It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Asia getting ready for US collapse

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Well, it seems everyone is getting ready for a US collapse, Arabs buying more weapons, so the puppets can stay in power after US troops are gone and no one is there to defend them, the Iranians are making territorial claims over UAE Islands, and China/Russia making claims over Japanese Islands.

US wants to make India the Israel of South East Asia, but everyone is going against that move. Pakistan/Iran/China are fighting hard against that move, Chinese troops in Kashmir, Pakistan stirring up trouble in Indian Kashmir, and someone is morally and materialistically supporting the Maoist rebels in India. These actions are putting huge pressure on India to change sides.

While I see US trying to make a deal, to pass authority over Japan to India, how that plays out in the future will depend on China, because China is not making so much fuss over these Islands for no reason, its eye is on Japan, when the US collapses.

While Pakistan is trying to get Afghanistan, fighting a proxy war against the US (but US wants India to take over Afghanistan). Iran wants Iraq and has already created strong underground forces (hence Mehdi Army) and politically involved in every stage, but I suspect US wants Saudi Arabia to take over Iraq (pure speculation, but I don't think US will leave Iraq to Iran, not a chance).

Russia is aiming big I suspect, all these social issues raised in Europe, millions are protesting and clashing with riot police, the reason behind that, I suspect, has much to do with Russia, aiming big and wanting Europe.

Syria wants Lebanon I suspect, they are already trying to get involved politically by issuing warrants for arrest in regards to Harir's murder.

The US collapse is imminent, and the plans of the opposition are clear. Once the US leave there will be a vacuum of power, and in the midst of chaos, everyone will go for their pick, there might be backstabbing, there might be full on wars, in the case of South Korea, the north might go straight and try to get it, or try getting South through political means, how ever, the interesting times are ahead of us which all are leading to the greater WWIII.

What Americans should think about:

- Will the enemy try to stir trouble within the American borders? Cause they can in the midst of chaos.

- Will their be a civil war in the US? Divide and Conquer?

- What will Americans do to avoid such conflict within their own borders?

- What do you think the faith of America is, and whose hands do you want the faith of America do be on. Obama? Democrats and Republicans? What if you choose non of the two? What would happen?

Very interesting times/

Thoughts welcome

oz

edit on 4-10-2010 by oozyism because: Added more links for your read, so you don't have to ask what made me come to such conclusions..

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

oozyism I dont care for the propaganda, but i tell ya what, currently i can by some serious fishing gear from the US very cheap
Aus dollar one for one against the greenback bring it on
Oh did i tell ya i looooove china

Wal

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I highly doubt WWIII will come at all. I'm a little baffled by the constant references to it whenever something sneaky comes up in the world scene. Do we really WANT this scenario? I'd like to think that it could be prevented and there are mechanisms in place to prevent it.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
I highly doubt WWIII will come at all. I'm a little baffled by the constant references to it whenever something sneaky comes up in the world scene. Do we really WANT this scenario? I'd like to think that it could be prevented and there are mechanisms in place to prevent it.

There will be no WWIII if the US simply leaves after its collapse, but if the US tries to defend these territories after, there will be war, because everyone already sees how weak the US has become in the world stage, and are getting ready, while US is trying to survive and buy time/

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Can't we all just think happy thoughts with sunshine and butterflies and rainbows that never end?

It's every conspiracy theorist's wet dream to see such a scenario play out. It's too bad that they won't be around when it does.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

My friend just drew a huge Zebra in his wooden fence, it was beautiful.

Anyways, why do you think both Iran and China are making fuss over Islands
if you connect the dots, then it is a

(AP) – 23 minutes ago
TOKYO — China's recent halt of exotic metal shipments to Japan amid a diplomatic spat has reverberated throughout the world's high-tech manufacturing hubs — now on heightened alert to the risks of relying on one country for materials that do everything from helping hybrid engines run to creating the color red in televisions.

LINk

Why now of all times? Kinda leads you to my conclusion, that US is on a brink of collapse, and newly risen world powers are getting ready to fill the vacuum left behind.

edit on 4-10-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Land grab here, land grab there, proxy war here n there.... doesn't it feel like the 80's all over again?

IMO its not just Asia who is waiting for the collapse, its everyone.

But yes, its interesting to see nations possible chess moves.

If this plays out the way you say it will play out i can see people saying "We should of taken these conspiracy theorists seriously instead of the MSM." but as a poster said before me, its a conspiracy theorists wet dream.

edit on 10/4/2010 by ugie1028 because: added one more thing

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

The land grabs might escalate, depending on the reaction of the loosing power. Will it risk all, or even if it doesn't risk all retreat, this time it depends on the reactions of rising powers, will they stir trouble within US boundaries?

The possibilities interests me

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Not my concern.. Have a good life in the jungle in vietnam with my annual trips to china to visit friends and my new grandson born last month.. World will be better off after the u.s collapses.. Yes there will be some chaos after .. But think that calmer heads will prevail and the world situation may actually improve without the u.s meddling everywhere..

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

That meddling and Bullyism policies are truly causing chaos and destroying peace rather than creating.

I'm with you on this, I want preparation for this collapse, I don't want a uninformed collapse.

