It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encountered Otherworld Entities - Opinions on their Origin?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Morning Everyone,

For the past year I have been exposed to a broad range of paranormal phenomena that have left me questioning who they are, what do they want, why are they here.

There is an innate fear that comes from things that go bump in the night that is able to be conquered through a greater understanding of "What Is".

The first entity I'd like to bring up is this one I've found a similar photo of.

I see these entities in that brief second after waking, I am not experiencing sleep paralysis as I sit up right away and say "Whoa!" , and within a second, they are gone.

Now I have not experienced anything negative from these beings, nor have I been given any reason to think they may be harmful or malevolent. But still, why dont they knock at the door, or say "Hello" Instead of just standing beside my bed waiting for me to wake up?

There was another experience I would like to touch on, where an entity came to me in a dream under the guise of my deceased father, after a moment I realized it wasn't "Really" my father, but I could feel that this being was drawing on my memories of him to let my guard down.

In the dream - when I came close to this entity I noticed my vision became overlapped with interweaving sacred geometry and I could not figure out what was happening. I had the impression that I was being "read" or "drawn from".

As soon as I felt this one way exchange happening I severed from the dream, everything vanished and I woke up in bed thinking "Ive just been had" and not in a comforting way, but by some entity that uses your memories of loved ones to get close enough and through the barriers to get what it wants.

Now what folks do you suppose that was? Energy? Information? or perhaps just feeling a human experience?

Interested to hear some other folks thoughts on it all.

Blessings,

-G

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Here is another image that closely fits what I have seen

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ddd6592e0aef.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

this is a similar thread with a good story and lots of feedback... maybe you can find some of the answer's you are looking for there

sorry i don't have much to add myself, hope it helps if you haven't seen it already

GummB
edit on 4-10-2010 by GummB because: spelling

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

This is from the Black Vault website:

Black Eyed Kids
Urban legends referring to Black Eyed Kids began to appear in 1998, starting with a newsgroup posting by journalist Brian Bethel reporting of a meeting with two unusually confident and eloquent children who attempted to talk him into giving them a ride in his car. Bethel said in his post that he nearly opened the door to admit the children, even though he found them vaguely unsettling, until he realized that their eyes were completely black, with no iris or pupil. He reports that, as soon as he realized this, the children became angry and insistent, and he drove away quickly. His posting implies that the children may have been using some form of low-level mind control to induce him to open the car.
Since this post, there have been other reports of similar experiences in other parts of the country. These accounts are similar to Bethel's in that they generally involve the children's request that the teller let them inside their car or house, frequently using an excuse such as "I need to get home to my mother" or something that implies the child is in need.
Urban myths involving the Black Eyed Children generally do not explain the cause of the children's eye color or the origins of the children themselves. Some imply they could be ghosts or demons, specifically vampires: the tales frequently emphasize that the children must be admitted or invited into the house or car in question, and in this way are reminiscent of some vampire legends.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Very few things I've encountered make me react the way I do to the 'black-eyed' being photos.
I've seen many gruesome things, and none of them have ever done to me what this does.
The closest I can come to describing the same feeling happened over 20 years ago at one of my first jobs in a convenience store. A thunderstorm was almost upon us, the wind was whipping around, and I had to take the trash out to the back of the store. It was pitch black. No moonlight. No light from anywhere else reaching back there...I was trying to let my eyes adjust to the lack of light when I heard a low throaty growl coming what seemed like not three feet away, I heard a scuffling sound as if something had lunged and slightly lost footing, I jumped, and heard jaws snapping just inches from me. I don't remember what happened after that...
Anyway....that's the sort of terror these pics impart upon me...that, and the shadow people.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
This notion of vampires doesnt quite fit the bill for me, and these are clearly not children as they are full grown people between the range of 5 to 6 feet tall.

They do nothing, Say nothing - They are simply there for a second, then gone the next.

So I'm looking for people with personal experience who might share their thoughts?

What I have thought thus far is that these beings may be "Transitory" in nature, meaning they are not part of the waking world or the dreaming world, but the space in between and thus can only be glimpsed while passing through the threshold of each.

edit on 4-10-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Understood. I hope you find some answers on these beings. I would have FREAKED out if I had the same experiences as you. Not sure if I could even stay in the same house! But if these beings have some sort of interest in you or are observing you, then they probably would visit you anywhere you are.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I don't have an exact answer for what the Black-eyed Beings are. All my study of them has produced is that they frequently flock to individuals with a heightened capability of entering what I call the Ovo, which is my name for the in-between world you mentioned in a later post. Essentially, they are wraiths. They feed off of "energy", which all bodies give off. When someone reconnects to their consciousness (the end of an OBE) they most likely emit a different kind of energy that these Black-eyes Wraiths feed on. Once you've woken, two things occur:

(1) the energy you emit changes
(2) you quickly pass ab ovo and then ex ovo.

When these two things occur, you see the Black-eyed Beings very briefly before leaving their "realm". They don't disappear for your realm, you disappear from theirs. Most likely they just follow us all around like shadows waiting for us to emit the energy they need to sustain their existence. Some cases from people I know personally have reported that a musical accompaniment is sometimes heard before witnessing them. That is the best I can offer you though.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 4/10/10 by Wandering Scribe because: Spelling corrections

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe

I don't have an exact answer for what the Black-eyed Beings are. All my study of them has produced is that they frequently flock to individuals with a heightened capability of entering what I call the Ovo, which is my name for the in-between world you mentioned in a later post. Essentially, they are wraiths. They feed off of "energy", which all bodies give off. When someone reconnects to their consciousness (the end of an OBE) they most likely emit a different kind of energy that these Black-eyes Wraiths feed on. Once you've woken, two things occur:

(1) the energy you emit changes
(2) you quickly pass ab ovo and then ex ovo.

