of European countries, and now Germany is stronger and technologically more advanced then ever."
I would have agreed with that statement also

Anyways back on topic.
If Baba Vanga's prediction about Mumbai in 2008 and WW3 in 2010 were not made by her and are false then what of the predictions that follow?

2011 – As a result of the fallout of nuclear fallout in the northern hemisphere will not be any animals or vegetation. Then Muslims will wage war against chemical surviving Europeans.
2014 – Most people will suffer skin cancer and other skin diseases (a consequence of chemical warfare).
2016 – Europe almost lonely (empty).
2025 – Europe still little settled.

great thread i love reading this stuff

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Let's pray together so World War 3 will never happen for good! Wallahu allam

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by xGunthrux
reply to post by nagabonar

The post is on page 2, and is the 5th post of the thread I just linked.

Oh heres some other interesting prophecys I found that she supposedly made::

Soon, in nine years [2003], there will be the end of the world. The Earth will turn away from the Sun. Where was hot, there will be an ice, many animals will die out. The people will fight for energy, but will they will have enough soul to stop. And then time will turn back.

www.zetatalk3.com...

So even though her prophecys go through 2012, she basically says there will be an apocalypse in 2012 but people will survive.
edit on 4-10-2010 by xGunthrux because: (no reason given)

No, you must re-read it.

Interview was recorded on the Dictaphone by one Russian journalist in 1994. She died in 1996
And she said: "Soon, in nine years, there will be the end of the world. "
She meant end of the world in 2003 not in 2012!

So this was false prediction or another hoax.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Is it against the laws of prophecy to be a bearer of good news? Why is "prophecy" always something negative and distressing and fear based?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I have heard about this lady on and off for a while, but although I feel at some point another global war will take place, I am not sure I get the feeling it'll start in a month..

However I do feel the seeds have been sown and are being sown right now to set up some kind of conflict..

My personal opinion is that if the elites do not set up an external conflict (no matter the side) they'll face ever increasing volumes of civil unrest.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL
reply to post by colloredbrothers

good insight I believe the same thing about Terrance from his intervies and lectures I can see online he is honest and enlightened...

from what little I know about the Mayans and reading more now on Timewave 0 it seems its not the numbers or dates but time and collective consciousness that guides events or repeats them.
I feel I need to stop concentrating on the numbers and focus on the feeling?.. I am still learning with an open mind thats what matters.

Very true, it IS about the feeling. Numbers are ways for us humans to relate to measurements but these things can be better felt. And it is the global conciousness, thats why i think ww3 will happen cause everyone all around the world is in a mindset of violence and hate.

But don't worry in the end it will all be alright ^^

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

I've started watching RT alot on sky, the Keslier report is amazing - the documentries are just great - just shows you how corporate the corporate media really is - Most of these 'mainstream news' channels show militainment, side stepping the political and humanitarian consequences and realities of war, instead focusing on the tactics; The coverage of 'Operation shock and awe' coverage is a great example- I was disgusted with the way war was treated on the major networks I even saw some of the anchors getting EXCITED!?!? Sick fookerz.. - war is death, death of fellow humans...its a disgusting horrific place....I felt ashamed to be part of the west.

I hope WW3 isn't around the corner, TPTB will be wanting a cull sometime soon though!

Keep Calm and Carry on.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
im going to pray that this doesnt come true as i hope all of will do and even if u dont pray jus let the universe know that you dont want this to happen and put some energy in it thank you all god bless

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Right then not that I don't believe predictions or anything, but I have one simple question (that may have already been asked) Is there any (provable) writings from her of this WW3 prediction, that was written befor her death (1996)? As I have been looking and I can't find ... I think people are now putting words into her mouth. Because I find it strange that I can find the dates the predictions where made for like the 9/11 prediction, russian submarine prediction etc... but no dates for when the recent upcoming predictions were made... But then again I guess you can write any date on a website, doesn't make it true
edit on 5-10-2010 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
...What a cheerful thought to awaken to this moning!

World War III begins next nonth.

I haven't even had time to have my first cup of courage yet today and already I have to go into duck-and-cover mode.

This is NOT going to be a good day!

:..wow:...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
This is one of those predictions I worry about, the others not so much.

I hope she is wrong, VERY wrong.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
The only source I have found for the predictions going from 2008 to the end of the world is this picture :

This paper includes the WW3 prediction, which is where the WW3 prediction originated apparently. Funnily this picture started to appear in 2008 (I can't find any websites with articles befor 2008). Who would take a picture of a news paper, and not include in the photo the name of the news paper or the date of publication.

