It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

may we honor the passing of the biggest alian believer on the planet!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
i recently lost my mother . she passed on at home between the hours of 5 am and noon.

The worst day of our entire lives started on the morning of October 2nd, 2010. With rain and clouds in the air, a brilliant person passed away. Our mother was an amazing writer and a wonderful musician, she was a creative genius but she was very protective of her work and she never felt like it was finished. She saw the world like nobody else did, unfortunately she saw the dark side of humanity and came into contact with some horrible people that caused great harm to her for no apparent reason. She faced the worst kind of people on the planet.

She was the most important person in the world to us. I don't know how we will manage to go on without her, right now it seems like the world has stopped.

No words can describe how wonderful she was and nothing will ever be the same without her. She was the light of our life and she was just so inspiring.

Her life was cut very short and she had so much left to offer to the world. She was warm and kind hearted and always fought for what she thought was right.

It's hard to believe that a person as nice and wonderful as her would have any enemies or people against her but for all the good in the world there's a lot more evil. we are so sorry for anything bad that ever happened to you in your life mom. At a time like this we have to believe that the people who wronged you will face their day of judgment very soon.

It goes without saying that nothing on Earth could make us feel better right now but our mother was a firm believer in ghosts, the supernatural and the afterlife. She will always be with us in spirit no matter what.

We love you so much and always will.

May God be with you mom.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

My condolences to you Alysha

May she R.I.P

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

My condolences to you Alysha

May she R.I.P

thank you very much .

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Sorry about your loss.

Thoughts and prayers,

-TheAssoc.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Nothing ever leaves us. . .energy never ceases. While this is a time of sadness, we also must remember to find joy in memories. So long as those memories are shared, love for her will never cease, and in doing so, she will live forever. Our most heartfelt condolences to you and yours.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Alysha, I am so sorry for your loss.Take comfort in the fact that your mother is not in pain anymore, and she is in a place that she will always be more alive than you'll ever know right now. She will always be watching over you and yours.

I wish you the best.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Alysha,

Again, my sympathies are with you and your family in your time of loss.

When I lost my Dad, fourteen years ago, I found comfort in this, from Shakespeare's 71st sonnet...

Nay, if you read this line, remember not The hand that writ it; for I love you so That I in your sweet thoughts would be forgot If thinking on me then should make you woe. O, if, I say, you look upon this verse When I perhaps compounded am with clay

Know that you have friends here who care.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Alysha, my deepest heartfelt sympathy to you and your family at this difficult time. Wishing you the courage and strength it takes to see your way through. My Mom is elderly and I know our time together is limited. I cannot imagine the loss of her in my life. HUGS!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
My mother transitioned in 2006.

I miss her so much.

So sorry for your loss. Hugs
edit on 10/4/2010 by Whisper67 because: typo - as per usual

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Very sorry to hear about your mom Alysha. I can feel your pain. And as you know, no words can make you feel better. But it does help to vent, so you know if you ever need to talk, u2u me.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Alysha

I am so sorry for your loss, Mums are the best, and love never dies.

Thinking of you and your family. Big Hug*

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

So sorry for your loss Alysha. I lost my mother in May of 2001 and I still feel her loss deeply every day. It's hard losing a loved one and someone whom you held so dear.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your loss alysha.

I felt the same way after I lost my grandparents almost twelve years to the day between each of their deaths.
It still hurts me to think about how they passed away. However, I constantly think of that time where we may meet again on those golden streets. I know that they are in a better place and that are no longer experiencing any pain here on Earth.

((((((((((alysha)))))))))) for you hun.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Damn honey, I hope you're alright. I'm so sorry.

My prayers are gonna be with your Mumma wherever she goes

I'm always here if you want to talk, you know that right?

I lost my grandparents..and damn, nothing hurt as much as that.

*Hugs*

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
65 year old Woman Terrorized to Death

Normally murder would not be the word used under these circumstances, or would it? What is the definition of murder? The people involved in this engaged in calculated and deliberate acts of terror that lead to the death of a 65 year old woman. The community and the Norwegian police terrorized and threatened her over the course of several years causing a fatal reaction.

Before she traveled to Norway with her family she checked into a hospital in New York and after a series of medical tests they found no evidence of a large growth or brain tumor etc. It has been medically proven that extreme stress and severe mental anguish can actually cause a brain tumor or a cancerous growth such as what was later detected.

Medical reports from New York can confirm that she did not have a tumor or large growth on her brain before she moved back to Norway.

She did not have this condition when she came to Norway. The extreme amount of stress and mental anguish she was forced to endure caused this medical condition to appear and flare up resulting in the tragic and horrible end of her life on the morning of October 2nd, 2010.

Dozens of phone calls and letters were sent to the child protective service office in the community that she was living in in Norway asking for her grandchildren to be allowed to visit her during her final days. She was told absolutely not under any certain terms would the children be brought to the family home to visit their dying grandmother even one last time.

