It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baba Vanga: World War 3 - less then 1 month to go

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

Awesome video and that song kicks ACE ..

where is a good place to start reading about this timewave 0 project, I need to understand this graph.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

You will find a broad understanding in Evasius' thread: ===HERE===

a small taste of what you can expect (start watching at 2:46 to hear Terence himself talk about it a bit):

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nagabonar
Hi ATS,

Among her most famous predictions were:

- Stalin's exact date of death
- Chernobyl
- Obama, a black president as no 44. (Quote: "20+ years ago Baba Vanga supposedly predicted that the 44th US president would be black and would be the last US president, because America will freeze up and spectacular economic crisis : www.abovetopsecret.com...")
- 9/11 (Vanga,1989: "....The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush....")
- Kursk Submarine incident 2001

colloredbrothers thanks many many thanks for all the info I just wondered if you missed this (bold quote) or if it was untrue, you said that she did not predict 9/11.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

OH! yes ofcourse I totally forgot about that, yes she did predict it. I didn't read trhough OP's writings well enough. good that you point that out.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Awesome vid only thing I dont really believe is the date 2012 I think the Mayan calendars are the time pieces to the universe but our Gregorian calendar is off so who really knows? I think the Mayans, their calendars are mathematically proven, Gregorian calender? well daylight savings time

I will be diving into that thread now!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

he based it on the I-ching and converted it to the gregorian I guess and came up whit that date. Its been discussed by many skeptics on how he came to that date and if he wasn't influenced by the mayan prophecy, but Terence claims to have not know of the mayan prophecies. This might be a dubious claim but being a fervent Terence Mckenna lecture listener I believe him.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I've never heard of her either.

How can someone with such an amazing record not be all over the place?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BobbinHood

she's pretty well known, im actually kind of suprised how many people don't know her.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Eh, from what I've found out is that supposedly a Russian newspaper made up those world war 3 prophecies, and claimed that she made them. If you read the Baba Vanga facebook page, the person representing her said she never made any world war prophecies!

(I just read on the facebook dedicated to her that the WW3 prediction was made up by a Russian newspaper)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

good insight I believe the same thing about Terrance from his intervies and lectures I can see online he is honest and enlightened...

from what little I know about the Mayans and reading more now on Timewave 0 it seems its not the numbers or dates but time and collective consciousness that guides events or repeats them.
I feel I need to stop concentrating on the numbers and focus on the feeling?.. I am still learning with an open mind thats what matters.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I too have been unaware of this woman. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. I think it is a good idea that some are combining the prophecies of others too. Star and flagged!!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I also posted in several threats that war will start in the first half of november. IMO it will start at 10 or 11 november.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
No one really knows when are where WWWIII will start,But in all respect things on the Middle Eastern front have been heating up.There was a bombing of a military convoy recently(Taliban claimed it)but there is no way to really tell who the culprit was.

Could have even been a inside job by,well you know that answer but things are starting to get hot and tempers are starting to flair with that Stuxnet virus and the Russians bailing out of Iran,just keep your eyes and ears open and pray for a peaceful outcome.War Is Hell!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Problem is that her predictions were very vague and she didnt predicted WW3.
Someone who translated it into our language made WW3 from her words.
We need her exact unaltered words before making any statements.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Zmurfix

Hard to find the exact words, I have been looking all over. Except an online book, for which one has to pay.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
IMPORTANT

Ok, apparently some French "Baba Vanga experts/ creators of Baba Vanga facebook page" mention that the predictions for 2008 and WW3 starting in NOV 2010, which I have posted in the opening post of this thread are fake and taken/ fabricated by a Russian - Ukrainian Newspaper, and duplicated all over. Read more on the facebook page of Baba Vanga: www.facebook.com...

Since I am reading the same predictions all over the web, without any original source or original wording of Vanga to be found anywhere (which should be in the riddle style of this clairvoyant), I start to believe the Baba Vanga Facebook page....

edit on 4-10-2010 by nagabonar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by nagabonar

Thanks for the update! It's good to be skeptical now a days.
lol

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Nice find!

Will have a closer look into her stuff now...

BTW, have you realized the number of this thread? Coincidence?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nagabonar

Honestly somehow I doubt the validity of both the Baba Vanga facebook group, and the Baba Vanga facebook poster, this is a screenshot from the group.... I doubt anyone trying to portray Baba Vanga in a positive light would use language like this on their outreach group...

Edit to add: Sorry I am not used to embedding on this new platform...
edit on 4-10-2010 by Aziroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aziroth

The fact that the Vanga facebook page owner's are French, makes me a little bit skeptic as well

But anyhow, the Facebook page owner's are not Bulgarian (original country of Vanga) and also seem not to have any family ties to Vanga. Besides her relatives or closest friends, no one should really have the right to make a facebook page about her, PLUS they are linking to some Tarrot website on the Vanga Facebook info page (www.thothweb.com...) , which does not have anything in connecting to Vanga and sells "astrological reports" and is plastered with google ads. I am sure Vanga never made a business out of her given clairvoyant ability, since she lived in modesty, although she "helped" millions with her visions and every Bulgarian leader in her time visited her.
edit on 4-10-2010 by nagabonar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join