It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ever dreamt of Alien spaceships?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I am seeing these dreams for very long time now. The alien-ships come in various shapes and they do not match the description of what ever we have seen flying so far. Those ships are in the shapes of boxes, rugged trains. Those airships are not spectacular like shown in movies. They barely fly and they can not go very high even. Some of those ships just seem the make-shift arrangements. Never saw aliens in them except the ships. But over all scene is very fierce and resembles battlefield. Some of those alien ships also attack the people on the ground. This is recurring dream now. It comes back more often.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Similar here couple of very vivid dreams. In one I went outside and the spaceships were huge I remember looking at this one over the area where I used to live and think OMG I can see it so close it was big and it gave me the feeling it was the mother ship. There were smaller ones as well.

In another dream this one craft landed somewhere behind my house I went to look and I remember very vividly touching it. I remember the texture and it was all covered in the flower of life symbols. The flower of life was within a square shapes and this pattern was covering the whole surface of the spaceship.

I wonder if someone else saw this pattern in their dreams on a spaceships.

I also dreamed of orbs of light flying everywhere.

In another dream I was on another planet and I looked at the sky I saw a sun and 2 other huge planets in the sky I had the most incredible feeling in this drea, I was on an alien planet it was clear to me and the sky looked totally different. The two planets I was seeing were very close t the planet I was on as they looked incredible and huge in the sky.

I am glad to see so many people with this kind of dreams. I wonder how come there are so may similarities???

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
ok

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
posted on 27-1-2012 @ 01:38 PM this post
Hello
Part 1 of my vision last week:

Hello All

I had an interesting dream/vision this am. My son had a nightmare around 2am this morning and didn't get to sleep to around 3. After that I had my dream.

It was sunny out and I was away from my home. For some reason I didn't have my car with me. I met up with a friend who I haven't seen for a while. he wanted to get his oil changed in his car so we went to a gas station.

In the station waiting area I met another friend whom I haven't seen since my military days. I went over all the stops that I made in life and such.

People started looking up at the sky so I went outside and looked also. In the sky spaceships started appearing.There was over a dozen of them in different sizes and shapes. They just hovered in the sky.

Well everyone I saw was cool about it and for some reason I knew that the President didn't raise the Def Con level at all. It was still at Def Con 1. That was strange to me because we didn't know the craft's agenda and I thought that it should have been raised to 2 or 3.

After seeing these craft, I decided that I needed to get home ASAP so that I can get close to my weapons. The guy that I drove in with took his car somewhere for a test drive and I didn't wait for him. I was going to walk home which I knew was over 10 miles away. Then I met an uncle of mine and he picked me up on the way. The car was being driven by a kid that didn't even seem to be 16. The dream ends there.

The thing that lingered with me was that the Def Con level was only one. Mind you the civilians wouldn't know the Def Con level was raised until time passes and such.

So the only reason that the Def Con level wasn't raised is that the government knew what was going on. So if we have this event in the future do not believe the government. They have knowledge of what the intentions truly are.

The other weird thing is that I had a heart to heart talk with Him the night before. I asked that if others are experiencing event dreams why haven't I gotten more info on what will transpire so that I an be more aware? This was His response.

2nd Confirmation I had the next night. There will be a great deception that the government will be part of.

3rd confirmation last night:

In my experiences with the paranormal, I found a way that I can see or open a door to the other side but only at night. So I laid down and did my thing. Usually I keep my eyes closed because there are things phantoms lurking by each time I do this.

Like last night I saw a spirit of a little girl darting around the room and sat in front of me and smiled. I sensed no evil in it and closed my eyes off that distraction.

later, I started feeling the presence of Jesus or His angel near me. And He filled me with some vision and I remember asking different questions. The surprising thing was that I was so excited about this encounter. I never get to excited about anything I see but after last night I felt very excited even now.

I remember a lot was passed to me but in my laziness I didn't get up to take notes and I fell asleep. When I induce myself to be in like a trance state it is very easy to just drift off to sleep.

