It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uprising in Europe, PAY attention!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I've seen this these protests in the MSM in Australia.
I can only speak of Greece, they are protesting because they are lazy and over paid. Some sectors get bonuses for turning up on time.
I agree, I've had a feeling for a few months that something is going to happen in europe, but not a peoples uprising.

If something happens, I think it will be Germany cracking it with countries it is bailing out. What they will do, I don't know, I don't know enough about European politics.
In Paris and Berlin, Fury Over a Greek Bailout

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pscysm
reply to post by oozyism

I've seen this these protests in the MSM in Australia.
I can only speak of Greece, they are protesting because they are lazy and over paid. Some sectors get bonuses for turning up on time.
I agree, I've had a feeling for a few months that something is going to happen in europe, but not a peoples uprising.

If something happens, I think it will be Germany cracking it with countries it is bailing out. What they will do, I don't know, I don't know enough about European politics.
In Paris and Berlin, Fury Over a Greek Bailout

Sorry your wrong the greeks are protesting because they want jobs and payment, they aren't protesting because they are lazy.

And once again the media will never tell you what they are really protesting about, they mix in truth and lies for the viewers.

Well its no wonder you don't know what's really going on in Australia
Sorry your wrong the greeks are protesting because they want jobs and payment, they aren't protesting because they are lazy.

Well its no wonder you don't know what's really going on in Australia, they are keeping the public in the dark.

@At other user

I wouldn't trust anything what Al-Jazeera's says they support terrorism and terror groups don't believe me? look upon yourselves, Al-Jazeera's have always been one sided, but again all news networks are like that.

@Thread OP
Good thread OP i made a similar thread back in 2008/2009 how a uprising in Europe is possible

edit on 4-10-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Flagged and Starred.

edit on 4-10-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

The guy in the yankee cap.
Gave me stomach cramps.
That's hilarious.

Jus chillin huh.
As a picture within a picture.

edit on 4-10-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

I read the link, thanks

That link could be a life saver for me, I have thought about it so much, I try to shrink my circle, so I don't have to care/.

Great perspective.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

No.. he was right you are wrong.

Also everyone who knows France knows that there are massive strikes every few months. It´s like a tradition or part of culture.
When French stops doing these strikes then you should start to worry something bad will happen.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Europe suffered almost all wars in the History, including WWI and WWII. Here, on Spain, we have our own terrorist organization who last 50 years, England had IRA. Almost every country in Europe had a dictatorship and lot of wars in their own land. We have experience and we're not afraid of terrorism (for god sake, Spaniards bombing Spaniards... we are used to it) we are afraid of the cuts on civil rights, the false "for-your-own-good" law reforms and few people having more and more power.

EEUU doesnt have any recent History, never had a dictator, all the wars are far from home... I see EEUU like the new boy in the school who is strong and bully everyone but dont know anything, and if you dont know History you are doomed to repeat it, thats why Europe always have riots and stuff, we know we are screwed, and if we dont do anything, it will be worse.

Excuse my spelling/grammar

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
First of all that Yankee cap isn't photoshopped.
I believe 8 out of ten men beteewn 16 and 30 have atl;east 3 to 4 (yankee) caps.
Heck, France has atleast 2 or 3 a year on it's own.
I myself have like 7.
Baseball caps aren't exclusive to the US you know?

Second of all we have like 4 of these protests a year, atleast!
Nothing special over here, true these are pretty big and pretty intense, but nothing really new.

People in Europe just don't like being pushed around anymored by their government like some other counties do.

edit on 4-10-2010 by Subjective1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
A few observations from comments I have read in these two pages:

1) This terrorism alert IS being widely broadcasted, since it has hit the news in Brazil!

2) Whoever said those riots like in Europe are happening everywhere in the world including South American, well, I would check on that again. Just Brazil has half the population of South America and we have no riots going on here. On the contrary. Our economy is on the rise. Unemployment rates are on the low. JP Morgan even said Brazil is living the 'american dream'. That said, I don't see riots in other south american countries either. It does seem to be just about Europe.

3) I don't think this terrorism alert was created to divert attention from the riots. I dont think a simple alert about something that didn't happen can divert attention from riots that ARE happening. I also don't think these alerts ahve anything to do with pakistani people.

If I am to consider this terrorism alert as fabricated by US to accomplish some hidden agenda, I would consider something else. To me, it seems plausible that the US, together with EU governments, could fabricate terrorism attacks in Europe.

Now, those attacks could calm people down and draw their attention to terrorism threat instead. How far they could go with that, I don't know. But it is a way to control the uprising. Blow some things up, kill a lot of people, preferably a terrorist attack amidst the crowd of protesters, cause some shock and awe, and people might be afraid to gather in great numbers on the streets again, leaving the governments free to push their agenda without the population getting in their way with their wild beliefs that they live in a democracy. Pft!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Japan issues travel alert for Europe

TOKYO – Japan has issued a travel alert for Japanese citizens living or traveling Europe, warning them of possible terrorist attack by al-Qaida or other groups.

Very interesting.

