It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

will the lid blow??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
hi all!!

iv bien thinkin, with all thats going on around the world today it seems a crazy and chaotic place to be. tensions look very high at the minute between terrorists alerts, the mallware attack on iran, ufo's de-actavating nukes, some people think disclosure will come, some think ww3, end of the world, spiritual transition and a numerous amount of other topics going on. i feel as tho something is going to happen very soon but dont know what, to me it doesn look like its a good event with all the tension going on in iran,us,isreal,china and a lot of other countries, all seem to be either preparing for something behind closed doors or what i dont know, nwo, 2012, another major dip in economy or melt down, ufo disclosure. does anyone else feel it? does non members of ATS feel there is someting goin on?
the world wide corruption in the governments, banks, media, agencies...
worldwide recession has bien one of the worst yet.
im only 21 and i feel as tho im frightened for what the future holds for us. id just like to start a topic to discuss what has bien going on lately and what people think might happen? is it just the ongoing process of life evolving and getting more into technology and life seems to be more chaotic and rush rush rush or do you think some thing will happen???

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Yes I definitely feel it as well.Yet I wonder if every generation has sort of felt it to some degree.There's a story in my family that's joked about- I guess my great-grandmother was convinced The Apocalypse was upon us the first time she saw an airplane in the sky because the Bible says that in the "end times" there will be "strange sights in the sky"........
But it certainly (at least to me) feels like something is going to "snap" soon....

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Scooby,
Don't fall for the gloom and doom. Having said that, you can work on farms and learn everything you need to know about feeding yourself and close friends. No matter your financial situation, it is easy to lease land or work for a share cropper. This investment in knowledge is worth more than any degree. I was 35 years old, lost my family and my work. I moved to a South American country and got a job my very first day teaching English. Within 2 years I owned my farm and I no loger work for anyone. I have survived 15 years down here and all of the money I had in this world was $3,000 US. I now own an apartament in a highrise building, two general stores and am unable to spend what I now make. Please go on an adventure. Regardless of where you live, you can get a job on a ship. The pay is terrible but after months at sea, you will have enough to see parts of the world that you would only find in your dreams. I quit a very good 6 figure job to make $ 20K US. Don't let life eat your soul. Many times, most of my life, I never did anything risky. I was an uptight blue collar worker in a crib when a Huge lightbulb went off inside my head. I was single and had no debts. When you decide to travle, take a slow an adventure. Stay away from airplanes or taxis. She as much of the world as you can. Life is much more valuable than the guy in the cubical next to you. If you are a US citizen, join the Peace Corps. The pay is crap but in 2 years you get like an $8000 bonus. See the world while you are young enough and able enough to enjoy it.

I worked my way around many parts of the wolrd, even for no money but a place sleep and good food

Good Luck!!!
Monteriano

edit on 10/3/2010 by Monteriano because: spelling

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monteriano
Scooby,
Don't let life eat your soul. Many times, most of my life, I never did anything risky. I was an uptight blue collar worker in a crib when a Huge lightbulb went off inside my head. I was single and had no debts. When you decide to travle, take a slow an adventure. Stay away from airplanes or taxis. She as much of the world as you can. Life is much more valuable than the guy in the cubical next to you. If you are a US citizen, join the Peace Corps. The pay is crap but in 2 years you get like an $8000 bonus. See the world while you are young enough and able enough to enjoy it.

I worked my way around many parts of the wolrd, even for no money but a place sleep and good food

Good Luck!!!
Monteriano

edit on 10/3/2010 by Monteriano because: spelling

Scooby,
Listen to this man he's talking a lot of sense, i did something very similar for a few years, met my now wife and got her to do the same for another 12-14 months and we're still together with 3 lads and contentment over 19 years down the line. The trouble with a consumer type mentality which is instilled in us from the beginning of our schooling years is it does the job ( amongst many others ) of making you define your life according to what you own or owe and not who you have become defined by your life experiences.
Go do it and enjoy, its gonna have its tough times but the pay off is priceless

top topics

join