It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid UFO over Columbia(Amazing)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
arr ye blow..
www.youtube.com... -AMAZING
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Ttry youtube search "ovni" and then "recently uploaded" for all the new UFO's, it takes youtube longer to delete the Spanish ones(ovni's)
edit on 4-10-2010 by ATLien because: new link

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATLien
arr ye blow..
www.youtube.com... -AMAZING
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Ttry youtube search "ovni" and then "recently uploaded" for all the new UFO's, it takes youtube longer to delete the Spanish ones(ovni's)
edit on 4-10-2010 by ATLien because: new link

Nice assortment of light glowers.
Black and white glowing seems a common capture.
The red glowing has been mentioned many times but that is like the
ship is a glowing bulb filament ready to burn up.
But of course it doesn't.
And night time bright object high in the shy is common as night time
might bring these ships down.
I'm just wondering if atmospheric changes affect these ships.
Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
all very interesting.
the first one looks like a mylar balloon. however towards the end it changes a bit.

the last one iwth the double pyramid. it almost looks like a reflection of somthing.
not sure what but interesting anyways.

I wish we could get a hold of the original video.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Why are all UFO videos either blurry or the object is too far away to determine what it is...

So it remains a UFO

edit on 4-10-2010 by insubordinate because: Forgot to add comment

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The first one is obviously a balloon.
The second appears to be an aircraft with landing lights on flying toward the camera.
The third is an out of focus point of light.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
yeah, as phage said: Third one is a point light source going through the camera shutter. Those will always be diamond shaped due to the shape of the shutter. The tv station should know those things and not make a big deal out of it and put it on the news. The news anchor is really cute though

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

once again i hear this lame "venus" claim. THIS IS NOT VENUS!!

i dont really care what anyone wants to say...this is not venus. HOW CAN VENUS BE IN OUR NIGHT SKY..it should only be visible nearer to sunset/rise

i mean come on..everyone has asked what that bright star is in the night sky..as it is so close and cannot be mars the next logical answer is venus..tut tut.

VENUS IS IN BETWEEN THE EARTH AND THE SUN...THEREFOR IT CANNOT BE IN OUR NIGHT SKY AS WE ARE FACING AWAY FROM THE SUN/VENUS...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I have to agree that nothing here seems even remotely out of the realm of easily explainable, and certainly nothing "AMAZING" from what I can tell.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
All I can do is ask how is this not a balloon? Does it do anything at all that a balloon couldn't do? And don't say "morph," because rotating so that the points are facing the camera so it looks less pointy is not morphing. The answer is, it doesn't. So it's a balloon until proven otherwise. Or "unknown." One or the other.

Not particularly "amazing."

edit on 4-10-2010 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAymen
reply to post by Phage

i dont really care what anyone wants to say...this is not venus. HOW CAN VENUS BE IN OUR NIGHT SKY..it should only be visible nearer to sunset/rise

i mean come on..everyone has asked what that bright star is in the night sky..as it is so close and cannot be mars the next logical answer is venus..tut tut.

VENUS IS IN BETWEEN THE EARTH AND THE SUN...THEREFOR IT CANNOT BE IN OUR NIGHT SKY AS WE ARE FACING AWAY FROM THE SUN/VENUS...

Please relax a little and why dont you tell us what it is. You discount it as if it is fact. How about presenting us some information?

Also, How about downloading Stellarium and plugging in some info and you will see that Venus is seen at different points.

edit on October 4th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
There is just way to much floating going on in the first one. Ufo's are supposed to dart at least once in a while
if not often. Nothing amazing about a balloon. The second one dosn't do anything.
I'm just gonna write most of these south american or third worlders off from now on. They don't even
know wheather there is anything for them to gain or not. So they do the best they can to earn something for nothing. Why wouldn't they fake and lie, about what ever they could, if there is a chance of gaining
even a six pack. This is what happens when you put a lil photo tech in their hands.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It's amazing how gullible people can be when they see a video that they know absolutely nothing about. The fact you're saying "OMG THEY ALWAYS SAYS ITS VENUS, ITS NOT VENUS! WE CAN'T EVEN SEE VENUS!" blah blah. Did you not read what Phage said? Or just read the title of the video he posted and jumped to conclusions? He didn't say what you were seeing was Venus, he was simply giving you an example of how unfocused light creates the diamond effect. It's probably Jupiter, which is damn near as bright as Venus right now.

Eh, nothin to see here..
edit on 4-10-2010 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2010 by Ear-Responsible because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

So, Venus can't be seen in the night sky eh?
is that your final answer?
hahaha

doh!!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Phage

Yep! You are correct about the morning and evening "star" Venus. But that other bright planet in the night sky is Jupiter, and it is a close second to Venus, and far outshines all of the stars, making even Sirus, the brightest star, look puny. And Jupiter will be anywhere across the night sky depending upon the time you are looking.

(Everyone should learn from their physical location the path the Sun follows acorss the sky during any particular time of year. That way you can know easily eliminate the planets when you notice a bright object because they all follow that same route with minor offsets. Their are a lot of free star charts on the internet, avail yourself to them and be better informed.)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Please relax a little and why dont you tell us what it is. You discount it as if it is fact. How about presenting us some information?

Also, How about downloading Stellarium and plugging in some info and you will see that Venus is seen at different points.

edit on October 4th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

lolol ...cool..
i just hate that venus answer...anyway i started a thread on it...as for the stellarium and other simulators..no thanks...depending on them is a weakness
edit on 4-10-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose

So, Venus can't be seen in the night sky eh?
is that your final answer?
hahaha

doh!!

no it is not...only closer to sunrise and sunset...iv started a thread on it...

new topics

top topics

join