Thoughts?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Seeker PI

First the OBL tape, to let us no he's still alive (As if )

Which is curious when you consider OBL is NOT even on the FBI's most wanted list!

The FBI have even admitted outright, when questioned as to why he is not on the list, considering Bush, Blair and supporting cast members repeatedly forced OBL down our throats as the mastermind behind 9/11 and our reason for being in Afghanistan...that THEY HAVE NO EVIDENCE OF OBL being involved with 9/11! And so are not seeking him in connection with that.
They do say they want him for other stuff, not connected with 9/11.

...!

I kid you not.

We have ALL been lied to about 9/11 and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. The video's of OBL are obvious fakes, OBL was a willing patsy, and is probably sipping margaritas on his private yacht somewhere, while laughing it up with his buddies the Bush's and Blair's.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Japan issues travel alert for Europe

TOKYO – Japan has issued a travel alert for Japanese citizens living or traveling Europe, warning them of possible terrorist attack by al-Qaida or other groups.

Very interesting.

Thoughts?

Yes. If we are to theorise about those terrorist alerts being part of a conspiracy, the japanese government would be issuing those alerts to help emphasize and make it sounds as true. But we all know Japan is an ally of the US. They could be issuing that because the US asked them to, or because the US tricked them into believing in those threats.

Eitherway, we could be atencipating a fabricated terrorist attack. Fabricated for what purpose? Well, I think it would help ceasing with the riots, specially if the terrorist attacks happen amids the rioting crowds.

If it is all fabricated, it's best to put someone alerts in the worldwide MSM first.

Imagine this:

There are riots going everywhere in Europe. All of a sudden, some bombs explode killing lots of riots. There has been no alerts of possible terrorist attacks. Don't you think a lot of people would blame the european governments of killing citizens? Well, then it is best to already have a escape goat. Thus, the terrorist alerts.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

... the truth is, that bankers and other corporations influence the Western government so much, then it all makes sense, the government is protecting the bankers, and punishing the people. Infact the government is using people's money to pay for the bankers, and traders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That Sir ...is the whole ball of wax

the banksters and finance industries CEOs and brokers and top executives get their system bailed out,
theirt over paid wages and compensation continue, along with outrageous Bonuses go unabated...

Meanwhile the common citizens are strapped with new Trillions in debt (to save the banksters 'System')

and the new 'Austerity' measures that even threaten to take away the commoners ability to sustain theirselves
..while the creators & initiators of the financial crisis are served up Special Treatment by the bought & paid-for Parliments or Legislators.... and in the USA the Congress

the US has still not woke-up to the fact that Rationing and Austerity are just around the corner,
then a great inflation---which the elites will be able to ride out because they have the $multi-millions
in salaries and bonuses from the bailouts to rely on...

but the common folk will bear the burden of saving a fraudulent and corrupt finance/credit/markets System instead of these elites...the 21st century 'Aristocracy'... get the easy life and the masses get to serve them

the Europeans and the rest of the world know whats at the doorstep;
and they are protesting now,
rioting soon,
rebelling in the near future
while the american masses sit back, unconcerned right now about their immediate future

edit on 4-10-2010 by St Udio because: ???i donno

all these Terror alerts and misdirection tactics are engineered by various MSM and by Community Organizers,
forces like ACORN, covert ops of governments for their own reasons,.,, but the heart of the matter is the banksters/finance/economists/central banks/federal reserve/wall street/ london/un regulated derivatives [...]

edit on 4-10-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier

I think its well established that much of Europe is more progressive (to use that term) than say the UK and US, and there are massive civil uprisings taking place (as oozyism has pointed to).

Let the games, Begin!!

The UK is part of Europe just to let you know.

edit on 4-10-2010 by Haydn_17 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2010 by Haydn_17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Oh fantastic obs. So obvious. I reckon someone has decided to 'insert' themselves into a pic = photoshopped.

Very good observations skills!

It doesn't take anything away from what the OP suggests, the pic still is relevant... just ignore the Yankee Cap...

LMAO

reply to post by oozyism

why are you so defensive? Carseller4 isn't cramping your style. Just stating the obvious and contributing to your thread.

*sigh

oh and you might want to think about your choice of words prior to posting:

Originally posted by oozyism

I feel like a retard looking at these thread

I find your comparison to the Intellectually Disabled insulting.

edit on 4-10-2010 by NJE777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-10-2010 by NJE777 because: insert quotes and above add additional reply to

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Viva la revolution.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

The truth is somewhere inbetween. The Greeks had it easy for too long. Not quite lazy but a fine difference

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

The truth is somewhere inbetween. The Greeks had it easy for too long. Not quite lazy but a fine difference

Had it easy for too long? According to who?

They're victims of a GLOBAL ECONOMIC DOWNTURN, as almost everyone is. Subsequently, crucial social assistance is being hurt by both the recession AND a push towards anti-worker/lower-class right-wing policies in the name of short-term economic gains. Many European countries maintain very balanced budgets with ample/fantastic social programs, this is what a mature/intelligent country eventually does.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
For those who think that the people who caused this mess and the ones who are profiting and benefiting from it do not deserve death, surely this must convince you that their continued existence is bad for humanity?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join