It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist: Moving Forward

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I put it in survival, because the movie will be about how ALL of could survive and thrive in the future.
Here is a fragment of upcoming film by Peter Joseph - Zeitgeist: Moving Forward.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This group is great. I would be no where without them. Thanks for uploading the video. Forever Faithful!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I am unsure what to make of the Zeitgeist movement...

I have written them and offered the information on the abundance paradigm, showing how we all can have all we need or really want - and received no reply. I would think they would jump on it, but they didn't.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

You have to know members. Join a messenger board and then go from their. That's how I'm getting into the group.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I have 1 hour a day online... And I have to look for work, try to get my daughter back, and visit my favorite site - here. Not enough resources to do that.

But if you want to talk up the abundance paradigm... [grin]

If I get more time online, I will do that. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

I have written them and offered the information on the abundance paradigm, showing how we all can have all we need or really want - and received no reply. I would think they would jump on it, but they didn't.

Do you mind sharing the info with ATS. May be here on this thread?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Am I the only one that is a little skeptical of the Zeitgeist movement? A couple of months ago I looked it up to see what it was all about, and here's what I got: It's about creating a civilization based upon a computer driven system that distributes the worlds goods as it deems fit, and essentially does all the work, while we humans do pretty much whatever we want.

Please tell me I'm misunderstanding something, because if I'm not, this is totally effing ridiculous. There are a million reasons that it wouldn't even work logistically.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobbinHood
Am I the only one that is a little skeptical of the Zeitgeist movement?

No you are not alone.

Apparently they have ties to the UN and their plans leave no room for private property. Besides which I just find Fresco creepy.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Am I the only one that is a little skeptical of the Zeitgeist movement? A couple of months ago I looked it up to see what it was all about, and here's what I got: It's about creating a civilization based upon a computer driven system that distributes the worlds goods as it deems fit, and essentially does all the work, while we humans do pretty much whatever we want.

Please tell me I'm misunderstanding something, because if I'm not, this is totally effing ridiculous. There are a million reasons that it wouldn't even work logistically.

I say it like this.

Do you think people have rights to get off-grid?
Do you think the group of people have rights to get off-grid?
Do you think a city has a right to get off-grid?
Do you think the country has a right to get off-grid?
Do you think the world has a right to get off-grid?

That is the way I see it anyway.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bagatell

Am I the only one that is a little skeptical of the Zeitgeist movement?

No you are not alone.

Apparently they have ties to the UN and their plans leave no room for private property. Besides which I just find Fresco creepy.

Can you elaborate on ties to UN?

Thank you

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI

Can you elaborate on ties to UN?

Thank you

Just do a search for "zeitgeist UN venus"

I admit I haven't done much research into this, it's more of a gut feeling - ymmv.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
First of all.

skeptics:

The zeitgeist movement has woken up tons and tons of people through their succes, people have started researching instead of absorbing news broadcasts. This ofcourse is obviously one of the most amazing things this "movement" has done, you cannot demonize them for they have done alot of good.

Followers:

Although Zeitgeist provided a mainstream platfrom for awakening to masses of people this does NOT mean you should follow them blindly! What I and ofcourse many people have observed over the past years while all of this was unfolding is how easy people can be hurded into groups. People started recognizing that the status quo was lying to them and so many of them started blindly following the group countering the status quo which is not exactly the greatest thing ever.

Many people have learned to think for them selves but many have not and what you get is all sorts of conspiracy groups, "the zeitgeist movment" vs "the regular movement", "the new agers" vs "the rationals" "etc etc etc

this has only divided our massive movement into small chunks of sheeple deseased with discussion and fighting.

People have to realize something, DO NOT JOIN A GROUP because doing so is polorizing even though your group claims to have good mission statements you can be damned sure that it will have a diffrent group opposing it. Simply find the truth yourself and walk your path. And I don't mean truth like in "the reptilians did it" or "the jews did it" I mean truth as in "we are all one", "we must lose our fears", "we must work for the good of man kind" etc etc...

Because theorizing on wether spacealiens did or did not do somethign AINT HELPING US people, its irrelevent, you can fight space aliens in your head as long as you want you will not have effected anything in THIS WORLD, OUR WORLD.

So please start focusing your attention twords loving your fellow man without judgement and without condition, it all starts individually.

