It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manipulating Time - China's Extraordainry Human Potential Research

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

In the decades since, hundreds of elite, specially trained researchers from a broad spectrum of scientific disciplines within China’s technical Universities have studied the physical phenomena generated by this unique group of people affectionately known as EHF’s or, “Exceptional Human Functions.” The EHF’s excel in the ability to manipulate matter non-locally through intensely focused thought. Tsien’s specially trained researchers have monitored and supervised experiments to validate the quality of the data produced, and thousands of papers have been published. Often, the scientists maintain career-long relationships with EHF’s as a partnership to jointly explore both human ability and the cutting edge theoretical science this work implies.

Link
Manipulating Time

It is amazing what one can do with a super focused mind. No wonder it comes from a country built around meditation and mental focus.

edit on 3-10-2010 by orbitbaby because: To change the article to a qoute from the article

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

Maybe not totally related but I've been reading about the hypnotist Milton Erickson, his papers are collected in part on Scribed under the title complete works (its a long read so here is just a little info)

Milton would put subjects in a hypnotic trance and have them experience an hour of mental time whilst he measured out 10 seconds on his watch. Every person that was written about could compress the hour into the 10 seconds of time, the example was of a dress maker who designed an elaborate dress in 10 seconds after spending an 'hour' in her mental trance. The expression time flies when your having fun is quite apt as a way to explain this to people, the mysteries of directed trance have not yet been fully explored.

I know proponents of Reiki like to talk about increased plant growth, and in my limited experience Reiki is just a manifestation of subconscious behavior and is vastly inferior to hypnosis, expect many people are willing to accept a quasi-spiritual explanation rather than the more level-headed scientific approach of Milton.

I've been reading about hypnosis and glove anesthesia and the light-bulb technique with a third positiion, it seems pain can be totally switched off and you can just carry on with your day. I predict an end to pain medication, well I don't because people are tooooo stupid to explore hypnosis.

Peace out, nice OP, keep at this line of thought

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by orbitbaby

Thanks for posting that.

I can't get enough of this kinda stuff.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Once we humans all realize that time does not really exist, we will be able to manipulate that pesky overlay of our consciousness! Space and time are merely here to enable us to have this duality experiences.

Good find on the article. I'm glad it's getting out there.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

very interesting

reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

i'd like to know more about what you were saying about reiki and the 10 second hour, can you put up some links or information or give me something to go on/search for other than what you just said?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

Hi, google Milton Erickson, I think its a paper called time distortion in hypnosis, there is a lot in torrents but of course i would not recommend downloading that

Free info www.scribd.com... and other links on the net

www.scribd.com...

Thanks bud, www.scribd.com... this is a book I've been looking for, apparently the therapy can seem a little harsh but if it works it works, gonna read this over the next few weeks,

www.scribd.com...

as to reiki, i don't really know enough, hope it helps, if not U2U me if any other questions, peace

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

How is that manipulating time?

um... so trance like state for an hour = the person then says it was only for 10 minutes??

they can't change or manipulate time...

UPDATE...

um this is time management .. increasing human productivity... ok I understand...

edit on 4-10-2010 by Thurisaz because: updated response so I hopefully don't look like a douche...

edit on 4-10-2010 by Thurisaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
Once we humans all realize that time does not really exist, we will be able to manipulate that pesky overlay of our consciousness! Space and time are merely here to enable us to have this duality experiences.

Well, you've realized it, so how about showing us some manipulating?

Mind over matter. No matter how many times it's shown to fail, some people will still cling to it. Some of them even wave wands and rub lamps.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

I looked at your link. It's a load of mystagogic eyewash. Not one single checkable fact in the whole article. Apparently this is 'an elite yet somewhat mysterious group of scientists,' so no institutions need be named, no research cited.

The only person named is 'Tsien Tsuinshen' (Qian Xuesen), a Chinese rocket scientist who was railroaded out of the USA by Joe McCarthy and went to work for his compatriots instead.

A ton of New Age pablum illustrated by a photo of an overweight Chinese housewife. Pathbreaking stuff!

edit on 4/10/10 by Astyanax because: gremlins.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Good find!

Thanks for sharing, all.

Though, it is sad that scribd has now become a pile of garbage focused on money.
Surprise!
douchebags.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I liked the article, but i agree with the above poster, more scientific citations and actual data to back up the story would be appreciated.

I was looking around that site and found this article www.superconsciousness.com... interview with Jason Martell. I have previously watched his special on the discovery channel about the fact that ancient civilizations actually had batteries and power/lights, it was pretty cool.

I liked the interview, although short.

top topics

join