PS I will take my lazy a$$ up next time and write things down. lol

God Bless

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Yes had those dreams hundreds of them flying round frantically all shapes and sizes the best analogy for me would be all those various designs of weird n wonderful spaceships on the cover page of issac asimov novels.Another thing huge symbols on the underside of the aircraft and more bizzarrley ive seen one in reality hovering 150 foot above me loads of lights very busy looking lots of appendages to it and the noice a constant deep hum like an industrial drone in the distance anyway thats my pennys worth

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Last summer I had the most intense dream of my life-time. It felt visionary afterwards. It went as followed: There was something happening. Some really big. People were running all around. I was standing outside with people running frantically in all directions. I knew there was a presence, an unearthly presence. I felt it, but couldn't see anything. It just was in the air, this sensation. And then. All of the sudden a big blue energy pulse appeared. Fired out of a space-ship that appeared out of nowhere. Or better said, I finally saw it. I saw what the others had already seen. This big huge energy ball hit the earth. It was like an atomic bomb. Only difference was that it was blue, blue visible energy. It hit the earth and this powerful shock wave began approaching me, destroying everything on it path. I knew I was done for. I knew we were all done for. There was no running. So I stepped forward, without any fear and waited for it to come end it all. I woke up when it hit me.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Another what I recall as a visionary dream was given to me by an entity while I was working in Hungary. I say it was given to me, because that is really what I am convinced about. But I will get to that in a little.

In this dream I went or better said suddenly found myself on another planet. It was similar to earth in many ways. Only it was more primitive. I was flying (I could fly!) over an ocean which was full of creatures, creatures I certainly had never seen before, not even in any movie. In fact, they were so extraordinary, no Hollywood film I had ever seen came close to these extraordinary creatures. There were huge fishes that could fly, with the wildest colors and the most incredible shapes and sizes. It was primitive. Everything was eating everything. There was no visible order, no civilization. It was eat or be eaten. The most striking thing was the colorfulness of everything. The ocean, the land, the sky, the creatures everything was filled with colors. So much color, so much beauty, pure beauty. Untouched by man, the work of God alone.

I awoke heavily impressed and excited by all of this. While I was aware of a soft breeze coming through the open window and listening to some traffic sounds aside, I suddenly felt a presence leaning over me. So I turned my side over and looked up. At this point the entity that had been leaning over me -It had been very close me - began to move backwards toward the ceiling. It remained stationary there for me to observe it. I immediately recognized it be some sort of spirit. It had what you call a vaguely human shape. Only thing was, it was wholly transparent. I immediately sat up, full of excitement (no fear surprisingly). It then began to move toward the window and just disappeared through it. Never to be seen again.

I didn't go back to sleep that night and waited until sunrise wondering what had occurred. Then I went to work. So to me, this kinda guarantees this this wasn't a dream within a dream or something.

I am to this day that this entity gave this dream to me. I have no idea why really.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I have weird dreams often about being off planet part of some team that does things I cant remember what. These felt like regular dreams, I'm used to them.

About a month ago I had a dream that felt so real, I cant explain it, it was burned into my memory when I woke. I was standing outside my house and looked up, heard a loud ringing like when you move your finger over the rim of a wineglass. Then a large space-ship shaped like a flattened aircraft carrier whisked through the clouds. It was silverish and had green energy like lightning coming off the front of it. I felt the massiveness of this ship as it passed over me.

