It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus knew peoples brains were being hacked!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
wasnt he the first one? i mean if what you are implying is true and jesus is the red letters in the book isnt he expressing himself like neo through a telephone in the matrix?

no but seriously; jesus was a lawbreaker and the natural adeptness of his "talents" were against the natural law of functioning bodies. i cant comment on the hacking part or the peoples brains part or the part that "jesus" knew the concept that you conveyed in such association.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ausar

Jesus broke laws that men made. I guess those men did not have love written on their hearts and he could see that. Jesus preached love and thats the only law you need to abide by. As far as the red lettering is concerned, obviously the people who printed the bible wanted them words to stand out above all the other words in the 66 books combined into one. (bible) Who knows if the books Jesus picked up had red lettering as well to make it more believable and he seen through it?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by LoneWolf83

Well said. I actually think I know what you mean. If it is the way I understand it then it seems we may be in the same boat spiritually. I have been reading this thread with great interest and there is some interesting discussion going on. I just wanted to acknowledge your statements in this post. It's nice.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneWolf83
I do believe in a higher power, i just can't pinpoint who or wut the higher power is. It dosent mean i have to trust a book written by men. I'm at a very crucial point in my life. I do not want to be deceived. And i do not want to deceive and i do not want others to be deceived, even the ones who are deceiving. Every man for himself is a b.s. way to live. I don't wanna walk this path but somewhere along the way i took a wrong turn and i guess im looking for a fork in the road. I didnt cross the point of no return. i've made drastic changes in my life, for the better of myself and for others. It's like im still playing the same game but on a different level and people think im cheating because they arent on the same level which they choose not to be. its like they wanna cheat.

its like a team created a controlled monster but when that monster broke chains, the team feels like they are controlled now when its not really that way anyway. Stop trying to control others and control yourself. Experiments within experiments within experiments, etc. Thats right, even the experimenters are experiments.

My friend, from what I am seeing in your writings, you are doing perfectly. Your truth speaks loud and clear, and you discover more of it each time you post. You are dead on in your last post, and I suspect you will be even clearer as time goes on. Keep up the good work, and all will be known to you in time.

One thought to add. Every point in our life is THE crucial time. Every single one. Every choice we make. Some times we will succeed in following the truth, some times we will fail. The most important thing, is recognising the difference, and learning from both scenarios.

And, remember, we are all on the same level. Those you perceive are on a lower level, are there to see if you recognise this.

Trust yourself, but trust God above all.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

God told Adam and Eve that if they ate the forbidden fruit they would die.

Satan told them to eat it and they would not die.

Within the first chapter of the bible god is a liar and satan tells the truth.

Are you nuts? God said : "In the DAY thereof you shall surely die."

So the "day" in question is from GOD'S perspective not Adam's, since He (God) is the one speaking.

A "day" to the Lord is as 1,000 years to a man.

Adam lived to be 930 years old.

He died 70 years short of 1 "day" to God.

"Beloved, do not forget this one thing, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day” (2 Peter 3:8)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Hello my friend, as usual, I have a slightly different interpretation than your own. I am presenting it, not to counter or be argumentative to yours, but to offer a different perspective for all.

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Are you nuts? God said : "In the DAY thereof you shall surely die."

I believe God meant that day, that very moment in fact. To die, is to fall away from trusting in God. Adam chose to trust the serpent, his own ego, rather than trust God. He judged for himself what was right and wrong, good and evil. Thus, he fell from God and succumbed to his own ego. The story is metaphorical, not literal.

Ever since, Man has been judging what is good and evil, writing laws to cement his own interpretation. God is the ONLY one who can tell between good and evil. This creation is his and functions by his laws. All we are supposed to do is love it. Love God (all of existence) with all your heart, and your neighbor (all other Man) as yourself.

So the "day" in question is from GOD'S perspective not Adam's, since He (God) is the one speaking.

A "day" to the Lord is as 1,000 years to a man.

God is eternal, thus time is irrelevant to God.

Adam lived to be 930 years old.

Again, the story is metaphorical. This metaphor demonstrates the death that Adam suffered was not physical, but Spiritual. If 1000 years equals one day literally to God, we know that 365 days are in a year to man thus:

(930 X 365)X1000= 339,450,000 years would equal Adams true age at physical death. He would still be alive! Who is Adam again? MAN.

Interesting no? Man still has quite a bit of physical life in him.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

This is also correct. With everything in the Bible there is both a literal application and a spiritual one. But, the person i responded to was addressing Adam's physical death so that's the notion I corrected.

God is not a liar, He is precisely accurate every time. Satan was the liar in the account, because he didn't address the spiritual aspect of God's decree and spoke to the man Adam in the physical sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join