It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ever dreamt of Alien spaceships?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
ive had to dreams that were really vivid involving ufo/spaceship

first one it felt like i was in space floating around and there was a satilite or something like that close to me. it was an odd dream nothing really happened it was a long time ago.

the second one in my dream i was riding in a car with friends going towards a city and i could see a ufo hovering above the city, and i swear the ufo started to shoot at the city destroying it. it got me really panicked and i woke up..

I thought both were really weird feeling dreams i actually never had any ufo/alien related dreams other then those two. And they felt really real to.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Well I have had several dreams with Aliens and UFOs. The space ships are able to detect you by your movements, the aliens are weak and more and more UFO dreams.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I had a dream this January about an alien space craft similair to the one off of Independence Day breaking through our sky and causing buildings to shake and it made me look up in the sky and for a split second I was in fear at seeing how large this craft was and then I woke up!! Thank God lol

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Afternoon, i would like to know how many members have experienced strange dreams involving Alien Spaceships in the sky, 100's of them, i can remember looking out of my window and it was like a laser show, green, blue, orange, red, all crazy colors flying around, and incredibly odd looking Spaceships and such, i never used to watch UFO movies when i was younger, i didnt really know what they were, so im not sure how all this got put into a dream.

My Mum has had similar dreams, where she peers out of a window and sees ufos flying around, and odd lights everywhere, and she thinks the UFO thing is pure nonsense (im trying to make her see there is something in it).

Has anyone else ever had this dream?
Its really weird, its left an imprint on me, i have always rememberd this one dream, it sticks out above the rest, i cant explain it, it has just left a weird feeling with it.

I usually do not post in dream threads, but this one reminds me so much of the one I have had many many times in my life, including a handful of times in the past year or so (but I blame ATS for the recent onslaught).

It is always the same...I walk outside, front step, and in the sky there is just lights everywhere. You can make out that these lights are attached to large objects, and all of them are slowly spinning and flipping in the night sky. And always, people up and down my street are exiting their houses in disbelief while I'm pointing and yelling-

"look look! ALIENS!"

And your dream seems very similar.

I have had a lot of space ship dreams in the past, but this one always is the most vivid and its a repeating dream.

Heh...I personally do not like sleep, or dreams, but that dream is always welcomed.

But yeah...thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Yeah not so long ago say about 6 months ago I had an immensely vivid dream one night and even after waking up it felt real. It took me a while to realise I was not dreaming that was how vivid it was. Anyway it goes like this;-
I was walking in to the City one day and as I usually do I park my car in the Suburb next to the Main Bridge in to the City ( for those of you familiar to Brisbane Australia, Kangaroo Point and the Story Bridge) Well I am about halfway across the bridge walking, when from out of the South-west of the Sky literally 100 s and 100's of Spaceships unlike I have seen before in various shapes but mostly all in a Black color start moving through the Sky. Though seemingly benign at this stage and all the cars on the bridge stop and everyone gets out and has a look cause the sky is just thick with these SpaceShips now just cruising through the sky at a steady speed. Then about an hour later still while the Space ships are proceeding through the sky. Out come from different locations of the city and on top of Office buildings. Laser Weapons start firing at the Space craft indiscriminately. The SpaceShips then retaliate by firing back at the locations of the Lasers been fired upon them.
Then all hell breaks loose as everyone scrambles to safety. I manage to get on top of a local building after walking off the bridge. However as I am watching with a few Spectators by now a SpaceShip gets shot and looses control and I just manage with all the other people to get out of its way as it Careens down on to the footpath down below having missed the Building we are on by mere inches.
Then another SpaceShip gets hit and is on fire and comes hurtling straight toward us. I then say my farewells in my head as I can see Me and all the other people wont be lucky this time and we all become resolute and stand our ground waiting for our inevitable fate. Then everything goes Black and... Then I wake up.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well, if "Alien spaceships" do not exist, then somebody must have "dreamt them up", right?

Yes, I've had a couple dreams about them.

-ET
edit on 4-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: Are you reading these words? good, I put them here for a reason.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
About a month ago, I had a vivid dream of aliens flying submersible crafts in formation to an underground base. They were coming in from a mission and getting ready to submerse, flying real low to the sea. There was rocky, mountain like terrain just ahead of where they were gonna submerse. These craft were small tan like vessels, with foreign writings and markings on them. In my dream it was apparent that these were thought of as the bad guys and hear to hurt us, but in fact they were really here to help, and got a bad rep due to ignorance of the general public.

