It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf news: US Navy planned to massacre millions, 5-yr warfare 'testing' (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I have searched and did not find this on any other threads and with time running out this needs to be addressed. I know that some of the video makes the activists look like baby boomers with too much time on their hands and yet the message is clear, if something is not done to stop the military from these exercises slated for every seaport off our coasts including the Gulf of Mexico which is already in a terrible state, we may as well kiss our butts goodbye.

Watch this video and see for yourself!

You need to scroll down towards the bottom of the page for the video:

www.examiner.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I am wondering if they figure since the Gulf is already practically a toxic dead zone that they can just practice the use of sonar and leave behind depleted uranium, metal shell casings and all the rest because what harm can it do at this point? When this has the postential it does for the murder of all living mamals within a ten mile radius plus, then what are they thinking? Have not the mass strandings, and extinction of life been enough warning to stop this maddness/ Do the people living on the Coastal areas not deserve to be healthy and to live in relative freedom from suffering and sickness?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Our sailors can train with simulators and "other than live-fire" tactics. Would it be the same as live-fire? Of course not, but we do have to sacrifice to be considerate not only for the other life forms on this planet, but for the future generation of humans who will hopefully be able to inhabit this planet.

--airspoon

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I realize that we need to know how to actually use the technology available if needed but simulations can be used and they wont hurt anything. To think just a few short years ago the Military was in denial of affecting the mamals and of using sonar...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Good find, this is not good news, they have been damaging the oceans and harming marine life for years, makes you wonder why whales and other marine life wash up on our beaches in great numbers.. I hope the word gets out there, not just in California.

S&F

Embedded video for you.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Thank you, I am so sad these days and find it hard to even settle into my heart to meditate and do what I can from my little point on the planet, I know this is what they want, but the whole Gulf thing, the Gov. ignoring us like in third world countries, the military just lining the pockets of the already fat cats, the price of living going sky high, the bigbrother influence in our lives, butting in, it is just awful to read and see this kind of information, you cant write or call in, they just pretend your call or email was for whatever bs they are pushing, or at least that is the response you get back. Lord help us, Lord help the planet.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hang in antar, I know exactly how you feel, I also meditate and find it difficult as of late, I am usually a very up person and positive; but sometimes it makes me wonder if it's worth it. Like you I me so tired of being sad, thank goodness for my family, they do make everything worthwhile.
edit on 4-10-2010 by Aquarius1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

You are right! I am going to go tickle my kids right now, at least children no matter what they can always laugh.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

You are right! I am going to go tickle my kids right now, at least children no matter what they can always laugh.

Wish I could do that but my two young grandchildren live about four miles away..

You mentioned that the protester looked older, what is sad about that is there should be people there of all ages, especially younger people, it is their future the Navy is playing with, apathy is rampant these days.

new topics

top topics

join