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Yes but have all been self created dreams. I can tell the difference. Once though I became lucid and called on being from space and came down looking blurry and paralyzed me. Once again though I believe was self created

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I too have had these alien invasion dreams. Usually for me the dream will start with an emergency announcement from the government about the invasion. Then the alien craft invade flying not too high but there are a bunch of them flying around. The craft are Different shapes and sizes and with multi colored lights. Everyone is in disbelief and I go into a basement, warehouse, or attic to hide. It seems very real and I've had at least 10 of these types of dreams or the last 5 years.

edit on 30-1-2012 by Teeky because: word

edit on 30-1-2012 by Teeky because: wordn

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Hi,

I keep having recurrent dreams about an army of ships in the night sky , they 're always over my city. Most of the time the feelings I get in the dream is they are not friendly, they watch us , most of the time we hide, me, my family and the rest of the town people, it's like the beings in those ships, they know what we're thinking, sometimes we don't even dare to move so they don't target us or we hide in the corners of the house so the beams from the ships won't find us. I can't remember details, the ships are far above, different colors, although couple of times I dreamed of huge spaceships , "Independence"-style shaped , elongated, flying lower and majestically over my godfather's house or my grandparents' house and sometimes I saw triangle shaped ones and once typically disc-shaped UFos ones attacking my town. Sometimes the feeling I get in the dream is like we are in a war of under some sort of occupation. I have these dreams since a teenager, they happen every month or so. Sometimes I'm in a field in the night , there's a stormy sky and we run to hide from the ships above.
I admit having an open mind, my field of activity is medicine but I can't explain this. It's not like I'm watching daily sci-fi movies or reading ufo magazines. I have to admit my greatest fear is those dreams might turn true one day.
Has anyone had an experience like mine? would like to talk

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Haydn_17
I see UFOs in the sky all the time in dreams. They're like intelligent stars. Those dreams just elicit feelings of wonder and curiosity.

I see military aircraft too. God I hate those dreams!!!!! There's nothing more frightening than being aware of a large military aircraft or helicopter outside hunting for people. It's like Shock & Awe in the 2003 Iraq invasion. You try to hide, but those things are people killers! And you know what it's like when one crashes? Those dreams are even worse!!!!! Like a floating city crashing nearby and a tsunami of quaking land exploding and causing you to wake up. Even when I was little kid I had fear of large things.

This doesn't even come close to what the dreams are like:

This comes closer (i have to link so it goes to correct time):
www.youtube.com - Monster Factory: Fallout 4 - Episode 1...

In the dreams there's a distinct impression of massive size. And it's a predator looking for you. Menacing. All powerful. You may not be able to hide. You cannot move fast enough. It's fight or flight response on its simplest level. All your fears are amplified.
edit on 11/23/2015 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Haydn_17

I've been reading ATS for years, but just created an account so I could respond to your post.

I've had incredibly vivid dreams of armies of spaceships that sound incredibly like your dreams: spaceships of varying shapes and sizes with a multitude of colored lights. The dream usually takes place in a darkened sky and I am filled with awe and wonder at the sight.

I had the first dream when I was about 5 (I am now 50), and I remember the vision sticking with me like I'd actually walked outside an witnessed this. It felt so real, I've often wondered if it was.

I've since had dreams very similar to this every few years. I am not afraid in these dreams and do not feel the spacehips are threatening. But they are there for a purpose.

I've never told anyone about these dreams, but you have no idea how relieved I am to know others have similar dreams. I only wish I knew what it all meant, and why I keep dreaming the same scenario.

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I can only remember one dream that I've had of a UFO which is unusual cause I remember most of my dreams. It's been almost 20 years since I had this dream so I don't remember much of it other than I was in a bunch of mud and I looked up when I saw a ship with 3 giant lights on it a green one, a red and a blue one. The strange thing is the colors were so bright and so vivid more so than in any dream I've had before or since. Around the same time I had another dream where I was being chased by grey aliens and they could materialise from other dimensions. They were chasing me trying to inject me with a fluorescent green glowing substance that caused people to grow mutations. When I realized that I was dreaming I jumped awake relieved that it was just a dream when I heard something on the side of my bed and when I looked it was one of them! Well seeing this I thought I have to be dreaming still, and snapped awake again. This time I was really awake. For some reason though both of these dreams I dreamt that colors are more vivid than I have ever dreamt.
edit on 13-3-2016 by Theokoles because: Spelling check

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I've had lots of really intense alien ships in the sky dreams. I should have written them down because I can't remember the fine details any longer.
Cool thread!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Hello Everyone!

