It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jews in Iran say the Truth of Israel & Torah is against Israel Estate"" post here because of alot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Posted here because of alot of hate against jews

Ok this is for the people that don't know how real JEWS react over zionist regime in israel or usa
So when we talk about zionist regime don't pull that anti-semitic snip of a snap plz

And why did i post it here because there is alot of hate for jews on this board 9/11 conspiracies so you will know that there is alot of good jews.

ZIONIST IS NO GOOD TO NOBODY

You will never see that on us news anjoy everyone

Jews in Iran say the Truth of Israel & Torah is against Israel Estate

jews Man Says that israel is Terrorism country & torah Forbiddes to live in Israel

jews Says that israel is Terrorism country and torah Against Israel country

Real Jews Against Israel

True Jews are against israel and zionists

I LOVE MY REAL JEWS

edit on 4-10-2010 by knowneedtoknow because: add a little something at the end

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
great post its about time the truth started comming out

there is a lot of coruption in the three religions now judeism muslim ad christianity i think theese all should be living in peace and anyone that kills in the name of god is wrong
i think we are definatly in the end times and need to stay close to god

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

All of these videos should be emailed to that maggot Sean Hannity...see what HIS Zionistic comments would be.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I'm sure most people here who write on topics concerning Israel are not Haters. The term haters is over-abused like the term anti-semitic is.

It is only people voicing their opinions about what the State of Israel does.

Most people are aware that it's not so much the People of Israel, but rather the Governance of Israel that is such a troublesome presence conducting it's actions in the world.

I thank you for sharing these videos. But remind you that not all of us who speak against Israel are speaking against the People in general. People are just people no matter where they live.

edit on 4-10-2010 by Tayesin because: dyslexic typing fingers make mistakes

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I totally agree whit u it was just my reminder to people on this freindly board to respect each other we all fight the evil one. but i saw it often that people attack religion or beliefs its not nice

edit on 4-10-2010 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm

All of these videos should be emailed to that maggot Sean Hannity...

I don't understand why you would insult maggots in such a way. They don't deserve to be compared to the likes of hannity.

OP,
Thanks for sharing this info with us. S&F. Not really sure how it effects my overall views of 9-11, though.

if god is all things, then G.O.D. must also be all things G.O.D. (Government Of Dollars)
JerUSAlem

Personally I am not comfortable telling anyone that there is no home for them. But what is home? Friends and Family? Friends and family support a system where there are too many mandatory expectations (laws) to learn in anyone's lifetime, and I don't know if friends and family actually should talk to eachother that way. How many laws are there specifically and what do they all mean when held in context with eachother simultaneously?

I don't know.

This planet has issues,
ET

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Yes, I understood your motivations.

You know, when we are very attached to a Belief of any kind, we are going to perceive others saying things against the Belief as attack. We have so much investment in the belief being attached to. For many their belief supports their world view, and so anything appearing to go against that has the potential to break down every aspect of that person's existence.. which can't be allowed to happen, and hence digging-in occurs and the warring rages on.

For many years I've often thought it important no to hold attachments to any Beliefs, that way we are open to an unlimited scope for reality. But many others consider this a way of No Hope, all the while not seeing that without Limiting ourselves purposely we are free to replace a faith with real, direct experience of the unlimited.

Oops, I wandered off topic again, I must be getting old

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Now those jews I don't mind at all. The Zionists are the ones giving the real jews a bad name.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Good thread!
There are tens of thousands of Jews living in Iran. You would never know that based upon the lying mainstream media.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I have always said that Jews are some of the most vocal activists against Israel and Israeli policies. Those that direct their anger at Jews for Zionist policy, have misdirected anger, as Judaism is only the vehicle used for a Zionist agenda. Kind of the same way that Americans are used for a fascist-socio agenda by the influencing controlling her. Jews have always been the loudest, most dedicated and most focused activists against the atracities of Israel, as they are done in our names and in the name of our religion and heritage.

Sadly, the media pays little attention to our oppoistion, as the media is obviously pro-Zionist and Jewish activism against Zionism would go against the notion that the Zionist agenda is a Jewish agenda. If you blame Jews or even Judaism for the atrocities of Israel or Zionism, then you are clearly misinformed and trapped under the illusion that was cast before you. You are right where they want you to be.

--airspoon
edit on 4-10-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Yes, a large portion of Iranians are Jewish. Many of them changed their religions in order to keep doing business in Iran. They are not as "free" as you would think. Also, another major difference is that when asked where they are from, they say they are Iranian and then Jewish. They do not say they are Israeli, which a majority of the Jews say even if they are from another country.

new topics

top topics

join