The community noticed that the massive amount of stress and harassment was causing her newly discovered medical condition to flare up and get worse and they continued with harmful and fatal intentions. They would not even allow her granddaughters to visit her a single time in a whole year and she cried and begged to see them with some of her last words. This is just so horrible.

The son of the deceased had this to say "The system needs to be brought down. My mother was such a nice person and she didn't deserve any of this. She never hurt anyone. She was a vegan that loved animals and she never harmed a soul. The people that did this are marked, God is going to murder them. "

In September of 2006 she arrived in Bergen, Norway coming from New York City. When she arrived at the person registry office to inform them that she had moved back to Norway they said she and the entire family was listed as deceased and removed from the system dating back to 1993. She found this very strange and unusual but assumed it was a clerical error and the family members including her quickly worked to fixing the status of their false records.

She immediately went to open a bank account at the local DNB Nor bank in Bergen located at Torgemelling 2. The branch manager said that she owed 30.000 Nok to the bank for a previous bank loan that she had allegedly taken out in the years prior. She explained that their records were false and it must be some kind of clerical error because she had been living with her family in New York for over 10 years and when she was in Norway prior to that she never took out any bank loan.

She began to get very emotional about everything and did not know what to think about being listed falsely as being dead and owing 30.000 Nok that she never borrowed or loaned etc.

when she ran out of her own living expenses that she brought from New York she went to the local community office to apply for public benefits.

They initially denied her benefits and left her without money for even food, once she brought all the paperwork and identification they demanded they started giving her a very low but manageable monthly allowance insisting that she did not need a place of her own when her daughter had a small apartment with a couch. It was a small 2 bedroom apartment where her daughter Alysha Angel lived with her twin daughters Alora Angel and Essy Angel.

She accepted their determination and cried so much it caused her physical pain. The family began to get harassed because they were American types that spoke English and it was noticed in the community. Eventually the landlord started making threats to terminate the lease and he just made the apartment unbearable to live in.

Meanwhile the two sons of the now deceased started a movie production company and began filming some scenes at the same local DNB Nor bank that insisted that their mother owed a large sum of money which was not really owed.

The movie shoot at the bank did not go as planned. During the filming of a bank robbery scene the police showed up and shutdown the town because they allegedly believed it was a real bank robbery. See attached stories found by keywords.

After this whole nightmare of a misunderstanding at the bank made national headlines the landlord at the apartment started making violent threats insisting that the mother and the children and the grandmother had to move or else. The landlord of the apartment started making physical threats including but not limited to threatening to throw the mother down the stairs. The family went to the police and got no help at all when the mother was threatened, and this was just after the misunderstanding with the authorities about the movie shoot.

The mother and daughter and the twin girls found a house in Voss and moved out of the area while the two sons remained living in Bergen. If the family had any idea the events that would follow they would never have set foot in this evil and horrible community filled with hate.

Part of the family including the mother and daughter and twin girls moved to a large 4 bedroom house in Voss with a huge yard and plenty of space to play for the kids, while the two sons remained living in Bergen. For a very short amount of time the family was happy there, happy that was until the community put pressure on the landlord forcing him to terminate their 3 year lease that was far from over. The family was essentially forced out of the house and shoved into a tiny 2 bedroom apartment that was owned by the community.

This was where the nightmare started to form into a fatal plot that took an innocent woman's life away. The community began sending child protective service workers to the apartment and they would just walk right into the premises without even knocking using a set of keys that must have been provided by the community.

The door was locked on most of the occasions so that's the only thing that adds up. They started insisting that the family was speaking too much English in the house and they did not want the two kids to be raised like that. They said if would be good for the kids if they stayed the weekends with a Norwegian family that had lived in Norway their whole life and only spoke Norwegian in the house. They said it would be good for them to learn the customs here in Norway since they were used to life in New York.

When the family protested they basically forced them to follow instructions. They often came into the apartment unannounced in a rage looking for anything they could find to complain about. Some clothes on the floor one time and a broken piggie bank on the floor another, a spot on the counter and some dishes sent them into a rage and they immediately started making threats to take the children away. The grandmother of the children started getting panic attacks from the outrageous amount of stress that she was forced to endure.

They also started sending people to the small apartment by force to clean up insisting that even when the mother of the children cleaned it was not suitable to their standards. Essentially they told her to stop cleaning up so they could use it against her in their planned Court case to take the kids away.

At the same time the two sons of the deceased was battling the media trying to clear their name for what they had been falsely accused for in dozens of news reports about them and their movie production.

The Voss community officials started insisting that the family was speaking too much English in the house and they did not want the two kids to be raised like that. They said if would be good for the kids if they stayed the weekends with a Norwegian family that had lived in Norway their whole life and only spoke Norwegian in the house. They said it would be good for them to learn the customs here in Norway since they were used to life in New York. They also had a problem with the family being vegans and they are all highly allergic to animal products of any kind.

The family is grief stricken and in complete shock over this horrible tragedy.