I don't know what to make of it or if it has been influenced by media or my imagination, but it's the only dream like this I have ever had. It was like I was hovering right behind and above these alien craft, but only observing for educational purposes. It felt like a real treat in my dream. Thanks for the post original poster.
edit on 4-10-2010 by Gumerk because: spelling

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Yep. Once. It was THE most vivid and fantastic dream ride of my entire life. Maybe one day I will post it here on ATS, but for now, I will hold it close and wonder.........was it just a dream? Only thing I know for sure is that it was unlike any dream I've ever had before or since.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I've been lurking on ATS for quite some time now and this is my first post. This thread totally struck a chord with me, and I just had to reply. For a while now, years, I've had this exact same dream over and over again. It starts by me looking out the window just to see hundreds of lights in the dark sky. I look better only to realize that they come from huge black spaceships. Some of these things are really big. They fly low, and cruise at small speed. I'm usually one to get excited about the idea of spaceships coming to earth, and my least reaction would probably be fear. But in my dream all I can feel is pure dread.

Then all I see are flashes of images of destroyed cities, people hiding wherever they can, fires burning everywhere. It's terrifying. And then I wake up.

My dreams in general are very vivid as it is, but these ones. I don't know, they feel different. Maybe too vivid, if that makes any sense. I just find it really interesting/freaky that some of the people here have had the exact same dream. I'm not sure what to make of this. I just hope I'm not over thinking this.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
i had a dream similar to that one a few months back but my little brother was in my dream with me and we were outside at night. i do truely beleave that our spirital journey has every thing to with ufos and aliens and our dreams are just there to tell us were on the rite path!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I had a dream last month that I was on board a ship and I was telling them my address and directions to get me back home. I don't remember what I did on the ship or why I was there, but I don't remember feeling scared. All I really remember is telling them my address and then I woke up.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I've dreamed of them many times and here are the most noteable:

One time I "dreamed" I spent 3 days on a craft. I recall sitting next to a round porthole looking out into space and watching as Jupiter went by in the distance and thinking how beautiful it was and what an opportunity to get to see it. I heard a voice from a "friend'" telling me it was time to eat. I snapped out of my daze and looked around to see the large room I was in was filled with 2 or 3 tiered military style bunks and there were a lot of them in at least 3 long rows. I moved from the room and entered the food line. People were lined up "cafeteria" style and I recall thinking how silly it was that "they" were trying to make us feel at home as best as possible and were serving up scrambled eggs and such for food.

Other times I have been in my grandparents and my yard (about 1/4 mile apart on a farm) and seeing them in the skies. Sometimes what seemed to be fighting and other times just flitting around. They didn't look anything like today's photos and movies depict. They are, however, somewhat rounded but also odd added shapes like box shapes on each end and they have spinning and moving parts as they fly along or hover. There is only ONE depiction in a video that I've seen that was even close and that was that video supposedly in France I think where the UFO is in a dry riverbed and it hovers around with plates popping up and down I assume to move it in some direction and then it takes off into the distance.

Others have been like egg shaped on the ground and the inside reminded me of the Delorian from Back to the Future with small seats and electronics in between and on the ceiling and in the back of the craft. 2 seaters like a sports car version. I've met many beings along the way, too. Most are usually in jumpsuits of some type. How odd, huh? A lot of us see the same things.

The biggest UFO in a "dream" came when I was in Atlanta , GA in a hotel. I woke up out of body and a beautiful Hindu woman was floating and took me by the hand and thru the wall. We arrived at a large console panel sort of like the DHD in Stargate SG-1 but this one wasn't round but more rectangular shape. She gestured to all the plates with symbols on them and said to choose my destination. Like I knew exactly what I was doing, I punched a few and a bright light accompanied by a sound of what you would think of as Star Trek bay doors opening was heard. I looked up and above me were 3 VERY large cargo bay doors and one of them was sliding open. I don't know what happened after that.

I think one thing people fail to understand is that we exist in many dimensions or other "bodies" we have like our mental, spiritual, etc. These things we think of as dreams are actually experiences we have in these other planes brought back to the conscious mind in snippets we call dreams. All these beings we experience in dreamtime either exist as actual entities or they are created entities just by our thoughts as if everything we can think of and conceive is actually created out there somewhere in time/space.
edit on 5-10-2010 by dreampsi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I actually had a couple of dreams recently...around July/August 2010...
The first one was a visually recounted space ship crash by a small blue girl with big eyes and a large cranium that sort of grew backward in a cone shape.
She said they had crashed into the side of a mountain out in the desert, and she had died, and was now stuck in ghost form on earth...
The second dream was maybe a month or so later and involved a small blue guy, in a dark blue, one piece jumpsuit with big eyes...although his large head was a little differently shaped. Anyway, he appeared in my dream, floating near the cieling of my bedroom, and said.."It will happen around the end of August or the begining of September.", and then pointed at the cieling next to him, which parted to show the sky above.
In the sky a silver saucer shows up, and is being harrassed by colord lights. It then spots me and shoots some kind of wave/beam at me.
I felt like I was being rapidly vibrated and electricuted at the same time.....then I wake up.