When these two things occur, you see the Black-eyed Beings very briefly before leaving their "realm". They don't disappear for your realm, you disappear from theirs. Most likely they just follow us all around like shadows waiting for us to emit the energy they need to sustain their existence. Some cases from people I know personally have reported that a musical accompaniment is sometimes heard before witnessing them. That is the best I can offer you though.

~ Wandering Scribe

edit on 4/10/10 by Wandering Scribe because: Spelling corrections

This model certainly fits whats happening, although so far I dont feel like I control my OBE's consciously.

But I am certainly busy elsewhere then in the body when I am dreaming most nights, and judging from your explanation of the Ovo as this realm where these beings would live it certainly fits the bill since the beings themselves are never in any dreams and they are never manifest in daily activities.

So I wonder what to do with them now.

Are they worth having any interactions with?

It is my hope that the day I see them again I will do something other then exclaim "Whoaaa" but then again its hard to react differently to some strange man/woman staring at you while you sleep.

Perhaps someone with a more experienced relationship with these beings knows what is to be done because as for now I am at peace with letting them feed for those brief moments if that is what they are indeed doing.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

First one I would guess is black ops remote viewers, checking you out.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

First one I would guess is black ops remote viewers, checking you out.

Bastards,

That'll teach me for exploring consciousness eh?

Big brother/sister could be watching from afar.

If this is what they are, what can one do to hold them in place and perhaps punish them severly

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gladius Maximus

Well, the best you can do is to hit back with your heart energy and see where it goes from there, be sure and keep your negative energy in check after being scanned by them, they can leave residual energy which can cause you to do negative things or think negative thoughts.

I know what you mean.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
As far as anybody knows, they're coming from an intersection between your conscious mind and a kind of dormant potential for existence. We know our minds interpret as well as directly influence and define what we understand to be "reality." It's hard to say for sure, but it may be that somewhere there is a kind of potential for these things to be brought into reality through the help of you defining them with your consciousness. Unfortunately, the definitions for these things are fuzzy, and it's hard to describe them without it sounding like a lot of mystical mumbo-jumbo.

To use an example... Somewhere in your head there is a template for a thought of something. It doesn't exist yet. Then when I feed into your consciousness the thought of a bright red apple, suddenly the thought of the apple comes into your head, and becomes a real thought. The apple isn't real, but the thought of it is. One instant it's not there, but the next it is.

These kinds of entities might work in the same way. They're lingering around in non-existence, then you do, say, or think certain things and suddenly they're able to manifest themselves. The difference between them and the apple above, however, is that these things are potentially conscious in their non-reality, and when you bring them into reality/semi-reality, they're able to also then manipulate reality in the same way you do. Which could cause problems. You might imagine that such an entity might be very interested in staying real, or becoming more real. So they'll do and say things toward that end.

I don't know. Like I said, the definitions of the concepts used to describe this interplay between virtual and real things, and the structure of reality in general, is pretty vague, and tends toward complex philosophical discussion or hokey spiritualist nonsense.

edit on 4-10-2010 by Blue Shift because: Clarification?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Indeed, its always good to observe what goes on inside of us.

That way I can take a good look at what im feeling, receiving and giving.

From this place I can see, does this belong to me? Or have it been placed here.

Heart center it is.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I often wonder if they are my own creations as well, but if this is the case I wonder if they could be my wife's to?

Or perhaps we could take it a step further since I live in a condo complex, could it be a projection of the people above me? beside me? Beneith me?

Could I be the guy alone in the movie theater of my neighbors' horrors at night?

Who knows...These things havent touched me yet, they are just observing from what I can tell.

But thats enough to make me question their intent.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

edit on 4-10-2010 by Gradius Maximus because: double post

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
A few years ago I had a lucid dream in which I was drawn to a most beautiful women with a foreign accent and appearance. I presumed she was East European or somewhere in that region. She was so beautiful I wanted to make love to her but she was standing in the street staring at me so I approached and asked her name. It sounded foreign to me and I asked her to spell it out slowly for me and she did so. A few seconds later I awoke and wrote the spelling on some paper to see if such a name existed when I got up the following morning. Then went back to sleep. I woke up again with a fright to see a figure standing over me as I lay in my bed, similar to the common grey alien you see everywhere but its head was huge in proportion to its body, about 4 times greater than an average humans. I was absolutely terrified and closed my eyes hoping that I was still dreaming. Nothing else happened for a minute or two and when I finally opened my eyes to see if was still there it had gone to my relief. Needless to say I didn't sleep for the rest of the night!
I then went onto the internet and googled the spelling of the girl's name from earlier in my dream 'zovnique', nothing came up but I knew something must be there somewhere so I added a couple of spaces in between the letters as 'z ovni que' and was astonished by the results.... many pages of information about aliens and U.F.O's. I do not claim anything by this post but that is what happened and I shall not forget!

top topics

join