It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird Symbol on Bathroom Mirror

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hey there, my girlfriend took a hot shower the other day and when getting out of the shower the steam on the mirror had produced an image on the mirror as follows:

we have done countless research on this trying to find anything that has to do with this symbol and have been unsuccessful. Any help would be appreciated.

Also to note, that this is not the first time images have popped up on her mirror.

Also the combination of "E37" appeared on the mirror as well.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It looks very similar to the Taurean astrlogical symbol if there were a cross beneath it this would make it Mercury (Hermes) the messenger - Just a thought hope it helps

edit on 3-10-2010 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2010 by artistpoet because: typos

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

This sign structure is sometimes used to indicate an inn on maps and a mosque on nautical charts. Mosque is also drawn

www.symbols.com...

This is the best I could find if it helps any.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
how is the mirror fixed to the wall?

sometimes if they are glued on the back, it effects how the steam condensates.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Here is a snapshot from stellarium of the sun, most of the planets, and the moon. I took the earth horizon off so you could appreciate the entire allignment. (But no when the sun comes up they will not be visible.) Anyway look at the presentation. with the crescent moon at the end it looks like a.....................pitchfork?

On the morning of April 29, 2011 right before dawn you should be able to see something like this.........minus the sun.

edit on 3-10-2010 by Khaaaaaan!! because: fixing

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
It looks like the horned god symbol. projectavalon.net... (scroll down the page through the symbols). The only thing different is the line connecting the crescent with the circle. Other than that I have no idea what it could mean.

edit on 3-10-2010 by Ellie Sagan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It might be handy to keep a camera ready somewhere within reach of the bathroom should this phenomenon occur again any time soon.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Well, off the top of my head, I'd say it looks like an extremely simplified version of the alchemical symbol for antimony.

Or, each part of the symbol taken on its own and applied to global not alchemical symbolism:

Circle: wholeness, creator energy
Vertical line: Spirit
Semi-circle: The waters of the underworld.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bushidomason
Hey there, my girlfriend took a hot shower the other day and when getting out of the shower the steam on the mirror had produced an image on the mirror as follows:

we have done countless research on this trying to find anything that has to do with this symbol and have been unsuccessful. Any help would be appreciated.

Also to note, that this is not the first time images have popped up on her mirror.

Also the combination of "E37" appeared on the mirror as well.

Have you and your girlfriend had relationship issues lately? If it isn't the mirrors anchor, it could be a warning of tough emotional times ahead. Feel free to u2u me for more info.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I'd say it looks like a symbol either your girlfriend has drawn on the mirror at some point prior to the shower or some other person who has access to your bathroom doing so.

I wouldn't worry about the symbol (But perhaps about the person who draws it).

-m0r

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Did she recently move into the house and has not noticed it until now? I draw on the mirror all the time and unless I windex it it stays for months and months

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Did she recently move into the house and has not noticed it until now? I draw on the mirror all the time and unless I windex it it stays for months and months

You are correct about that, it's when you see something in the mirror and trace what you see that the image appears for all to see................

top topics

join