It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Video - Martial Law And Anarchy When The Economy Collapses *Powerful Message*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+102 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Very powerful Video, one of his best in fact

Just imagine, can you even imagine if someone with this type of character was President?

What do you think?
Will a country with so many laws and more and more laws everyday be the exact thing that creates anarchy?

In a sad way it makes sense, you have to destroy something in order to rebuild it with your vision right?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Awesome video. I wish more people were like this man, but it seems greed has corrupted most and it will be America's downfall when the dollar collapses. I just hope that things won't turn as ugly as I think they will once this even occurs. This man should really be leading our country and we've seen the dirty tricks that were executed during the 2008 elections, such as not letting him speak at some of the debates. I guess it's all business as usual in America and everyone will continue to go about their business of not caring. I still have hope though that one person can make a difference or spark a light inside of someone else who will make a difference.

Thanks for the post.

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing! This is something that I have been saying for a long time now (at least 6 years). When our economy (when, not if), chaos won't break out, instead the government is just going to clamp down and rule us with authoritarian vigor, "for our own safety" of course. The evil PTB won't leave us alone to rebuild our country and forge a new non-corrupt government, as there are far too many resources in the North America continent. The economic collapse is going to give the government an excuse to clamp down the hardest and control every aspect of our lives and the American people are going to be okay with it, because after all they fear chaos and disorder that an economic collapse would usually envoke.

You would have to be an idiot or ignorant to not see that our economy can't last like this for too much longer, so there is no dount that the government knows there is the inevitable end coming. You can see the preperations they are taking, assigning an Army unit to our own lands and clamping down on our liberties. As soon as the dollar fails, they are going to clamp down with an iron fist, making the USSR look like the land of the free.

--airspoon

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Add another very respected, sane individual sounding the watchmans horn.
I am sure he thought long and hard about this before he said it.
S&F
edit on 4-10-2010 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Spot #ing on!

What was the occasion for that speech; do you know? Or did he just decide it needed to be said and had it recorded himself out of the blue?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This is one of Ron’s greatest speeches warning us what is about to come.

Must we wait for the inevitable and expect to restore our liberties in a street fight against the overwhelming power of the state? - Not a good option.

The only way we can prevent blood from running in the streets is to offer a better idea about the proper role of government in a society that desires first and foremost liberty.

-Ron Paul

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I agree with this 100%.

On a side note- This guy does not blink! I don't know why I noticed that he only blinked maybe two times the entire monologue. I suppose he was reading but it will still slightly weird to me for some reason...even when reading people still usually blink about 3-5 times per minute. Blinking

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Right on cue we have this

S. 3081:

Enemy Belligerent Interrogation, Detention, and Prosecution Act of 2010

www.govtrack.us...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
how does a person not blink?
this means something....

able to go 2 minutes without blinking from what i saw

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Ron Paul, America's most honest politician.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Thank You for that , The Cold Hard Reality of his Words ring True in my Heart .

GOD PRESERVE AMERICA !

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
After watching this video I am impressed that he summarized everything in 5 minutes or so.
Great job.

But, knowing that presidents are hand-picked and sorted, with corruption and money involved...
I don't think, even if ALL of Americans voted for him, that he will get elected.
Some fancy excuse or common mistake will let the present POTUS get re-elected.
Just a gut feeling I've had lately. (two years early)

In my opinion, he is a person with the right goals in mind.
I don't think I've ever read about, or heard of a person with the priorities he has, in the position he's in.
Now, if we could only get 64,000,000 people to vote for him when the time comes.

He's exactly right, though.
With the coming issues at hand, and all the distractions taking place, these will be interesting times.
You watch...everything he is saying has a great chance of happening.
If so, we all need to take heed.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Man o Man...That was a great speech and I so wish he was leading the United States! I hope that everyone is prepared for when the SHTF cause when it does I don't think it's going to be a walk in the park. As for him not blinking, that is really weird!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Apparently not blinking is a sign of Parkinsons. I haven't seen anything about Ron Paul having Parkinsons, but the guy is pretty old; I wouldn't be surprised if it's some physiological something-or-other.

Or he's a reptilian.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Are we really going to ruin the quality of this message by talking about how often he blinked?
Seriously?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Are we really going to ruin the quality of this message by talking about how often he blinked?
Seriously?

Hey, I just thought I'd provide an answer since everybody and his brother was commenting on the blinking. Star for the "hey let's get back on topic" post.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

Must we wait for the inevitable and expect to restore our liberties in a street fight against the overwhelming power of the state? - Not a good option.

The only way we can prevent blood from running in the streets is to offer a better idea about the proper role of government in a society that desires first and foremost liberty.

I have to believe Ron Paul is deluding us all.
How does Paul expect us to introduce a better idea to a corrupt congress in the first place? Congress will certainly reject anything that will compromise their greed. It will not work, it will take blood on our streets to clean house, because that’s the only thing they understand.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

I don't remember who
I think it was either Stalin or Hitler who said "We will use their own revolution against them"

What you are suggesting does not work
Only thing they will understand?
Majority of U.S., citizens, will not understand or even accept bloodshed

The ink of an author is worth a thousand times more than the blood of martyr

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Airspoon, I am in complete agreement with you.

As soon as the dollar fails, they are going to clamp down with an iron fist, making the USSR look like the land of the free.

Which is exactly why:
1) They created the Army civilian inmate labor program and FEMA camps,
2) They create circulars for law enforcement such as the MIAC report, naming Constitutionalists, Army vets and gun rights advocates as "potential terrorists"
3) Why are armed forces are to remain overseas indefinitely, so that they cannot defend the nation.
They are waiting for right time to drop the ball and crash the economy.

Ron Paul only makes one mistake in thinking somehow you can "reign in the CIA", the last person to threaten that was JFK. The CIA needs to be completely dismantled and the ashes thrown to the wind.

If we only had about 500 Ron Pauls in Congress we wouldn't need to be worrying about the future of our country.
edit on 4-10-2010 by Asktheanimals because: added commentary

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Isnt Ron Paul a Mason?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join