Just days after Alysha Angel's mother died suddenly she received a phone call from her children. They said in an emotional rage filled with tears that they would never be allowed to call her again after this final fateful phone call.

They said they had some money saved up in their piggie banks and they were planning on running away soon. Just before they were illegally taken based on made up charges the kids were terrorized with police threats saying specifically that if they put up a fight and tried to stay with the family they would be officially arrested and or handcuffed and the cops would be doing so using extreme force with weapons and dogs.

Here is some segments from a phone call that was recorded with the previous defense attorney outlining their threats to the children.

This Country is out of control. It's the richest Country on earth according to the size of the population and for that reason they feel like they can get by with murder.

We are begging and pleading to have this matter investigated. The world does not know what's going on here because the news does not cove it and it's a complete media blackout.

When she was first brought to the hospital after the initial recent stroke her daughter and son made firm requests and demands to have an oxygen tank sent home with her. They initially said no and refused to provide even that and after written request(s) asking for such an oxygen tank was delivered an entire week later.

During the week that she had to wait for the medical equipment she faced severe breathing problems and complications. When the family says this was a murder the more facts that surface the more that becomes the clear and awful truth.

The family was barely able to put this horrific story into words and all the facts are just now becoming clear as day.

The hospital and the community refused to setup an IV for food when she was physically unable to eat or swallow and like many of the other requests that the family made they were simply told no way in hell.

The community and the police planned this and they knew what they were doing. It was deliberate and calculated, at the very least the family feels that the persons connected to this and responsible should be brought up on manslaughter charges.

When she arrived home from the hospital after the second time she was admitted recently she was in such bad condition she couldn't even walk or get up from bed, she had to be carried to the door by emergency officials and as her sick and unhealthy body was carried into the house she could see out of the corner of her eye a new and threatening letter from the local police insisting that she pay a vast sum of money or else.

Her two sons are now in complete shock and they don't understand how even if a bill was due for internet and phone service from a previous residence why the police would be involved. Before her sudden death on the morning of October 2nd, 2010. She had a meeting with the local community office to fix and resolve the matter regarding the bill that she did not owe in the first place. The community said it was taken care of and she would not be getting anymore threatening letters but until the very last moment of her life on Earth she was terrorized by the police about something as strange and unusual as an internet and phone bill.

They must spend less time harassing and threatening hardened criminals during interrogations in Norway, in her case they terrorized her to death.

Some of her very last words were "I am 65 years old, I'm a senior citizen. I must qualify for some programs to get financial benefits to help me battle this horrible medical condition. I need extra money to help me re-cooperate and get what I need so I can get back on my feet." She was under extreme stress during her final moments in Norway and it was directly caused by the deliberate actions of the community"

Her children have lost faith in humanity now. They cannot believe this could happen in a Country that is supposed to be one of the safest places on Earth. According to statistics that is but it's all a massive cover up and everybody in the Country that knows about it is silenced and or threatened to keep it under wraps.

story continued on following pages -

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
So sorry for your loss Alysha

May your Mother rest in peace.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
lets be honest with my self here...

my mother was everything i always wanted to be , smart funny an excellent cook, great mom understood men more then your normal female . she had her band by the time she was 22 , she was an awsome author she was everything im not .

where she succeeded i failed .. she raised all 4 of her kids alone and still was able to keep food on the table cloths on our backs and a roof over our heads . no body ever took her to court to rip away a 9 day old infant from her arms and place that baby with total stangers . straight from the hospital . after being in labor with that said baby for almost 2 full days ..
then 18 months of court dates shrink appointments ect . to try and get the baby back yet i failed .
again recently as of 18 months ago i lost the twins because i was hell i dont really know ..
at the time i was working part time , going to school part time making sure my mother who was unable to shop for her self had everything she needed making sure the girls had what they needed .
yet thanks to my big freaking mouth and being too damn honest with the wrong people i was taken to court yet again and i lost the end result was the kids now being gone and my mother dead . my mother would have never lost the cases as like i did .
as far as i know the only thing im good at is losing everybody who i ever really cared about ..

im 35 and have just about nothing to show for it . my oldest hates me for reasons unknown to me .

i just wanted to point out how much of a better person my mother was then i am ..
and sometimes really wish that i never woke up that horible morning to which i cant seem to forget ...
i wanted to go with her not have to suffer the pain

i begged god to either heal her or take her in her sleep and i feel as if i killed her

happy 66th birthday momma no one can ever replace you in my heart ....
if you were alive you would smack me for thinking this crap
tell me my depression was BS after you hugged me of course ...

how can i go on with out you???????

ps all i ever wanted was to be a wife and a mother and thats was rudely stolen from me . since the time was i 10

edit on 6/1/11 by alysha.angel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

May I please ask everyone reading this to pray (using your own personal beliefs ) for alysha . There is great power in this. I know this from my own personal experience. It is in the hard times that we grow the most , but that does not make them any easier .

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Thread respectfully closed at the request of the OP.

new topics

top topics

join