It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My second ATS intro thread. :]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Because apparently I cant read the rules to posting and know now that my first topic should be about me.
Even though thats something I hate doing, if for nothing other then (as im sure you can understand) my precious privacy.
However, I know there is truth out there. I know that there is a vast amount of truth being withheld from us.
Personally, I dont want to be discovering today what a scientist for th military knew 30 years ago.
The government should not withhold world and life changing information from the people.
Its our democracy and if we are to make decisions on such events then we first must KNOW ABOUT THEM.

Disclosure, now.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TasteTheTruth
Because apparently I cant read the rules to posting and know now that my first topic should be about me.
Even though thats something I hate doing, if for nothing other then (as im sure you can understand) my precious privacy.

Does the government have the same rights as individuals and do individuals have the same rights as government entities?

However, I know there is truth out there. I know that there is a vast amount of truth being withheld from us.
Personally, I dont want to be discovering today what a scientist for th military knew 30 years ago.
The government should not withhold world and life changing information from the people.
Its our democracy and if we are to make decisions on such events then we first must KNOW ABOUT THEM.

Disclosure, now.

Oh. I guess not. I nfind a little contradiction in your views, but I can easily claim the right to be totally wrong pending experiences and information my senses may garner in the future.

Welcome to ATS!!

My name is John. I am 38 years old. I live in central Illinois, G.O.D. (Government Of Dollars) aka USA. From ages 15 to 26 I worked for/with sick kids. From ages 26 to 37 (98-09) I was a firefighter in the usaf stationed at nellis, minus 3+ years deployed to warzones.

Again, welcome to ATS, and I hope you enjoy your experiences here,
ET

edit on 3-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: typo fixed

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Thanks for the reply!
Actually I think the people need to remember that WE rule the government, the government does not rule the people!
I think both sides have forgotten this.

I too live in this GOD, and despise its basis every day.

edit on 3-10-2010 by TasteTheTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TasteTheTruth

im glad you have found your way here
may all your threads get flags
may all your posts get stars
enjoy the open minded medium

xploder the omnipitant lol

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Hahaha, thanks exploder

All hail the holy stars.