It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Gore the massive environmental hypocrite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
www.globalwarminghoax.com...

The new Italian-style home has an ocean view, multiple fountains, six fireplaces, five bedrooms and nine bathrooms. Apparently it has no solar panels, no solar water heating, and no windmills.

Apparently Al Gore has figured out that it pays to preach green, but it costs more than its worth to actually be green. Al and Tipper Gore have purchased yet another mansion. This one overlooks the ocean in sunny Santa Barbara, California, a couple hours north of Los Angeles. The mansion has several electrically pumped fountains, six carbon burning fireplaces, five huge bedrooms, and a whopping 9 bathrooms. We don't have the square footage for this house but it looks huge to us. Image what it costs in air conditioning. We don't begrudge Al Gore buying all the house he can afford but the hypocrisy seems a little thick.

Al Gore already has a 10,000 square foot mansion in Nashville, Tennessee and has previously come under fire when it was revealed that it used 12 times as much electricity as the average home in that area. Al also flies tens of thousands of miles a year further making millions speaking and promoting his various green and carbon credit companies. The U.K. Telegraph speculated last year that Gore would become the world’s first “carbon billionaire.”

(PHOTOS INSIDE)

Al Gore is a massive hypocrite! He can preach to everyone how going green is necessary or we will all drown but when it comes to actually going green, he says hell no. Then he uses 12 times as much electricity as the average person in Nashville at his other mansion.

Now he could become the worlds first "Carbon Billinonaire" it obviously makes sense what he is pushing now, he is pushing his environmentalist agenda scaring everyone about global warming and death so he can get the governments of the world to raise taxes and hurt people so they buy into his companies that are 'green' and get the dooped masses to waste their money.

Now if there actually is real climate change/global warming in our world then he should feel even worse for taking advantage of such a dangerous thing for mass profit.

But still in all, buying a massive non-green mansion is just massive hypocracy!

edit on 10/4/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Funny how his carbon scheme is paying for his own EMISSIONS, so to speak!

His classic carbon offset at work. He's sure to have offset all the carbon that he is actually pumping into the atmosphere with his extravagant lifestyle, that is his 'out'.

What a loser! I hope manbearpig gets him good!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Even though I respect you Misor and I do find Al Gore is a hypocrite (Which politician isn't). I find that Global Warming is real and that we need to take care of our planet.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I did state that Global Warming could be real, I'm not dismissing it just yet. -Quote from OP-

Now if there actually is real climate change/global warming in our world then he should feel even worse for taking advantage of such a dangerous thing for mass profit.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I agree. Our planet was here before us however you look at it and we're in no time in colonizing another planet.so we should be thankful for what we got now.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Al Gore doesn't "preach" persay... He sells his services as a spokesperson to the entity which offers him the most money for his services. He then proceeds to passionately represent whatever cause the highest bidder happens to pay him to represent. It's what lawyers do.

Wait a minute... it's what preachers do too...

OK Al Gore is preaching and isn't practicing his own paid views.

But, aside from that... Don't you know that global warming is only a concern for those of us who won't be able to pay for our own cap and trade carbon footprints? So the Al-ster is safe.

new topics

top topics

join