Preparation would created a better and more stable aftermath.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Perhaps an economic collaspe but I think a total "nation" collaspe is stretching it. BUT, if it were to occur the chaos would reach to the far corners of the earth. The oil wealth in the Middle East would put it in a unique position. American aid to Israel would cease (good thing) Arab countries may attack Israel (bad thing) All in all the entire world would suffer.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The end of the world as we know it.

Utter collapse and redistribution of land and power is coming. That land will include the US within 10 years, at the most.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Don't forget the recent wikileaks, it reveals Iranian forces on multiple occasions have engaged with US and British forces and killed allied soldiers they were covered up with "KIA-Small arms fire from insurgents".

The stage truly is set, a new age of empires is ready to begin.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

I feel you on that, We expat Asian jungle thrivers IMO did the right thing by moving out. I know I have for all my bases covered over here where I am, and I have thoroughly warned all my family in the states to take cover so to speak.

Even if SHTF, the people where I live have been through worse than a crappy world economy. Im just gonna live my life and hope for the best. Tomorrow, Im going to go fishing in a near by river without a fishing license..........Because I can. LOL

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
What would it take for the United States to ""collapse""?

-inability to obtain crude oil to sustain force projection
-inability to obtain crude oil to sustain society

Saudi Arabia booted us from their country. They financed 9-11. They announced just a year or two ago they were going to cease accepting US dollars for oil and were going to start the Gulf Monetary Union.

The CIA got Barrack elected and he bowed to Saudi Arabia, paid off all their debts, is giving them a Victory Mosque, parked US Air Force F-15's and is getting them overhauled to give to Saudi Arabia.

The CIA averted a collapse of the United States and you will continue to get crude oil another year. Barrack Hussein could print out $100 Trillion if he wanted to and we will continue. The only thing that will stop us from being an Empire is if the Saud's cut us off of oil. If we don't switch to some new source of fuel soon we eventually will collapse. The CIA has been doing an excellent job at kicking this empire down the road a little longer...eventually the can will stop rolling. Crude oil won't last forever.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888Yes there will be some chaos after .. But think that calmer heads will prevail and the world situation may actually improve without the u.s meddling everywhere..

With all due respect, that's a foolish thought. Another country will eventually take over the role of global police officer. My bet is it'll be China in the long run.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by snowen20

Greetings:

I quite agree with you and would love to leave here and go to Vietnam
A lovely country by natural standards

A few questions when you find the time.
How secure is your property, the deed?
Do you own it?
How are your savings secured (generally, of course)
What happens if those retirement checks quit coming?

edit on 1-11-2010 by BookFellow because: wrong address

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Thanks, I didn't consider Japan.
Just one year out from lack of Saudi oil and the US will not be able to extend power.
But even now, if pushed, it's more than the US can command.

Since we can't pay in US dollars then China and Saudi will demand land
of which we have plenty especially since the govt has been gobbling it up
including a great many homes (forced immigrations?)

But the Chinese and Saudis don't mix well
without the US either one of them could justify (to themselves) the extermination of the other

If not the Japanese and the Indians I don't see a block for the Chinese expansion
while the Russians are backing the Iranians who are quickly surrounding the Saudis.

Israel might be left standing on the MAD premise
and I hope I haven't offended the Chinese!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2

Originally posted by Expat888Yes there will be some chaos after .. But think that calmer heads will prevail and the world situation may actually improve without the u.s meddling everywhere..

With all due respect, that's a foolish thought. Another country will eventually take over the role of global police officer. My bet is it'll be China in the long run.

Any kind of power vacume would cause conflicts, the size of which would depend on the scale of the vacume.

I'm guessing what we are seeing are the opportunistic nations taking little pot shots to see how they can improve their global position. But thankfully no real vacume exists at the moment.

I'm a bit half and half, wondering who the next global policeman will be, with China and the EU the current leading contenders in my mind.. tho at the moment I'm leaning more towards the EU, as if the US collapses so would China. Tho I really doubt the USA would collapse.. worst case I see would be a controled decline..

I feel that Britian was more complicit that a lost suspect in passing the superpower baton over the USA, and perhaps that is something we are seeing today with the current dealings within the USA, and the current confused/hypocritical policies are similar in my mind to Britain confused/hypocritical policies in the pre WW2 era.

In the long run I think it could be as simple as who would serve American interests better, the EU or China.. in the same context in the pre WW2 era who would serve Britains interests best, Germany, the USA with Japan coming in as the opportunist nation.

I can't help but feel we are seeing a repeat of history.. tho I'm hoping this time around getting rid of the competition for the next superpower won't end up in armed conflict.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Will Israel tollerate a Nuclear Iran? answer..No.! .
Will Israel allow iran to supply its Northern neighbour with rockets and arms indefinietly? answer...No!..
So its not if..Its when.? The only reason it hasn't happened already is that Obama wants to try Diplomacy.
Can India live with a Chinese backed Pakistan for ever? are The Earths resources going to magicaly double as our populations increase?..answer...No!.... tension will build untill the tipping point.then Nature will do what we could have done years ago and controll human population.
The Irony is that MAD>only works if your sane..Catch 22 tough.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join