To me this is now concidered a hoax. But I would like more proof.
edit on 5-10-2010 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
here's some time linkage between the alleged forecast by Baba Vanga...and the forecasts by webbot,
as reported by Ure on his (www.urbansurvival.com) site~ this can be used as a reference item

urbansurvival.com

If November 8 is the "Real Deal"...

Our focus this week is personal strategic planning because we are now just 5-weeks out from what predictive linguistics informs us is a high probability a 'tipping point'.

If you think this is something to be taken lightly, I'll remind you: The last tipping point we had in Clif's data over at www.halfpasthuman.com was back in the summer of 2001 which was what? 60-days in advance of the Twin Towers attacks of 9/11.

this one looks to be 10-1000 times larger in its impact. So this week, a review of what some of the possibilities are, but even more importantly, a start on personal planning to be ready for whatever the event is - just in case this tipping turns out orders of magnitude greater than the 9/11 tipping point in 2001...since that's what it looks like right now
[...]

the thing that popped my brain...is the warning that the predictive event is anywhere from 10X to 1000X
of more impact than even was the 911 operation. now thats scary
this event = tipping point has been cited as either 8 November --- or even 12-14 November, all in 2010.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   
WOW

If you look at the state of this world, i wouldn't be surprised if these events occoure as described...

Do any of Nostradamus's and this womans predictions tie in together at all? And nother question, why is it that you guys over in the North see all the action the whole time? What about us people in the South Side, aka: South Africa? What happens to us?

Wasn't there also a thread somewhere about Europe possibly having to be evacuated (to where, who knows??:puz
because radioactive sites were burning with forest fires and sending radioactive ash into the atmosphere to blow plesently across Europe? Interesting, Because in one of her predictions she states that Europe is barley populated at all, although for other reasons listed, but still.... interesting indeed.

Check out a list of her other predictions below,

Interesting how she also states that in 2100 - Man made Sun is lighting up the dark side of the planet Earth. then in 2111 - people become robots.... Do you think we forsaw this and decided: "hey seeing as we're gonna go the whole robotic route and never sleep again, why don't we create a second sun to light the other side of the planet so we can have a continuose 100% effort of non stop work.... or war...." ? ? ?

2100 - Man made Sun is lighting up the dark side of the planet Earth.

2111 - People become robots.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I would like to add, I think the 2008 prediction meant conflict in Hindustan(which I also read somewheres). This could easily be the terrorist attacks in Mumbai, which were done by Pakistani(of Muslim beliefs) terrorist. India and Pakistan have for a long time been in conflict, this could mean that India and Pakistan will go to war during WW3. Oh and the 4 heads of state thing is vague, and could really mean anyone, but the Hindustan prediction with it, seems more reliable.

Mumbai attacks wiki:
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 5-10-2010 by xGunthrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Looks like I'll be dead before any of the cool stuff happens. Well that's just Great!

On my tod knocking around Europe with an NBC suit on sounds like fun.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
reply to post by -W1LL

You will find a broad understanding in Evasius' thread: ===HERE===

a small taste of what you can expect (start watching at 2:46 to hear Terence himself talk about it a bit):

Dude, what really shocks me about Terrence's words here is that he mentions ''Medicare Reform"!!! WTF? I swear there is more to this than people would like to believe! How the hell did he know that that there would be a medicare reform?

BTW, What the hell is a 5-cent Cigar?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
baba vanga.. i know she's respected and all, but no one has ever made an accurate prediction because its impossible to know the future. she reminds me of an old gypsy woman in a carnival, peering into her magic ball to make a quick buck off some kids.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Good question. I would answer by saying that the 2 things that interest us people most are: scary things and sex. Why predict sex? There is really no reason. We know we are going to screw each other and if the 2 screwing each other are luminaries they will make into the gossip media.

That leaves things that scare us. Look how many cop shows that there are on tv. Why? Because murder is more interesting than birdwatching. Murder is scary. We are all potential victims. Likewise predictions of the end of the world are scary so because of our nature we tend to be moved by them and pay attention. Fear is our greatest motivator and why we survive. Fear is the center of our universe. Fear hightens the senses. If you want someone's attention just scare them.

example: I predict that next year Disneyland will have a new ride that children as well as adults will find to be very fun.

or....In 2012 MacDonalds will come out with a new healthier sandwich that will be very healthy and popular and it will be sold at a good price.

Compare these last 2 predictions to: In 2011 the Mississippi river will turn to blood. (Pretty gaudy, eh) or

In 2012 mass starvation will turn vast segments of the human population into cannabals. Personally, I think my last 2 predictions pack a little more punch. And I stand by them as I am a soothsayer.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

2167 – A new religion.

If I recall in zeitgeist they were saying that entering into another astrological sign always is connected with a new religion. 2167 is exactly the time we enter in a new one. (dont remember which though) so this does come preety true in my mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join