And ofcourse a movie as Zeitgeist is beautiful and inspirational but do not get caught into the details and the discussions about what may or may not be true or which detail he was trying to convey. Just watch it yourself and learn from it what you may but never forget that love and respect is always crucial.

cmon ATS our board gives one an overview of the conciousness in some way and at this moment we are pretty childish. Even I make that mistake from time to time, but I was drawn back here for diffrent reasons.

peace

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

I say it like this.

Do you think people have rights to get off-grid?
Do you think the group of people have rights to get off-grid?
Do you think a city has a right to get off-grid?
Do you think the country has a right to get off-grid?
Do you think the world has a right to get off-grid?

That is the way I see it anyway.

Well sure, I'm not saying that people don't have a right, but the system itself that is proposed isn't even feasible. Even if they COULD pull it off I wouldn't agree with it based on the moral implications involved. There are plenty of jobs that could not be run by machines, that can only be done by people. Now, people will surely not volunteer to do this essential work, so it must be mandated. Now we have a society where people are forced to do certain work, and they have no control over the resources allotted to them.

Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?
edit on 5-10-2010 by BobbinHood because: Spelling error

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

There are plenty of jobs that could not be run by machines, that can only be done by people. Now, people will surely not volunteer to do this essential work, so it must be mandated.
edit on 5-10-2010 by BobbinHood because: Spelling error

I agree, however, in resource based economy people would still work, but technologies will eventually replace all jobs even if VP proposal will be rejected by society. All the manufacturing is already robotized, now also the service sector.

It is called technological unemployment.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Do you mind sharing the info with ATS. May be here on this thread?

I have written much, but now I have to search for my threads since they no longer list the last 250 [sigh] - my book is linked in my sig, and one post as well. Here are some others I believe are very important:

media.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(Sorry for the delay in responding... ATS was down yesterday for the hour I have at the library.)

EDIT to add: I notice that many people are concerned about job, income, and other economic things. With overunity, robots, the interweb, an open flow of information, and awareness, money will be unneeded, all necessary jobs will be done by robots and those who love to do the job, unnecessary jobs will either vanish or be done by those who want to do them, waste will be brought to a minimum as products are made for quality and not to the lowest tolerance... And much more.

The only block is secrecy... I hope you enjoy my work. [smile]
edit on 10/6/2010 by Amaterasu because: Adding stuff

EDIT to add: I found my list of posts. So check out:

edit on 10/6/2010 by Amaterasu because: To add further...

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

Very well put my friend.

The group mentality is what has brought mankind to the point we are at right now. There is only one group we all belong to, the Human race. Within that group, individuals should retain there Sovereignty over themselves, while leaving others the same.

Thank you for such a well thought out reply my friend. It is refreshing.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

The TZM is a good movement but they are just as stuck on their own philosophy as the PTB is stuck in our current system. Many good people joined TZM to try to add help but the leadership cared not about their ideas and stuck to their own ways. Many have branched off, and I honestly believe TZM ran by Peter Joseph is a good mouthpiece for the movement but is not the movement. It does not matter what system we design so long as we start moving toward it. TZM wants their plan to be started by building an entire city. While I admire their ambition, they desire the funding of government to make this happen. Indeed the Venus Project wants to sell their model to private investors, a flaw for sure. I have read some of your book, and agree with many of your concepts. I have also many ideas of how a new system could work fairly for all. But I have to set out on my own until I cross paths with someone locally to make the dream more of a reality.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

I agree, EPF, but unless we eliminate money entirely via overunity energy extraction, no one is going to come forth and spend what they require to develop a proof of concept.

So I have to keep hoping I am heard in this mess.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Like a lot of ideologies there is good and bad aspects for most ppl.

Is what they say possible, I'd say the tech is there, but at this time
it is cost prohibitive and thus why they say eliminate money as it is
a false paradigm and holding us back.

That is not likely to happen though, the most likely method will
be gradual change and only after it is shown to work small scale before
being deployed macro scale.

So my take on this is listen, and take the good and leave what you
deem not compatible with most of humanity at this time.

I think most of technocracy is a good idea, just not the eugenics part.

I am a futurist of sorts, but I think often reliability is found in an
almost neolithic existence.

We'd be better served by Cob style houses with no heat and air conditioning
and 3 foot dirt walls making the temp the same year round.

40% of all power in the US goes to heat and cool buildings and it is a waste.

Current housing could be modified with nano bubble paint like NASA has
discovered and other insulation techniques.

www.hytechsales.com...

There is a lot more advanced things coming to light out there.

Some of it is pretty mind boggling.

top topics

join