This is neat finally finding a place to post this goofy ufo dream experience. I usually only remember the type of dreams that come to a sudden (often catastrophic) end. This dream was like that, only with a funny twist at the end.

I'm standing in the parking lot of a roadside strip mall type building facing the road with the building behind me. It is a very dark, clear night with only the building casting its ambient light from behind me. There are only a few other people standing around here and there, but I don't know any of them. A sudden streak of faint orange light catches my attention in the sky, then another, then 3 at once, then 4......

The other people there are seeing this too, and they begin to get excited and point at the objects. When I focus on one of them as it streaks by, it looks like a self-luminous flat orange disk that is dark in the center. I remember thinking that it reminded me of a 45 rpm record with the large hole in the center - only glowing orange.

Before too long, there were 100's of them all flying in a strait line, but from different directions. I remember being interested at first, but as they kept multiplying I was worried that they would at some point stop missing each other & that is exactly what started to happen.

As they began colliding with each other at high velocity, instead of just taking each other out with an explosion, they were instead being deflected at downward angles and exploding when they hit the ground. I saw more and more explode as they contacted the ground, some far away, some closer. When I realized how horribly dangerous this was, I turned and ran into one of the stores in the strip mall behind me and ducked behind the first thing i could find (which for some reason, was one of those carousel racks with the cheap sunglasses)

I turned to look toward the front door just in time to see one of those damn things fly right through it and hit me. I'm dead & I know it, but instead of waking up right away, I see a list of choices pop up right in front of my face.

Do you want to:

1. Start Over
2. Reload
3. Quit

Just like the menu that would load if I was killed in a video game! Strange, because at the time, I had not played a video game for months!

...........Oh, and I woke up before I was able to make a choice!

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I've had the same recurring dream, 2 or 3 times a year, for the past 20 years. I'm back in the Southwest Michigan house where I was raised. The alien ships (that look like ruddish brown hats w/windows) are flying past quickly at an altitude of about 500 feet. If they see a human, they land, drag him/her into the craft and take off again. Me along with other unknown people, are looking out the window at them, but duck down if one fly's close by.

Not sure how many of my sleeping hours are occupied by this dream, but it's been occurring for so many years, I don't give it a second thought anymore. Don't know if it will happen in this life (like when I'm visiting my parents), or if it's an event that happened in a past life, future life, or if it's a peek at something else. The possibilities of existence are fascinating to me.

posted on Mar, 16 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I was driving down the road once and the clouds were parted a bit and there was s bright diamond shaped light in the middle. I was going to pull over and watch but the clouds pulled together and covered it.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Hello,
Long time lurker here, I joined ATS just now to reply to this. I can still remember a very vivid dream that I had years ago where I was in an attic looking out the window and there was a sort of thunderstorm happening but I could see the ufos hiding behind/in the clouds making the lightning like flashes. And I remember in the dream getting very upset because no one else could see them! There were hundreds/thousands filling the whole sky and no one would believe me. Then I woke up really kind of freaked out. When I read that the dreams in the original post involved looking out of windows, too, I just had to post.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreambeats
I've had many UFO dreams. Usually its just my over active imagination. Tho the last couple months have been extra strange. Both in the Dream world and the Real world. Yesterday i went out side to walk at my dog and i saw a star slowly floating across the sky. It looked like the space-station when its in view. But then it slowed down and its flight path took on a curve. Then there was another one! And to top it off a huge meteor appeared for about 2 sec and then exploded. The sky lit up white and it was gone. I tried to track the dam thing with some pretty good binoculars, but i couldn't make out a form, only a light. However a plane was flying a little ways away and i was able to make out the wings and other parts.Either way I'm just rambling but has anyone else been having weird dreams and seeing actual physical objects?

I seen what I thought was a satellite then it slowly disappeared and looked like it was burning out and then a shooting came from it....and this is not a dream.
But on dreams I have had many ones with UFO 's and one where I didn't want the dream to end as it was a star that became a starman coming closer to me ?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join