It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aerial Mind Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Imagine if there could occur a situation in which electronic mind control warfare is waged against a civilian population, receiving conflicting mental manipulation from both sides.

This is what i found after a bit of research;

www.raven1.net...

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Your link is 11 years old I think you'll find they've come a long way since Commander Solo,Cellular,GWEN network,national tv mode in Denver etc etc.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Yes i know i just thought maybe it was a forgotten piece of info, im on a mad one researching mind control. I think its interesting.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I hope you don't mind, but I would like to help with your search. Here is my thread called "Subliminal Manipulation, Can You See It?" www.abovetopsecret.com...

This might help.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Thanks
I will check it out

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
It's not forgotten,

All they have to do is put a Yuri in a blimp and fly it over to us!

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Interesting article I hadn't read. This might then relate to the aerial spraying as well. One covering up for the other. Two birds with one etc. I was recently out and about getting signatures for a petition and was appalled at how many people were willing to sign without knowing what they were signing. Had to grab the pen from their hand and state quite forcefully "are you for or against such & such?" and even then they would have to think like coming out of a dream state and I would have to almost nudge them along while telling them they couldn't sign because they were not for it. Scary times.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Here are the US Patents for implementation of said mind control. US Mind Control Patents

The one thing I have not seen alot of is information pertaining to defeating the attacks.

Reverse engineering such defeats based upon the exact technology of course would be the only solution, but have not seen many besides placing a configuration of crystals near GWEN stations. Maybe the old tin foil hat method will worth after all?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Mind control through a signal, I believe there is a good possibility it being developed.

There is a movie called "The Signal" where radio, TV and cell phones emit a mind altering signal. There are three stages that are broadcast to the public. Each with a differing effect on the masses, until...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Cosma
Imagine if there could occur a situation in which electronic mind control warfare is waged against a civilian population, receiving conflicting mental manipulation from both sides.

This is what i found after a bit of research;

www.raven1.net...

Great thread, choose your defenses..............

www.lonestarconsultinginc.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by luxordelphi

People seem to be sleep walking.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Thanks for the page.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
I was recently out and about getting signatures for a petition and was appalled at how many people were willing to sign without knowing what they were signing.

That is the reason those petitions are useless, people just sign to make you happy, they do not actually care what they are signing!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by HermitShip

Nice stuff. You know i think the biggest conspiracy there is, is mind control and how we all dont or do know that were under some form of mind control. Everytime i speak to my girlfriend about these kind of stuff and she falls asleep. If the TV is on she will watch it without crashing out. If i turn it off, start talking about anything thats not in the norm and lights out. Television is frying our brain.

new topics

top topics

join