I told a few people my dream, and then a couple weeks later this shadow being, (about 4 feet tall I might add), appeares in our house....about 2 feet from me..
It didnt freak me out at the moment...I couldn' figure out what it was at first, until it moved and sank into the floor.
That's when we decided to be out of town for the beginning of September.

Nothing happened, and half of me is having trouble understanding what this is all about. The dream didnt say what year, but...well I guess I assumed it was 2010....anyway..
I really don't know what to think of the dreams...half of me says they are just dreams...and mean nothing.

They were hypnogogic; meaning the kind you have just before you awake...and were very real...

Most of my dreams, when I dream, are disjointed mish-mosh types that I seldom remember much of ....but these two were very clear and I remember them completely.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I have dreamt several times such thing. It goes like this:

I'm in my own city (I know is somewhere in the future), bright sunny day and quite dusty. The city is bigger than today is but still recognizable and also the sea, which is more silvered than today.

There are truly strange lights high in the sky passing regularly, even strange geometrical figures forming and fading. Nobody's scared, these are normal things for all of us. I can see huge ships passing close to the mountain range too.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
No never dreamed about alien spaceships but have remote viewed a few, let me tell you they are not happy when you turn up and start poking about looking at stuff but they cant stop the human mind i think there afrid of it.

which is why we are being constantly visited and examinded..

one day we will be released from the leash..

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Yes just once and it was scary..

I dreamt that there was total civilisation breakdown. Myself and my family had barricaded ourselves into the house.. I looked out the window and could see a gang of armed youths beating a man to death. I picked up the phone to call the police but one of them saw me on the phone and got his mates to try to break my door down to get to us. My family tried their best to keep them out. But just as they were about to get in, a very loud noise outside stopped them.. It was like the sound of a million trumpets that rattled the house.

I looked outside and saw thousands of ships entering the atmosphere, fly to the ground. The ships were not your typical saucers but looked organic. They resembeled jellyfish and had tenticles dragging behind them. One of those huge ships hoverd above us and one of its tenticles touched my shoulder. When the tenticle had gone i saw that it had placed a purple flower there, like a broach..

I got back in the house and this voice in my head says "who comes first in the bible?"Then i realise that the antichrist comes before the real thing then I woke up..

Funny thing is, my missus had a dream about jellyfish alien ships a few months later that freaked me out because i never told her about my dream!
edit on 7-10-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Yes I did... and quite exactly the same thing that you Haydn and some other posters described!

It's been like 25 years ago, and that dream shocked me so bad in terms of amazement and realism that I still remember it vividly.

I'm outside of my father's house in the night, and there's a few of these amazing UFOs flying in the sky, and they seem to be heading towards the nearest big city in the region, that's about 100 Kms from my place. They are of with different bright colors and all have strange, curved shapes. But they are quite unlike most of what was seen in both sci-fi and real-life UFO imagery. Not disks or triangles, but more like musrooms, yo-yo's, jelly-fishes and one that's pretty much like that cool ship that the old Spock flies in the latest Star Trek movie, but with these purple, red, blue, green glows. Very asymetrical, curvy and irregular shapes all in all.

I see that spectacle right after having heard the news (from sources I cannot recall) that the aliens have now landed, and they're now everywhere around the world, above most main cities. Then I go see my neighbor, and we discuss what's happening, genuinely amazed rather than frightened.

It also seems like it's happening in the fall, with the same chilly night weather, and the leaves have mostly all fallen... would it be THIS fall?

The fact that many posters here seem to share the exact same dreamed experience than I, each from their own personal perspective, is very intriguing. Does this reflect what happen in another place of existence, or is it really to happen soon?
edit on 7/10/10 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Just like all of you, I have had many UFO and alien dreams, and the details are very similar too.
Also the recurring theme of civilization breakdown along the sightining of their presence.
And in several of my dreams, I am actually a rebel fighting (mentally) against the aliens.
Some of these dreams take place in the future, I seem to know the dates, they are often around the 2030s, 2040s.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

100's of them, i can remember looking out of my window and it was like a laser show, green, blue, orange, red, all crazy colors flying around, and incredibly odd looking Spaceships and such,

I have. Exactly the way you explain. Looking out of the window, hundreds of UFO's a show of lights that initially attracted you to the window. Mine was limited to white, blue and red though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join